Contact Report 014／第014次接觸報告
- 本篇譯文基於｢德｣ ￫ ｢英｣ ￫ ｢中｣ 譯製。
資料來源：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
報告卷屬：Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 1
This is the entire contact report..
I’m really looking for some conscious refreshment, Semjase. So I sent my thoughts to you and called you.
- I am very pleased about that, but is there no one around you, since you can impersonate yourself profoundly?
Unfortunately not, because all those who are interested in these areas live far away and on the other hand have to do their daily work. They are not allowed to divide their working time as I can do in my case. For these reasons we usually only get together every 2 or 3 weeks, because then we can go through spiritual areas linguistically and mentally.
- This is not good, because under such circumstances the conscious development suffers.
- You must therefore choose shorter times for the meetings, at least once a week.
- It would be very good if you could create or acquire that particular place together, where you have to build a centre and then live together in the closest surroundings if possible.
- In this way you would have the opportunity to work together learning spiritually and consciously on a daily basis.
This is a very good idea, Semjase, but my friend F. Liniger and I already had it. We were thinking of the predetermined place and the big farm, which would be a little bit remote and fully useful for our purposes. However, the realisation of such objects is difficult because they are extremely expensive and we should be able to put at least 500,000 francs on the table, perhaps a little more or less.
- If you work together seriously, then you can realize this plan.
- I am also willing to help with crystals and rocks, which you can then sell at good prices, so that you can raise the capital faster.
I told you before, Semjase, that I can’t just sell these things with the hint that they come from some star or planet etc..
- Don’t worry about it, because I’ve thought about it and found a way.
- Sell the crystals and rocks only against an appropriate receipt and the declaration that the sold stones or crystals are completely natural stones (minerals) and crystals of the kind … (designation), but that their origin could not be proven according to earthly claims.
- Also do not name any place of origin of the crystals and rocks, but only note in the receipt that it is quartz, rock crystal, malachite, rose quartz etc..
Do you think it’ll work that way?
- Logic says that your laws are legal and there is no fraud.
- Recently I have been extensively involved with your legislation and have come across many laws that are unworthy of a human way of life in every respect.
- Often the laws are of such stupidity and so primitive that I felt sick during her studies.
- Logical legal conclusions can be seen only in very few laws, for 73% of your legislation renounces all human dignity and reason, not to mention reason and logic.
- We already knew that some of your legislation was not good, but we had no reason or need to look into it further until you brought it to my attention.
- But the fact that things were so bad exceeded our worst expectations.
Unfortunately, you’re right, because I made the same statements many years ago. But there is no point in discussing it, because it is in the behaviour of the masses that such laws can exist. The people as a whole would have to rise up against these legal machinations etc. in order to bring about a change for the better.
- You speak very wise words, but it is the individual who brings the idea, which is then able to spread and carry the masses with it.
That’s quite clear to me, but I guess that the igniting idea can only be ignited to fire when the embers are big enough. By this I mean that a certain mass of people must first acquire real knowledge and wisdom in order for the power of consciousness to become effective. But for this purpose this certain mass must first dismantle the enslaving religion before it is able to gain knowledge and wisdom.
- You speak from my mind as if you were thinking my own thoughts.
That may be so, because I have already noticed on several occasions that spiritual truths harmonize, even if they are spoken in other words. That’s what you said yourself. Only sometimes it’s damn hard to comply with the rules of truth.
- That sounds so weird – something seems to bother you.
If you’re asking, but I’m sure you’re not going to like my speech.
- Speak, even if I don’t like it.
It’s about your hard rules about some of my acquaintances.
- I guess you can’t process it because your feelings are rebelling.
That’s it. I find your path simply too hard because everyone has the right to learn and to be taught.
- Sure, but apparently you included too many things in this regard when I talked about excluding those people when they were important things.
- I have explained to you that I cannot forbid contact, but that I do enact the provision to exclude the persons concerned from important things until they have found their correct and consciously evolutive path, which I feel should not happen so quickly.
What do you consider to be important things in this relationship?
- These are opportunities to see my ship, but also opportunities to be co-exposed on photos where my ship becomes visible.
- This also includes the possible going along to contact persons and the mention of a place of contact before the contact has taken place.
- Exceptions are of course not excluded if I realize that this is appropriate for one or the other person.
- The possibility of such exceptions already exists at least with your acquaintance Mr. Jacob, because in the last weeks different changes have taken place in him, which can be to his further development and thus to his and our advantage.
- Unfortunately, however, the existing standard is not yet sufficient for me to agree to a complete inclusion in all things from which I must exclude him.
- Unfortunately, I am unaware of his actual developmental potential, which is why I cannot determine the duration of his changing conscious norm.
- On the other hand, I don’t want to explore his thoughts for reasons I’ve already mentioned before.
- That he works very hard in himself, but that is undoubtedly certain and with absolute certainty.
- The man fights a very hard fight in himself, which will intensify tremendously from tomorrow, but which he will probably not be able to win because religion and delusion are strong in him and he also suffers from reason disorders.
When you issued your regulations you said that Mr Jacob would think in purely material intellectual terms, and you were still of the same opinion when you last contacted him on the 25th of April. How does that rhyme with what you’re saying now? I cannot cope with this, even though I am extremely happy about your change of mind, while your last words sadden me again.
- This has nothing to do with my attitude, but only with facts:
- In the days from the 26th of April to the present day, all sorts of new things have happened in Mr Jacob’s innermost being, even though much of it has happened unconsciously and uncontrollably for him.
- In the few days it has undergone a transformation that other people normally need years to undergo.
- But the fact that this happened only now and so suddenly in him has its reason in the religions from which he was torn back and forth almost all his life.
- He was misled by them and often fell from one extreme to another, which at times became so bad that he no longer knew what to take for granted.
- Like so many earth people he was misled by false teachings, recognized mistakes and was endowed with mistrust.
- A distrust, however, which has nothing to do with falsehood but with honesty and which represents his way of searching for truth.
- He will become aware of this with all clarity, as you will tomorrow.
- And precisely this will be the actual impetus for Mr Jacob to fundamentally develop his conscious traits.
- I have taken the liberty of looking into the future and looking at some things of its development.
- I also took the liberty these days of capturing a general impression in him, which is why I can now explain all this to you.
- Believe me, tomorrow will not be easy for Mr Jacob, because his feelings will try to go their own way in him, I could see that very clearly.
- Deep in his consciousness, however, he is trapped by his delusions and the Christian religion, so sooner or later, despite all his efforts and successes, a failure will occur.
- However, this is not yet so far, which is why we have to assume the present with regard to all facts.
These are very interesting things for me, Semjase, but I don’t understand what you always say about tomorrow?
- Oh, yes, you don’t know that, of course.
- The future showed me that Mr Jacob would come to you tomorrow afternoon and read the twelfth contact report on the spot in the most important points.
- This is based on certain remarks from your side, after which you will discuss some things together.
- But you must not talk to Mr Jacob about what I have just explained to you.
- You may do this at the earliest 14 hours after your conversation, because first he must cope with the things of the twelfth report to a certain degree, although it is questionable whether he is able to do this, precisely because of his religious bias, etc.
You make me laugh, Semjase, because your looking to the future can’t be quite right, at least not the time. Mr Jacob has already informed me by telephone that he will come to see me tomorrow morning, but not in the afternoon, as you would have liked to see in the future.
- So you doubt my words?
Exactly, although I really feel like you’re doing things like that in the future. I don’t believe such things just like that, because as you know, I am an absolutely unbelieving person. For me only facts, facts, truths and effective knowledge count. So for better or for worse, you must first prove to me that your prediction is correct, rather than acknowledge it as knowledge. But I like to be taught and surprised at any time.
- I understand, but the surprise will undoubtedly be on your side.
I will see that, but there is one more thing that bothers me about your explanations, namely that you have rummaged inside Mr Jacob, even though you said that you would do such things only in the most extreme of emergencies.
- You are as persistent as ever, but I will not hide the information:
- Mr. Jacob has dealt with our cause twice intensively in the last few days, and unconsciously some thoughts escaped from him, which have come to me directed at me.
- As I said, this happened unconsciously by him, because he does not know the way of the mental transmission.
- But these thoughts radiated by him caused me to draw my attention to them, so to speak I was forced to invade him, and thus I came to the knowledge mentioned above.
- I also noticed that Mr Jacob needs a certain amount of time for all things in order to be able to process them.
- So it took him a long time to process the sighting of my ship on the morning of April 20th, in order to see more or less clearly, which does not mean, however, that he already sees completely clearly, but this does not bring an end to his difficult inner struggle.
- Through my research in him, I have unfortunately also found that we must not place our full trust in him in our cause, because Mr Jacob is absolutely not honourable and not trustworthy, which therefore does not rule out that we still have some time to spare before I can revoke my given provisions concerning his person.
- But this has nothing to do with distrust or mistrust, because these regulations are issued by me concerning his consciously lacking evolution, which he will not understand with certainty, because intellectually he is unfortunately not far higher developed than two others of your group.
You often speak so cruelly objectively when you describe people and their characteristics. This is also my way, at least partly, but here and there group members are bothered by it.
- We are aware of the fact that only truth can be useful, and that is exactly what no one should be allowed to experience as false.
- Even your closest friends have to come to terms with the truth and to fit into my destiny.
- So also they should not be disappointed or offended, if I already explained with my last contact that no more photos with persons and ship should be taken together.
- The evidence of this kind is perfectly sufficient, and you don’t need more similar things.
That’s clear once again, Semjase. However, I have noticed that you are also subject to mistakes, because you made a serious mistake by destroying the slide film from the 20th of April.
- That sounds like mischief.
In a sense, it is, even if not on yourself, but on your dear high technology. But the mentioned mistake is probably due to yourself.
- We are also subject to mistakes, which I have already mentioned.
- But what evil have I and our technology brought upon us?
Do you really want me to tell you?
- Sure, because I want to fix some of the mistakes I’ve been making.
Then I’ll keep my mouth shut because I don’t want you to destroy any more things.
- I won’t do that because I just don’t want to make a mistake twice, that’s the sense of my words.
Can I be sure of that?
- Sure, because you know I don’t lie and I don’t feel that this is futile.
Of course I do. Well then – you have destroyed exactly the wrong half of the film, and all the other images have also been affected. But about ten pictures are still usable, and on them all persons and also your beam ship are to be recognized. Everything is a bit blurry and unclear, but you can still see everything. (See pictures on page 108.)
- Is that really the case?
You want me to lie to you for my part?
- Of course not, and according to the new circumstances, these things are no longer so important.
That calms me down immensely, and after all your explanations I am also emotionally again a little bit upbeat.
- I don’t understand that.
Now you make me laugh. Is that so hard to understand?
- I don’t understand your ‘upbeat’ – what’s that supposed to mean?
Oh, that’s a saying for “I’m back on track” or “I’m fine again!”.
- Sometimes you have idioms that are just foreign to me.
If you were such an earth being as I am, you would know that such expressions are simply ‘in’ our time. They are, so to speak, part of daily life.
- I understand, but for my part … – Wait – I feel …
I hear it too, Semjase, a tractor, which is approaching.
- We must separate, otherwise the vehicle will be halted and switched off by the ship’s protective shield.
- But that would be unwise, because then people would sense something unusual.
- I wasn’t expecting anyone to get lost here.
- Farewell, then, and remember my words.
Goodbye, Semjase, and soon let your thoughts return to me.
- That was a very nice farewell greeting; but now goodbye, my friend …