Continuation of Contact Report 731
provides additional information
from the Plejaren／
資訊來源：’Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
資訊鏈接：｢TheyFlyBlog. Michael Horn｣
If you don’t mind, I’d like to come back to the Corona epidemic again, in relation to the protective masks, which you said were only useful if they were worn with protective goggles. In this respect, a more detailed explanation would certainly be important, just as you have explained everything to me privately. So I think that you could also say something enlightening about the face masks, their nature and their use and benefits etc., which is certainly more revealing than the banal and inadequate jabbering of those earthlings who make themselves important with big and stupid sayings, but in truth do not understand anything of the whole thing, but whom the majority of the people believe, instead of listening to the real experts and following their instructions. It would also be good if you could briefly explain the most important differences between the various mysterious pathogens and epidemics, the micro-organisms, the disgusting viruses and other disgusting unhealing agents. It would also be important to give some explanations concerning the way of life, the life function, the reproduction, the effect, the behaviour and other important aspects of the various bacteria and viruses. An enlightening word would also be good for the treatment resp. fighting of the pathogens. But please, if you want to do this, then please understandable for us laymen.
如果你不介意的話，我想再回到冠狀流行病（Corona epidemic）的話題，關於防護口罩（protective masks），你說只有佩戴護目鏡（protective goggles）才有用。在這方面，更詳細的解釋肯定很重要，就像你私下向我說明的一樣。所以我認為，關於口罩（face masks）的性質及其用途與好處等，你也可以說一些具有建設性的意見，這肯定比那些地球上政客滿嘴陳腔濫調且專業不足的片面之詞更為管用；那些政客實際上並不明白整個狀況，他們為了使自己顯得重要、偉大而提出愚蠢的說法，但這些說法卻又被大多數人相信，而沒有聽真正專家的意見並按照他們的指示去做。如果你能簡要解釋各種神秘的病原體（pathogens）和流行病（epidemics），還有微生物（micro-organisms）、惱人的病毒（viruses）以及其他令人厭惡的病媒（agents）之間最重要的區別，那也是件好事。另外對各種細菌和病毒的生存方式、作用、繁殖、影響、行為和其他重要方面作出一些解釋也很重要。一個啟發性的說詞也有利於治療與對抗病原體。但如果你這樣做，請理解我們的外行。
You really have to talk to each other about the already mentioned things, so on the one hand I want to repeat what I have already explained, but on the other hand I can explain and explain a lot more about it and also about your question concerning the differences of pathogens.
To explain the differences between pathogens exactly would lead much too far, which is why I do not want to go into this matter, but only to mention that there are many different germs resp. microorganisms that cause health-damaging processes, like bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, protists, algae, amoebae, prions or viroids and virusoids. These micro-organisms cause harmful effects, in particular because they
- cause high fever, which can be fatal by provoking violent immune reactions
- cause tissue damage by feeding on body cells;
- secrete active substances that are harmful to the body;
- release bodily harmful substances when they die.
By secreting toxins, bacteria damage the organism they infect, whereby living bacteria release exotoxins, mostly proteins, which can be harmful to the body.
Excuse me, exotoxins are the poisons that cause pertussis and cholera, aren’t they? At least that’s what I learned as a boy from our family doctor Dr. Strebel when my two brothers Karl and Gottlieb and my sister Berta had whooping cough. When I had to be vaccinated against cholera in Turkey, I was told that this illness was caused by exotoxins, but also tetanus, against which I had to be vaccinated several times over the years.
That is true, but these toxins also cause scarlet fever and diphtheria, etc. Furthermore, the endotoxins have to be mentioned, which are released as parts of the cell wall of the bacteria, when they die and cause e.g. salmonellosis or typhoid fever etc. The danger of the pathogens for humans is high, whereby there are different risk groups, but to explain them would lead too far. Concerning the pathogens there is a difference between bacteria and viruses, but both have very little in common, but the fact that both bacteria and viruses can cause diseases, while they are completely different in many areas, also concerning reproduction and metabolism. Viruses are actually not living beings as they are understood as such, but they are infectious cellless organic structures that exist everywhere in all universes with a number of about 2.7 million different species known to us and generally have the ability to replicate and evolve, many of which also act as hosts among themselves.
這是事實，但這些毒素也會導致猩紅熱（Scarlet fever）和白喉（diphtheria）等。此外，內毒素（endotoxins）也必須要說一下，當它們死亡並引起沙門氏菌感染症（salmonellosis）病或傷寒（typhoid fever）等時，這些毒素作為細菌之細胞壁（cell wall）的一部分會釋放出來。病原體對人類的危害很高，因此有不同的風險群組，但解釋它們會導致過多細節。關於病原體，細菌和病毒有其區別，兩者幾乎沒有共同之處，但細菌和病毒都會導致疾病，然而它們在許多領域完全不同，這也涉及了繁殖和代謝的方式。病毒實際上不被認為是生物，但它們是具傳染性無細胞的有機結構，它們存在於所有的宇宙之中，就我們所知，約有270萬個不同物種，而且通常具有複製和進化的能力，其中許多物種都成了它們自己彼此之間的宿主。
Viruses are not self-sufficient living beings, but pure autonomous and independent structural forms. However, in primeval times they were the actual factors for the beginning of all life origin, whereby an innumerable mass changed to life first forms through their evolution, from which the first low life forms developed in eon periods, which grew to higher and higher forms due to their evolutionary ability. Among them were also the many kinds of bacteria, which as effective living beings needed other bases than the viruses, from whose transformation they emerged, because as life forms they needed e.g. oxygen, sulphur and other chemical substances or light etc. Also the size of the two pathogens is different and enormous, because bacteria can have a diameter of about 0.6 to 1.0 micro meter, while viruses are about 100 times smaller.
Viruses have a simple construction and consist practically only of genetic material that is stored in a protein envelope. This, whereas bacteria have a cell wall and the necessary cell organs, but lack a cell nucleus, and their genetic material lies in a liquid basic substance of the bacterial cell, which means that they are provided with everything they need to reproduce independently. Therefore, bacteria can reproduce themselves by cell division without needing a host, in contrast to viruses, which always need a host to reproduce. Therefore, when they enter the body of a human being – or mammals etc. – and in this body they enter a cell, then they pass on their genetic material to this cell and manipulate the host cell and multiply extremely fast.
病毒結構簡單，幾乎只由存儲在包覆蛋白質的基因物質（genetic material）所組成。在這一方面，細菌則有細胞壁和必要的細胞器官，但缺乏細胞核，其基因物質存在於細菌細胞的液體基本物質中，這意味著它們具備其需要獨立繁殖的一切。因此，細菌可以通過細胞分裂自我繁殖，而不需要宿主，但病毒不行，病毒總是需要宿主來繁殖。因此，當他們進入人體 — 或哺乳動物等 — 的體內時，它們會侵入一個細胞，然後它們將基因物質傳給這個細胞，並操縱宿主細胞，並極快地繁殖。
If, in contrast to the viruses that have no metabolism, the bacteria are examined, then they are of a completely different nature because, like all living beings, they are life forms and correspond to organized units that are also capable of evolution, have a metabolism, are irritable, and are also capable of reproduction and growth, which is not inherent to the viruses.
Also concerning bacteria and viruses as pathogens, they act in different ways to cause and spread diseases. Bacteria infiltrate an organism and then multiply in conditions that suit them. They also excrete their poisonous metabolic products, which damage the immune system but do not destroy cells, but nevertheless affect the organism, causing illness and suffering. In contrast, viruses attack cells in order to multiply, destroying and killing them, which the body’s immune system also does when the cells are attacked by viruses.
For different pathogens, like bacteria and viruses, of course, different control substances or drugs are necessary, but they have to be specifically adapted to the different species, their structure, their reproduction and their effect. Bacteria usually require special control substances such as antibiotics, which attack the cell structures resp. the cell wall – which has a different structure than the human cell and therefore does not suffer any damage by the medication – of the pathogen and kill the bacteria.
當然，對於不同的病原體，例如細菌和病毒，不同的控制物質或藥物是必要的，但必須特別針對不同物種的結構、繁殖特性和作用方面作出調整。細菌通常需要特殊的控制物質，例如抗生素（antibiotics），這些物質會攻擊細胞的結構，諸如病原體的細胞壁 — 其結構與人體細胞不同，因此不受藥物的任何傷害 — 並且殺死細菌。
As far as the viruses are concerned, there are a few and really only individual drugs against them, but as a rule, in the case of a virus-related disease, the virus cannot be fought and therefore not killed, but basically only the symptoms can be treated and alleviated, which, so to speak, appear as an annoying and possibly dangerous side effect and cause mischief. Only these symptoms can be fought and resolved, while the virus disease continues to rage and cannot be resolved. This is also the reason why certain viral diseases are often fatal, as in epidemics and pandemics in particular, when the body’s own immune system is not powerful enough to cope with the virus and defeat it. However, vaccinations can be useful – unlike bacteria – as long as a suitable vaccine is available. If this is the case, then a preventive protection against many viral infections can be gained. Vaccinations against multiplication can inhibit infection, but this is really only the case for very few viruses. However, as far as the millions of viruses are concerned, e.g. cold viruses, only vaccinations are usually effective because the immune system and the entire human organism can normally cope with the disease on their own.
就病毒而言，只有少數，實際上只有幾種藥物可以對付它們，但就像一種規則，在病毒相關的疾病中，病毒不會被打敗，因此不能被殺死，而基本上只有症狀可以被治療和緩解，可以說，這似乎是一種惱人且可能很危險的副作用，並且會造成傷害。只有這些症狀可以被克服而解決，但病毒疾病卻會繼續肆虐，無法解決。這也是為什麼某些病毒性疾病往往是致命的原因，特別是在傳染病和病毒大流行中，當人體自身的免疫系統不足以應付病毒並戰勝病毒時。但只要有合適的疫苗（vaccine），疫苗接種（vaccinations）就很管用 — 不像細菌的狀況。如果是這樣的話，那麼可以預防許多病毒感染。接種繁殖疫苗可以抑制感染，但實際上這只是極少數病毒的狀況。然而就數百萬種病毒而言，例如感冒病毒，通常只有接種疫苗才能夠有效防範，因為免疫系統和整個人類有機體通常可以獨自對付疾病。
If this is not possible, then there are practically only two possibilities: death or a life-long infirmity.
But as far as the protective masks are concerned, the following is to be said about them: There are different kinds of masks, but they are differently called and also wrongly used by the people on earth:
- protective masks against infections by any kind of pathogens are erroneously called mouth masks, because they are not those which are supposed to serve for the defence and spreading of germs or pathogens. Mouth masks, which are only worn in front of the mouth, are simple, thin, single-layer fabric masks, which serve only to protect and prevent any substances from getting into or out of the mouth, such as mucus, spit and food particles, etc. Therefore, this type of mask is not suitable as protection against infections of any kind of pathogens.
一、防止任何病原體感染的防護口罩（protective masks）被錯誤地稱為口罩（mouth masks），因為它們不是用於防止傳播細菌或病原體的（防護）口罩。一般口罩只是戴在嘴上，是一種簡單、薄片、單層織物的口罩，僅用於保護和防止如粘液、唾液和食物顆粒等物質進出口腔。因此，這種口罩不適合作為防止任何病原體的感染之用。
- protective masks are completely unsuitable for protection against infection by any pathogens and are only intended to protect against certain substances which are produced as a result of the work, whereby these masks are only equipped to prevent the penetration of these certain substances into the mouth and respiratory organs.
- masks made of our own production, which are often made privately for private use for some reason, e.g. to prevent dust etc. from entering the respiratory system or mouth, are completely unsuitable for protection against infections caused by any pathogens, as are neck scarves or scarves and headscarves etc. Such things usually serve only to calm the thoughts and feelings, so that wearing such masks gives a false sense of security.
- protective masks against gases – as well as effective gas masks – can, depending on their nature, prevent infections by any pathogens, which may not be the case in every way.
- matter-particle protective masks which are effective against penetration into the mouth and respiratory system, such as against dust, sand, ashes and other fine material substances, are also absolutely unsuitable against infections by any pathogens, because they are completely useless with regard to bacteria, viruses, microbes and other pathogens.
- protective masks against infection by any pathogens are mask products which are specially manufactured and accordingly fulfil the purpose of preventing infection in their design, density and appropriate filtering.
- medical masks are the only effective products against infections by pathogens, both viruses and bacteria, as well as other pathogens of which there are a large number. Genuine medical masks are equipped with special filters and, depending on the type and product, may contain disinfectants, which provides complete safety and prevents infections.
七、醫用口罩（medical masks）是防止病原體、病毒和細菌以及大量病原體感染的唯一有效產品。真正的醫用口罩配有特殊的過濾裝置（special filters），這根據類型和產品而有所不同，可能含有消毒劑（disinfectants），以提供十足的安全性而防止感染。
- Wearing quality masks only makes sense if they are used sensibly, but this cannot be the case if they are worn in day-to-day use without necessity in low pedestrian traffic on the street and in buildings little used by people, instead of where it is necessary, such as for medical care of all kinds, for indispensable activities in community with employees, for entertaining small groups of people or large gatherings of people, or in the immediate vicinity or close proximity of people affected by disease or epidemics, whether indoors or outdoors.
- protective goggles of various types and for various purposes, which can close all around the skin, are absolutely necessary if there is a risk of injury to the eyes or, in particular cases, if there is an infection by bacteria or viruses because the Moisture in the eyes is a particular source of susceptibility to viral pathogens. In principle, good and correct face masks are just as useless in this way if they are put on without suitable protective glasses, as is the case with masks that are available in the general public, whether simple or self-manufactured, because they are only useful with suitable protective glasses. But only if they are thick and dense enough and are used accordingly, for which they are intended and can guarantee that they are able to prevent the own strong expiration of breath and a spreading of expiration droplets to the outside, but also that they prevent that the expiration of breath and droplets can be absorbed and inhaled from the outside or by other persons.
- protective masks are only useful if they fit snugly against the face and completely cover both the mouth and the respiratory system.
- if there is a risk of infection by pathogens, it must be strictly observed and maintained that a sufficient safety distance of 1.5 to 2 metres is maintained between conversation partners during normal communications, but this only applies in wind-protected rooms and locations, whereas in the case of wind, depending on its strength, further gaps must be observed, because pathogens are transmitted over longer distances through the air as a result of wind. If communication is conducted with persons who have coughs or cough sputum, sneeze or expel saliva when speaking, a safe distance of 3 meters or more must be maintained.
These are the main values to be mentioned, which I have to mention with regard to your questions.