《上一部分 ▲回目錄▲ 下一部分》
Asket’s Explanations – Part 6／Asket的解釋（第六部分）
- 本篇譯文基於｢德｣ ￫ ｢英｣ ￫ ｢中｣ 譯製。
資料來源：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
報告卷屬：Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 1.
Discussionboard of FIGU: Archive through January 16, 2009
Discussionboard of FIGU: Archive through February 05, 2009
Discussionboard of FIGU: Archive through February 23, 2009
英版譯者：Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg
英版連結：｢Futureofmankind. James Moore Asket’s Explanations – Part 6｣
我們（Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg of http://www.gaiaguys.net/）已經得到Billy Meier的淮許非官方地初步翻譯FIGU（www.figu.org）的資料，請註意我們的翻譯也許有錯誤。
Billy, Asket and Jitschi go back in time to the year 32 and travel to Jerusalem where they encounter Jmmanuel and a few of his followers.
(Explanation from September 5th, 1975, Hinwil, Switzerland.
Then we still made several special small preparations before Asket took us into outer space again with her ship and then carried out the transmission into the past. Our landing place in the past, in the year 32, was the same place where we had taken off only minutes before; minutes which, however, now suddenly lay about 2,000 years in the past. I am still able to remember very well that the entire landscape of the past was only very slightly different from the way it was in the normal present time of the year 1953. Several ranges of hills and mountains were somewhat different, as were the immediate surroundings of the landing place. That which had been subject to fundamental alterations were villages and the little town of Jerusalem, as I was also able to determine in the later time, in the 1960’s. But all in all, everything had otherwise remained about the same, at least as far as the landscape was concerned.
After the landing in year 32 we immediately set out on the path to Jerusalem. With a four day march through the wild and sheer mountains, filthy and dusty, we finally arrived near the city, if I may so designate the then larger, walled village. In this four day march on foot we fed ourselves with food which Jitschi had prepared shortly before our departure into the past, in the year 1953. From somewhere, Asket had acquired an entire little sack of ancient coins which she made shiny again with some sort of radiation. These coins were intended to help us to support ourselves in the past.
During the march on foot Asket explained yet very many things which could be helpful to us in the time of the year 32. They were all explanations which related to ways of behaving, and so forth, so we would not be conspicuous. And, because these explanations are not important, they were simply bypassed in the memory-recording and were not written down. The explanations and communication of experiences were therefore only recorded again and written down where they are important.
Still to explain is that Jitschi had also already received a language transformer from Asket with the first trip into the past because he also could not speak the various languages. Likewise Asket also naturally wore one of these small devices herself.)
Now where are we then?
- Quite near Jerusalem, which you see down there.
- We are here on the Mount of Olives, and the huts there in the foreground are called the village of BETHPHAGE.
- But now look there at the men who are coming along the path.
Who are the people then?
- A very wise Earth human with his followers.
- I knew that he would come through here at this time, therefore I led you here first.
You mean …?
- It is so.
Incredible – which one of them is it?
I am, certainly, peculiarly moved, but I really do not find that incredible. I think I know which he is – the one there in the middle – the tall one who stands out over everybody.
- You observe very precisely – it is he.
You with your damned power of observation and your thrice-cursed realism. – Indeed, absolutely nothing is able to bring you out of your god-damned calmness, eh? Lousy slave-driver, you damned …
Now get yourself obligingly together and just consider whom you will encounter in a few minutes. That should indeed be the greatest thing in your life. Therefore do not continually curse, otherwise I will paste you one.
I totally believe you would. You no longer have any respect at all for your elders, eh? Now you actually believe that you are as big as a giant and a hero as well, eh? You actually think that your damned knowledge and realism has made you dear God in person, eh?
If you do not hold your trap now then I will punch you one. Behave yourself obligingly like a civilised human, even if you cannot cope with the situation. You certainly wanted to come with us, and now you cannot cope with the greatness of the hour. Can you not come to terms with events and adjust to the present reality? The truth is too hard for you, you cannot digest it and threaten to spin out. Therefore try to be quiet and control yourself, because you namely curse and blaspheme only because you are not equal to the situation and cannot cope with the truth. That simply requires its time, then you will manage it. But please stop cursing and blaspheming, because it is completely wrongly placed here and is completely useless.
I have listened, but I do not swallow your hogwash. You are a god-damned realist and nothing seems to shake you. But I am a human with feelings and thoughts and not such a soulless and thoughtless robot like you. Step out in front of the people and lie to them that you are God in person, you thrice-cursed vile wretch, you megalomaniacal idiot, you low scoundrel and filth. You can just … Ouch … –
(Without saying another word, I punched Jitschi in the middle of the nose with my clenched fist.)
I am sorry, Jitschi – but is that enough now?
- He is bleeding.
Should I perhaps approve of his hysteria?
- Nobody said anything about that.
- You have certainly dealt with it correctly.
- I only said that he is bleeding.
Nobody has ever been killed by a bit of a nosebleed.
- But it is …
Leave it, Asket. It is my own fault. He only did what he had to do. It was correct that way because I really spun out and the punch was good medicine. He brought me to my senses again. Everything is simply too much for me. I simply am not coping with it. Please excuse me and do not be angry with me.
Nobody said anything about that either. Forget it.
- You have a strange way of behaving correctly in such situations.
What must be, must be. But look now. There come the men. Whatever will they think when they see us?
- Such thoughts are not significant, because they are mostly only of an interrogative nature in regard to the who and whereto.
- But look. They are now sitting down at the edge of the path and only the one is coming here.
That is indeed Jmmanuel What in the world should I say to him? Girl …
- Be greeted in peace.
- Your greeting applies also to you.
I join in that.
- Go to my brothers. They will tend to you.
(These words were directed at Jitschi, who, without a word of reply, went obediently to the men sitting at the edge of the path, who immediately attended to him.)
- You are Eduard.
That I am. And this …
- … is Asket. I know.
- But I do not wish to talk with her, rather with you.
- You have struck very hard.
- My words are no reproach.
- You have behaved correctly. He required this pain.
- He lost control of his mind.
You know it very precisely. Now I also know why the people made you into a superman with a divine function.
- You are very wise and quick thinking.
You deserve the flowers and not me.
- You have peculiar language, but I understand its meaning.
- It is good and it honours you.
- But let us sit here on these stones because I would like to have a conversation with you.
You know my name and also Asket’s. Do you know each other then, and has she told you about me?
- You are very connected to reality.
- No. I have, as yet, never spoken with Asket.
- My knowledge about you two is of another nature.
- It is to be found in my power of consciousness, through which I behold the times.
That therefore signifies clairvoyance, so to speak?
- In a certain manner you think correctly, because truly it is previewing – a looking out ahead.
In a certain manner? – Then it can only be that you are able, through the power of your consciousness, to wander through the ages and can explore them in that way.
- That is my knowledge. How are you able to grasp that? –
- I understand. That way is very good.
- You must also know it, because very difficult things stand before you.
That is so, I know, yet shortly you will also face a very difficult test.
- Life demands all sorts of things, as you say.
- But we must tread our path and traverse it in honour and in fulfilment of the laws.
- As I will tread my path, so will you also tread yours, and in the same way every human will always have his own path to traverse.
I am also of the same view, but may I put some questions to you which are burningly interesting to me?
- Your nature and your thoughts are familiar to me, and so I want to answer your questions before you have to voice them.
- My teaching, which I spread in these lands, is not new and it is well known to the scribes.
- But they falsify the old teaching of the prophets which was handed down to them and is very learned.
- But they distain and falsify it and interpret it to their own advantage, therefore, they accuse me of lying because I preach against their lies.
- From the old teaching of the laws of Creation and the spirit, they have set up erroneous cults which take freedom of consciousness from the human and drive him into servitude, whereby they can enrich themselves with his possessions.
- From the spiritual teaching, they have made a false teaching, and they have abased Creation to a human entity which they call God.
- But God is a ruler over humankinds and over worlds, and he can never be put on a level with Creation, because its BEING is the highest, and outside of it, truly, nothing exists.
- But the scribes and the Pharisees dispute these teachings of the spirit and they blaspheme me by calling me a liar because I announce the truth.
- The truth, however, is at all times unpopular and it is also so at this time.
- Truly, I say to you, if a human, such as I, speaks of the truth, announces it and spreads it, he will thus be persecuted and hated because of it, in my time as in yours.
- I will therefore be persecuted and will not escape the myrmidons, because life has determined it for me thus.
- But you will also be persecuted in that way because also you will, in your future world, have a mission to fulfil, as do I.
- My coming days are very difficult, and I feel bitterness and hurt in me because I know the events which approach me.
- Yet I will not escape from them because this is determined this way.
- The human of this world has succumbed to very great need and confusion driven in by the false teachings of the scribes and Pharisees and all those who stroll along in their footsteps.
- Truly, I say to you, this will lead to very much need and misery on this world.
- Today, on the chairs of the prophets sit the scribes and the Pharisees, and everything they preach to the people is barefaced lies and deception.
- They are hypocrites and twisters of the truth.
- Outwardly, before the people, they seem devout and good, but inwardly they are full of hypocrisy, transgression and falseness.
- Inside themselves they are more evil than every nest of snakes or vipers, and they claim to be great in their thinking and knowledge, yet they possess no understanding.
- But upon them will come all the righteous blood which flowed on Earth because of them, from the first prophet onwards who their fathers and forefathers murdered, up to the blood of those who they will yet murder in the future.
- They murder in the name of love and justice and thereby actually intend to serve only their own greed for wealth and power.
- They have transformed the teaching of the spirit, and the laws and recommendations of Creation, into a very evil cult and frighten the humans with death, with the vengeance of their bloodthirsty god and with sword-bearing angels.
- They teach the humans to be afraid of the splendour and all-ness of Creation because they deny its existence and replace it with their god and their saints.
- Truly, so is it, and the coming times will be very bad.
- There will be wailing and the gnashing of teeth in the world and the blood of uncountable, innocently sacrificed and murdered ones will deeply saturate the dry Earth.
- Woe to this world and these humans; their lot will be very hard right into the distant future.
- Truly, so will it be.
- One still sees in me only the human borne of Earth, and that I am a revolutionary and fight against untruth, but that badly interprets me.
- But I know the truth and possess the wisdom of knowledge, the powers of the spirit and of thinking and the will to fulfil my mission.
- All the hate against me will not keep me from my path.
- The truth is more important than the transient pain of the body.
- This can be tortured and destroyed, but the truth and the spirit can never be killed.
- This truth is not yet known at this time, but this will change in the future.
- Truly, out of my true humanity, a cult will be set up, which will bring with it very bad and deadly consequences.
- Seen in me, however, is still only the human, which I truly also am, but soon a form of malevolence will be made out of me and I will be equated with Creation.
- Truly, I know these events of the future, and, indeed, I cannot change them, not even if I rebel against them.
- I was born a human, I live as such and, as such, fulfil my appointed mission.
- But also as a human I will suffer the fate of corporal death in 83 years.
- By then, my body will be very old, yet my spirit and thinking will remain undiminished.
- The coming event, which is chosen for me, as a martyr, will also change nothing in regard to that.
- The event contains only bodily pains, but they will be lost on the wind through the power of the spirit and my thinking and knowledge as well as my wisdom and love.
- Truly, it will be so, and afterwards I will end my mission.
Excuse me please if I interrupt you, yet I believe that I am indeed permitted to do that. Your expositions are very informative for me, but it appears to me that I can recognise, from that, that you, in a certain sense, have succumbed to weltschmerz, and thereby digress from the actual questions. Would it not, perhaps, therefore be better if I ask my own questions?
- Truly, you are very sensitive, because pain about the world bores into me.
- Until now nobody has been able to determine this, but you effortlessly draw this out of me.
- You are very much more advanced in your development than I had gathered.
- I live here in a world which is the distant past for you, but which signifies the present for me.
- Truly, your evolution is about 2000 years further advanced from my time, which I did not take into account.
- It is therefore not fitting that I converse with you in the same way that I do with my contemporaries.
- Truly, I had not considered this.
- In your entire development, you are about two millennia ahead of my time and are correspondingly further developed.
- Furthermore, I know, truly, that you were very continuously instructed and have attained a very high level in spiritual values.
- Truly, I had not considered all that.
- Therefore it shall be an honour for me to answer your questions, at your discretion.
Sincere thanks, Jmmanuel. It is not my intention to instruct you somehow. I only thought that a direct questioning is perhaps better because I have ascertained the aforementioned things.
- Truly, what you say is honest – I will answer your questions for you.
Thank you. – As I know from you, you know very many things up into the very distant future. Thereby you must also be orientated about what will be made out of your person. You have indeed also already explained that in a circumscribed form. But I have fully understood your explanations, because I do know the New Testament, which allegedly contains your teaching. But for a short time now I have known that the allegedly-handed-down teaching is only an evil falsification and only corresponds to the actual truth in very few things. Not at all to mention, thereby, regarding your own person, who has been pressed into a form of a god and a form of Creation and who is proclaimed as the redeemer of Earth humanity. You sit before me and I see that you are precisely as much a human as is Asket here, as is Jitschi over there and your brothers and students, who, in our time are called disciples. Now I wonder how it has come about that no direct documentation of your teaching has been handed down, because, to my knowledge, the first words of the New Testament which exists in my time were written only around 200 years after your alleged death on the cross. Do you not write down any facts at all of your teaching, in such a way that they can be kept for posterity?
- Truly, your question is very precisely directed.
- Consider; my time is about two millennia before yours, and in this time only certain forms of society are literate.
- On account of my mission, I did also learn writing and reading, yet I have insufficient time to write down my teaching.
- And if I speak of my teaching, truly, then I thereby name the teaching of all great ages – the teaching of the spirit and the teaching of the laws and recommendations of Creation – which are eternally imperishable.
- I learnt it in a similar way to you and furthermore spent long years in the distant land of Kush (note from Billy: today part of North India), where I was permitted to experience further learning.
- So the teaching is indeed preached by me, yet it is truly not originally from me.
- Truly, your question is, however, warranted.
- I fully know the false and wrong teachings of the future about my true teachings and about my person.
- But no practical steps are planned to change these coming misleading events, because the mass of erring and falsifying humans is too great to be able to influence them even on a small scale.
- This will unfortunately lead to a false teaching of much longer than three thousand years, and to very much need, pain, hate, misery and bloodshed.
- Truly, in spite of that, however, the truth will not be lost, because it will – in a safe place – remain transmitted and also outlast the time, in a written form.
- Among my followers, I have a literate man named Judas Iscariot, who writes down the most important parts of the teaching and events, which later, well preserved, shall outlast the time in order to hand down the actual truth to posterity.
- With the help of an ex-priest, these texts will be found by you, in your time, in Jerusalem and you will spread them again, true to their meaning, and make them accessible to the humans.
- But your time is still not ripe enough for that, and only in little more than two decades, in your own time, will the seed of truth find a little fertile ground.
That is good. You therefore mean that your teaching really remains preserved and then it will also be found by me somewhere?
- Truly, that is what I am saying.
- Already the texts are being sought now in order to destroy them and to use them as indictments against me.
- One scroll has already been stolen from the writer and kept closed by the Pharisees and the scribes.
- Juda Ihariot, a son of a Pharisee, secretly took it out of Judas Iscariot’s bag in order to sell it to my persecutors for 70 pieces of silver, in order, thereby, to be able to charge me with blasphemy against God.
- But Judas Iscariot has been ordered by me to write the text once again and now to keep it quite safe whereby its purpose will outlast the ages.
You speak of Judas Iscariot, who is supposed to be your betrayer, as the texts of my time still convey, nonetheless falsified!
- Truly, I speak of him.
- But he will in no way be the guilty one.
- He who will hand me over to the persecutors is the same one who stole the texts and sold them.
Therefore Juda Ihariot?
- So is it.
- But his father will spread the lie that Judas Iscariot is the betrayer, because the Pharisee name Ihariot must not be soiled.
- But the reason is also based on the fact that the priests, scribes and Pharisees and their followers can say:
- “Behold, one from his own ranks has betrayed him and handed him over to a death on the cross.
- Behold, behold, how can his teaching be truth if his own people betray him and sell him?"
So that is the way it is. Now I understand quite a bit more. But now I ask myself, who then really hanged himself in Potters Field – respectively, who will hang himself there in the coming time?
- Juda Ihariot.
Oh. That is how it is. – But now something else: I am here two thousand years in the past. What do you think will happen should this fact be made known in my time?
- Truly, it will come to pass that you will be accused of lying.
- Many will accuse you of blaspheming against God and presuming that you, of all people, could come into contact with me.
- However do not concern yourself about this, because, were it another, they would say the same thing about him.
- Truly, you have seen to, and learnt, very much in your life up to this point, and you have also traveled back into the time of Moses, where you have encountered many truths.
- From these truths, however, grows in you the required strength to confront the hostility.
- Truly, several from your own ranks will accuse you of dishonesty when they learn of your association with me.
- But their accusations will truly only result because they will still be completely lacking in judgement and are not able to recognise the truth.
- Their thinking will still be trapped in worldly forms and their knowledge will be very unclear and small.
- Being together with me, namely, will seem monstrous and fantastic to them because their understanding will still not be mature enough to comprehend this entire truth.
- But your worst enemies will be the enviers and know-it-alls as well as the extremists and the cultic circles, who will have lost every sense of reality through their false teachings.
- I know, truly, that in your time the people live in the mistaken belief that I am the embodiment of Creation.
- So then, in your time, they call me “the Anointed One" and they thereby wander far from every truth, through deep darkness engendered by belief.
- Truly, truly, I say to you that many among these will be misled ones who are in pursuit of your life.
- Be therefore watchful and protect yourself from them because the worst are always those who are misled by hate, by being know-it-alls, by jealousy and fanaticism, as well as those who are misled by some sort of cults.
- Their thinking and behaviour is at all times directed towards the demand for blood, because their minds are always distinguished by vengeance.
- But also protect yourself from the critics and false realists because they also conceal great dangers within themselves.
- They believe that they stand above all things but indeed they live only in their own stupid and uncomprehending world of thought.
- Outwardly they speak very learnedly and want to shine greatly, but inside of themselves they are wretched, ignorant and full of evil rubbish.
I understand, yet I know that I can defend myself from hostility.
- Truly, it will not be easy for you because all human irrationality and the cultic false teachings will peak exactly in your time.
That may well be so, yet I have been taught to fight. But how is it now with yourself – I mean with your name? It is indeed Jmmanuel, but in spite of that, in my time you are called “Jesus Christ". That is the way it is in the New Testament anyway.
- Truly, that is an evil vituperation, which is foreign to every truth.
- Up until this point in time, in which I talk with you now, this name has never been uttered.
- Only in a later time will it become coined by a human whose thinking will be confused.
- He will also bear the blame for me being designated as Creation and for the lie that I am omnipotent.
- All this will happen this way through Paul, who currently is still one of my worst enemies and is still named Saul.
You mean that, through the construction of Christianity, he will found his own erroneous religion; a Paulism, so to speak?
- Truly, you speak the truth.
What is your own position then in regard to the title JESU, CHRISTI or JESUS CHRIST which has been attributed to you?
- In your time this name is very imprinted.
- Truly, truly, that aggrieves me greatly.
- Never do I wish to be so named and it never should have happened.
- Yet this has become unavoidable for the path of development, because the human of this Earth must first go into error in order to find the truth.
- As I hear, however, the name which is not appropriate to me, Jesus Christ, truly, this aggrieves me greatly, because it will be, without exception, uttered only by humans who still live in confusion regarding thinking and knowledge and have not yet come to terms with the truth.
- And they will unfortunately be very many at your time, and that is truly very depressing and causes me pain.
You mean, that only a misled human calls you “Jesus Christ"?
- Truly, that is what I said, because every human who knows the truth will call me by my correct name, because, for him, the truth signifies life and knowledge.
《上一部分 ▲回目錄▲ 下一部分》