Contact Report 080／第080次接觸報告
- 本篇譯文基於｢德｣→｢英｣→｢中｣ 譯製。
資料來源：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
報告卷屬：Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 2
英版譯者：DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin
This is the entire contact report. It is an authorised but unofficial DeepL preliminary English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!
- You were very surprised that I haven’t heard from you in the last few days.
- This, my friend, had however its justified reasons, which I want to explain to you immediately:
- When I was here last Wednesday, the 17th of August, I first announced that some of you would be able to see my ship hovering high in the night sky.
- Then I came back, while you were still waiting at the vehicle shelter according to my instructions.
- According to your wish I then wanted to leave a sign for all of you on the tree where you tested the radiator, but I failed thoroughly.
- This is what happened:
- I was just hovering above the top of the tree when I registered such strong pain impulses from you that I was frightened and depressed the ship’s control organ in a reflex movement, with the result that I destroyed and flattened the entire top of the tree with the lower part of the ship.
That’s what we heard, because there was a fairly loud noise.
- Certainly; after that I moved away very quickly and analysed the process, finding that you were seriously ill and uncontrollably radiating overpowering headaches when you wanted to get in touch with me.
- Your pain was so strong that you sent it out with full strength and were no longer able to control it, which is why, not in expectation of such things, I was fully struck by your pain impulses.
- Such occurrences on you unfamiliar, I immediately realized that there had to be some things going on that were not right.
- So from somewhere you had to be subject to an influence over which you were not aware and which you could not control.
- But in order not to worry you, I went away wordlessly and consulted with Quetzal.
- For days I researched together with him the reasons of the incident, and we also caught different thoughts from you, which seemed very strange to us.
- But we were also unaccustomed to catching your uncontrolled thoughts, because they testified to an uncontrollability that had never before appeared in you.
- So all this had to have its reason why we followed your thought processes and came across your observation on the 12th of August, when you stood pondering at the tree in question and observed a large insect that should not have been there, because these kinds of insects no longer exist in your room and are also completely abnormal in the size of 14 centimetres.
- Something about it therefore did not appear right.
- Quetzal researched the process in the past and found the oversized insect, a flying praying mantis, recorded in pictures by an area analyser.
- From the pictures it was only a routine task for him to find out that it was an artificial insect that had a complicated device in its body for harbouring and exposing mutated bacilli.
- When this artificial insect flew twice around you and around the tree, remotely controlled, it sprayed through an outlet a small part of the mutant bacilli that immediately attacked you and infected you with a disease unknown to you that could have very serious consequences if Quetzal had not intervened.
- He and a few others have been working on a drug that he has been spraying throughout the Earth’s atmosphere since yesterday, because the bacilli have spread very widely and are threatening to spread all over the planet.
- But all those people who had been in the center in the last few days were particularly at risk, because most of them were directly infested by the bacilli.
- The artificial insect, as we discovered less than 20 minutes ago, has put a stove in the tree in which the mutated bacilli breed and multiply.
- Now I am here to destroy this malignant stove.
- Further I am here to clarify some other things that are still unclear to us, for example the incident of the 16th of August when you saw a figure with unusually large visual organs.
- It is …
Yes, that thing had candlesticks as big as beer plates. They also fluoresced. The figure was about as big as Herbert, which Renato also noticed.
- Sure, it’s – ah, wait – like this.
當然，這是… 啊，等等… 像這樣。
He almost rammed us. That’s Koni with his flying rust bucket.
- He can’t see us, so we can’t blame him.
- Besides, he could not ram us, as you say, because he would be thrown back through the protective belt of the ship.
- It was a bit dangerous for him.
Now he curves there without knowing that his crate was almost smashed.
- That couldn’t have been possible, because the protective sensors would have taken the ship off its flight course on their own.
Then he was lucky again.
- Nothing could have happened to him.
- But now I want to destroy the evil bacillus.
How are you going to do that?
- My ship has many forms of weapons, as you know, such as a radiator of a similar shape to the one you used to make the hole in the tree.
- I will destroy the nest by burning the surface.
- See, here on this screen you can see it.
Ah, yes – you, that wobbles right. Can I blow this thing out?
- You’ve never operated such an apparatus before.
Nevertheless I would like to try it.
- As you like; but then I have to go much closer to the tree.
- Wait – so, now we are 38 meters away from it.
- Here, through this sight, you can regulate the dimensions of the radiator, by which I mean the radiating surface of the beam.
- You can move this disc here through this sliding device and thus regulate the further radiation.
- This allows you to precisely define and determine the entire combustion source.
- When you then touch this small elevation, the energy escapes from a hair-fine opening on the underside of the ship in order to destroy the target as a form of radiation.
- Here you can still regulate the strength of the combustion, so that you don’t hurt the tree any deeper.
- Now practice it for a few minutes by first going through the manipulations a few times in your mind.
Well, girl, what are you doing there?
- I only check some functions of the ship now, it … my friend, be careful, you have already triggered the beam.
Of course, the bad thing has already disappeared.
- You didn’t follow my instructions and just aimed at the target, made the adjustments and released the energy.
- I told you that you only …
Isn’t it right? Take a look before you get upset.
- Sure – yes, that was very good, only the charisma was a bit too big.
- But it was very good.
- I can’t understand how you could do that so well, because you’ve never worked with such a device before.
Shooting around isn’t an art, not even the meeting.
- I give up, because you don’t let yourself be taught about it.
- I’m sure you only laugh when I explain to you that we first have to spend several hours with this device in order to be able to operate it properly.
- But you just come, sit down, manipulate the equipment and devices and already you operate them as if you had never done anything else.
Oh, what, operating devices and machines etc. is no witchcraft. What such things are created by people can also be handled very easily with a little thought, whether it is this device here or whether it is an aircraft or anything else.
- You say that, certainly with justification, but only for yourself.
Nonsense. Every reasonable person can see something, listen to the necessary explanations or think something, in order to draw the logical conclusions from it and thus operate the devices or apparatuses etc. correctly. It really doesn’t need any more.
- A discussion about it is probably not correct, because in this respect you only assume that you are right.
- Therefore listen to what I still have to explain to you:
- Quetzal and I will finally clarify things about the events that have occurred in the next few days.
- We don’t have any exact dates yet, so we don’t know what the purpose of the whole thing is and where it all comes from.
- What is certain so far is that the Gizeh intelligences have joined forces with a group of fleeing and malignant intelligences from space who are involved in the concerns of the Gizeh intelligences and are helpful to them.
- Their outer forms correspond to your observation that they have oversized eyes and some other special things about them.
- This also means that you are not inferior to hallucinations when you saw that figure on the night of August 16th.
- We will be able to clarify these things with certainty in the next 10 to 15 days, after which I will contact you again and tell you about the state of affairs.
- Until then you have to wait, and now I have to go again.
- Give my dear greetings to all of you and comfort the sick that everything will soon take its proper course again.
I will do that. Many need your consolation, for nearly twenty of us have been attacked by this lousy machination.
- In any case, the danger is averted and the improvement is unstoppable.
- Farewell now and pay all my dear greetings.
Thank you, girl, and also goodbye.