We are very respect and appreciate Benjamin Stevens’s tremendous contribution to this GREAT mission, and are very cherish his English translations, which should be well preserved!.
There is no doubt that these English translations are FOOTSTONE of FIGU English information, precisely from which the updating work of English translations, which can now be found on FOM (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk), can carry out at a very high starting level, and this should be thanks to the great efforts of Benjamin Stevens and other excellent English translators.
Thanks to Benjamin Stevens!
Thanks to all those who involved in this GREAT mission!
- Saturday, November 6, 1982, 12:48 AM
1. You have very bad days behind yourself, my friend.
I know, but it goes away. However, it was actually rather lousy for me lately, especially after the breakdown and fainting at 5:30 AM on the 4th of November, as was predicted.
2. There is no explanation needed from you because I followed the course of things, although I couldn’t be helpful, of which I am ashamed.
You need not be ashamed, for in my state, you could not provide any assistance because I wasn’t even capable of calling you any more or of receiving any impulses from you.
3. Do you still remember the events with the test that was carried out with two androids?
*Translator’s Note: See Contact 137 for Semjase’s explanation of the events surrounding this test.
But certainly, for I was rather amused at the time when one told me this.
4. The Android that was stored with your data eliminated itself.
That was told me, I know.
5. You weren’t worlds away from doing something similar to yourself, just in another form.
It was already clear to me for weeks that something would come in this way. I felt the overload on my brain hellishly well. The short circuit was inevitable. Now, my head trauma that I suffered brings problems with my lifespan.
6. That is correct. From now on, you will have to live with medicines.
Logically, the doctor also told me this yesterday.
7. That is known to me, but he only explained to you what you already know.
8. As a logical thinker, you are driven into confusion of consciousness by the illogic and illogical actions of those fallible ones, who act on you as outside forces and powerful aggressors.
You said it just right: with the damned illogic and illogical actions, they drive me into bright insanity.
9. That is correct, in the truest sense of the word.
10. As a logical thinker, and this in a distinctive form, you are the only truth on the Earth, as an earthborn I mean, and as such, you cannot explore the incredible illogic of the Earth people in its reason because it is truly even impossible.
11. And since you face this illogic every day, there isn’t even the possibility of a break for you, whereby you could recover.
12. Thus, the electrical brain waves increase more and more, accumulating themselves in a concentrated form of energy, which then leads to the elimination of consciousness in an overvoltage, thus to the short-circuit, as you appropriately called it.
13. If this overvoltage is reached, then you will instantaneously faint, which will hold you captive for some time, quite apart from the fact that you can so smash your skull while falling down in this state of powerlessness that your life may expire.
14. Your collapse brought you even to the brink of death.
I noticed that, for as the doctor says, I also have a concussion and a head trauma, as I already said.
15. That, too, is known to me, and this damage isn’t to be taken lightly because the shock isn’t of a mild nature, let alone the head trauma.
I already determined that myself, for even now, I feel dizzy and sick, apart from the fact that my head is humming, as if an entire bomber formation performs its flight exercises inside.
16. You also give that impression.
But you haven’t come to make this statement. What have you got in stock?
17. You’re mistaken because that’s why I’m here, for it is most urgently necessary that I direct some words to the fallible ones in this regard:
18. It can no longer continue in such a way that the irresponsibility of the illogic is further pursued because through this, you will finally be driven to that point where your consciousness finally extinguishes.
19. What has happened should already be a sufficient warning to the fact that the illogic can’t be driven any further and now finally has to come to an end, for further illogical machinations and ways of thinking can no longer be driven much further, without you taking final damage as a result of this.
20. It has always been incomprehensible to us that you have endured these things throughout all the years, without taking permanent and significant damage, even when we took into account your strong will.
21. Still, it is incomprehensible to us that after the latest collapse, you are still sane and alive at all because the way things started themselves, you would have already had to conclude your life prematurely at other times, and all that only because some irrational and fallible ones literally had you drifting slowly but surely toward your death.
22. This is a fact that every fallible one must be completely aware of, for every single fallible one knows your true state of health and knows that his lack of logic drives you toward insanity or death.
23. The fact that with the latest events, this hasn’t happened yet, in one form or another, remains a mystery to us because even our probability calculations yielded that you had no chance.
24. That you are still alive and with clear reason is inexplicable to us, as it is also inexplicable to me that with your concussion of a serious nature, you are already taking notes of these conversations on your writing utensil, which you should refrain from doing.
I would like to keep the most important things because tonight, we have a meeting. If you transmit the report to me in the morning, then I can refrain from taking notes.
25. Such a transmission would be dangerous for you.
I will already do it – somehow.
26. I couldn’t take responsibility for that.
You also shouldn’t have to do that because the responsibility lies solely with me.
27. Well, I will take it into consideration, but if I should recognize that it burdens you, then I reserve the right to carry out the transmission at a later date.
That is a fair proposal.
28. I will use quite special caution.
Entirely at your will. But now, tell me what else you might have in stock. I still expect a few more remarks from you.
29. I have these, to be sure.
Well then, fire away at last.
30. You are so impatient today, my friend.
31. But this is probably due to your condition.
32. Your constant grasping-at-the-head alone suggests this.
33. But now listen:
34. After our conversation, I will perform another analysis over the health condition of your pituitary gland, after which I will then give you some rules of conduct that you are to follow.
35. Moreover, I can already tell you now that you have to avoid any excitement at all costs, and there may neither be any controversy nor any aggressive noise around you.
36. In particular, those who’ve appeared as outside aggressors for quite some time must be mindful not to excite you.
37. Any excitement can cause consequences for you that can be of the worst form.
You wanted to talk about something else, my son.
38. That is correct, but that still needed to be said.
39. What I wanted to say otherwise is this:
40. The annoying concerns surrounding the Giza Intelligences are finally settled, according to which we are now only dealing with the analyses of the discovered and seized material.
41. However, this will take several years to complete, as I’ve already explained to you earlier.
42. Thus, it will take a very long time before we can give you more information about it.
43. But due to your condition, I no longer want to explain so much about this, which is why I am being brief.
44. So it shall be with the next things as well, for the burden would be too great for you otherwise.
Then just speak in a concise form.
45. I will do that.
46. I’ve noticed that the ring meditation now leads the way with very great advantages and that everyone profits a lot from it.
47. For this reason, I would yet like to take into consideration, whether or not it should be mentioned officially yet, that the possibility is being considered, which I explained to you outside of our conversation reports.
You mean the possibility that even those group members – who are, unfortunately, only in the center once a month – can also co-meditate in the block every week?
48. That is correct.
49. However, the difficulty of complying with the times is obvious, which is why I have to work out another possibility, which could then be applied and lead to success.
50. Thus, talk this over with the group members and investigate their thoughts toward this and also their initiative.
51. Furthermore, you will also have to become attentive to a new necessity, which arises in Munich.
52. Indeed, it is imperative that a small circle is established there, which deals with the teachings and our mission, but where the opportunity is also given to practice the meditation.
53. But before I explain further details about this, you should introduce the necessary clarifications.
I will do so, of course.
54. Furthermore, you should think of a way that those group members who live far away at least find ways of getting together more often, perhaps in that they change their places of residence and move to a common area.
That will be difficult because homes and jobs can’t be found so easily.
55. That is well-known to me, but with some effort, it will gradually let itself be arranged within an appropriate amount of time.
56. Solutions can always be found.
Certainly, but it is always a matter of time. But tell me, what additional things or guidelines have you prepared with regard to the group? I thought you said that new plans for them, etc. would be prepared.
57. We trust in the rationality of the group members and think that we can retain the framework given on the 4th of October, without us having to take something into consideration some other time, which would be of a negative form.
58. So far, things are starting off rather well in every respect, and we also hope that it will remain so and that no other serious setbacks will appear.
59. Everything will finally and truly turn out well if every group member recognizes and fulfills his duty, without it having to be pointed out to him.
60. Therefore, if we still prepare some guidelines, etc. that haven’t thrived until now, then these don’t relate to conditions and regulations but rather to actual helpful and evolution-supporting factors.
61. Only, those who are still fallible should finally become reasonable.
62. What they have injuriously done with respect to your health is now firmly visible, unfortunately.
That’s right, it’s almost like it was at the very beginning.
63. So it also should be.
64. About this, you must not forget that even the daily performance of duty must be fulfilled, such as the meditation in the SOHAR center, which has fallen out for some time.
So that negative things cannot appear there once more, we’ve decided to install a TV surveillance camera there.
65. A …?
66. Ah, I think that’s good.
67. That should probably keep it from further harm.
68. The decision is actually good.
69. Even so, you must resume the meditation in the SOHAR center by next Monday at the latest, even if this monitoring device has not yet been introduced.
70. In the meantime, until the introduction of the device, each group member must exercise the strictest self-discipline, which should also be done without supervision and which should be a self-evident fact.
71. Furthermore, it must be explained again in this regard that in the future, the rules of conduct for the SOHAR center must be strictly adhered to, as these have existed since the first time and as these were recently given by me in an expanded form.
72. The rules must be strictly followed in the future, and also a new arrangement for newly added group members is to be noted, namely that in each case, all new group members have to learn the introduction of the meditation before being admitted and before being brought to use, so that in the future, already and immediately after their admission, they can pursue their meditation exercises in the SOHAR center.
So accordingly, even Brunhilde and Karin should already use the SOHAR center?
73. That is correct, and if possible, they should perform their relevant meditation at least twice a month, during their time of stay at the beginning of the month.
74. Moreover, a more frequent use of the center would very advantageous to them if it should be possible.
75. In addition, it yet comes to mind that I recently gave an inadequate order in relation to the task of educating and training new group members for the use of the SOHAR center.
76. I mentioned to you Eva, who should be responsible for this, but it was meant that she must fulfill this task in reciprocity with your wife and only with those of the same gender.
77. On the male side, Engelbert should be responsible for this, whereby we are now at another part of the SOHAR center, with respect to the periodic changes of different genders, as I already explained to you on the 22nd of October.
78. Unfortunately, the observed possibilities cannot be arranged in such a way as we hoped, which is why the strict rule must be further noted, that only those of the same gender may be brought into the meditation-practicing in the SOHAR center in each case.
79. The vibrations of the male and female group members differ so strongly that they produce disturbing vibrations in every case, for the entire blockade cannot be produced by any introducing.
80. Unfortunately, only you have created this necessary strength; although, it must be said that Engelbert is already making good progress and is also on his way up to this level of yours, but it will still take a long time before he reaches his incipient goal.
81. Nevertheless, his relevant progress and efforts are admirable and very respectable.
82. In the remainder, I told you already that Cornelia, as another group member, should be drawn to the duty of introducing.
83. So now, it is only to be explained that as of next Monday, when the use of the SOHAR center begins anew, this should absolutely be accessed and be used by every single group member on a regular basis and only in a perfectly clean and psychically clean condition, as it is given by the old and new rules.
84. In the future, every group member should be careful to examine his physically clean and mentally well-balanced state, so that he may decide for himself whether he can enter the SOHAR center or not.
That might finally be a self-evident fact.
85. That is correct, but now, my friend, you should go to bed because I see that the burden is very great for you.
86. I will explain the rest of the issues to you at a later date.
87. Farewell, and respect your health.
Bye, and best regards.
89. I am also to convey those to you.
90. Until we meet again.