Billy Meier Translations ©Benjamin StevensIn the progress of construction of Saalome, we are very honored to have a support&permission from Benjamin Stevens, who allow us to use© his English translations and other materials on https://www.billymeiertranslations.com.
We are very respect and appreciate Benjamin Stevens’s tremendous contribution to this GREAT mission, and are very cherish his English translations, which should be well preserved!.
There is no doubt that these English translations are FOOTSTONE of FIGU English information, precisely from which the updating work of English translations, which can now be found on FOM (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk), can carry out at a very high starting level, and this should be thanks to the great efforts of Benjamin Stevens and other excellent English translators.
Thanks to Benjamin Stevens!
Thanks to all those who involved in this GREAT mission!
- Saturday, April 9, 1983, 11:16 AM
*Translator’s Note: The following translated portion of this contact was taken from pages 139-142 of “And Still They Fly!"
You reacted very quickly to my call, although it really wasn’t so very urgent that it couldn’t have waited until tomorrow.
1. It was not just your call that prompted me to visit you but rather an important matter which has made it necessary to supply you with a bit of information.
2. It could very well be that contacts are ahead of you in the next few months with other human beings from stars beyond your solar system.
I see! Then you have come in a matter on behalf of both our interests. As for me, I had a question primarily concerning something quite peculiar that we were able to observe yesterday on April 8. High in the eastern sky, I noticed a glaring light at 8:14 p.m. about three to four times* as large as Venus. At first, I thought it was the evening star Venus, before it dawned on me that we can only see Venus in the Southern and Western hemispheres. After that, I took a somewhat closer look at the glaring light and noticed that there were strange color shifts within in it that passed through all colors of the rainbow spectrum and also resulted in changes of form. Consequently, I rushed into my office and snatched my binoculars, through which I was able to discern and observe a peculiar light structure about 1 meter (3 ft.) in size. It looked like a mirage to me, the form of which continuously changed and also seemed somehow transparent, just like a Fata Morgana. I estimated the altitude of the object to be about 35,000 meters (20 miles), whereas its distance from our observation point must have been about 18 – 20 kilometers (11 – 12 miles). During my observation, I also detected various small objects emerging and flying away from the right side of the large object. Furthermore, I also saw various dark points and spots on the large object, something like protuberances or similar. I had seen similar things before on Ptaah’s giant spacer and that is why, in my opinion, it must have been a spacecraft that could only be seen as a Fata Morgana or simply as a reflected image. I, therefore, analyzed the glistening points flying away on the right side of the object as beamships, but assumed that the dark points and spots must have been hangars and the like, and the protuberances similar to the top structures of Ptaah’s ship. If I calculate the size of the objects light with its distance, I come up with a ship of such expanse that it must have a diameter of about 320 – 340 meters (1,056 – 1,122 ft.).
*Translator’s Note: The figure given in the German Contact Reports is actually four to five times as large as Venus.
3. Before I came here, Quetzal warned me about you, as we definitely observed that the event, in the manner you mentioned, did not go undetected by you and your friends.
Oh! And why did Quetzal warn you about me?
4. He heard your conversation with Thomas and told me that the statements and dimensional estimates you made to Thomas were very close to reality.
5. The object sighted by you and your friends was, indeed, a spacecraft that you were only able to see as a reflected image. The ship was hovering directly over your Center to study the location, as well as to study those human beings who are of the greatest importance on earth to those of us bound to the mission.
6. For security reasons, as we have already made known to you, the flying object was screened against visibility with a form of technology completely different from ours, which produces reflected images that become visible in the atmosphere many kilometers away.
7. As you already know, other human space travelers might not use exactly the same technology as we do.
8. The Druans have shielding technologies that are completely different from those we possess.
9. But now a word about your estimate:
10. The reflected image of the spacecraft sighted by you and your friends was 26,000 meters (16 miles) away from where you were standing, while the altitude of the reflected image was 36,000 meters (23 miles), and the ship’s diameter was 350 meters (1,155 ft).
11. Your calculations were, thus, more than astonishingly good, which astounds me despite Quetzal’s early warning.
12. Your other calculations of your observation also demand my admiration.
You said something about Druans.
13. The flying object was a spacecraft from the planet Druan, the human life forms of which are called Druans.
14. They are a highly developed and extremely peaceful human race and are capable of bringing innovations to our own technology.
15. The planet Druan is located in the NOL system, which belongs to a galaxy, the expanse of which is about 1.7 times larger than ours and is about 310 billion* light years from this SOL system.
*Translator’s Note: The figure in the German Contact Reports is actually million.
Extraordinary Event on April 8, 1983 at 8:15 p.m. –
Report by Thomas Keller
I was just going to fetch additional tools for our mason—work when Silvano suddenly said to Billy that a large light was in the sky. At once, I went back to see whether it was the same light which had caught my attention a few minutes earlier, but at the time, it had not really “registered" within me. Billy ran quickly into the house to fetch his binoculars. We found a suitable place to view the thing. After a brief inspection, Billy suddenly said, “Phenomenal! Take a look through here." And I peered through.
What I saw caused me to hold my breath.
A form without solid contours could clearly and distinctly be seen the sky. It continually changed its shape, and its colors also slowly changed, blending into a great variety of shades. Upon Billy’s request, I ran into the house to call the others so they could see it also. Quickly running back to Billy, I was allowed to look through the binoculars again. This time, the object was a bright, gleaming rose color (such as the “living clouds" in one of the “Spaceship Enterprise” episodes). I could note one of the forms and, with certainty, was able to make a rough sketch, although it was actually quite difficult because of the continuing changes in shape.
The “thing" seen with the naked eye was about five times as large as Venus. Clearly recognizable to us, as well as to Billy and several others who had joined us in the meantime, was its vertical, cone—shaped form that remained visible the entire time. According to Billy’s estimation, the object was around 18,000 meters (11 miles) above the ground at a distance from us of about 35,000 meters (22 miles).
As we later lingered in the kitchen discussing it, Louis confirmed that he had observed the luminous object for a little more than 45 minutes. Engelbert only glanced at the “little object" for a short while, but then turned away. For him, it was nothing special. He had seen much more spectacular displays before. On the following day, Billy mentioned during work that Taljda had confirmed our sighting. She explained that it had been a ship with a diameter of 350 meters (1,155 ft.), the origin of which was far away from the earth, but which was something Billy could better explain.
As for me, I shall hold this extraordinary experience in fond memory and think of our friends in Druan with genuine affection.
In 1975, I was even a bit further away than… only a stone’s throw. On my great space journey, you know. That’s why a few million light years do not astound me or impress me any longer. Everything, in the end, becomes a habit.
16. Certainly, but that is not why I am giving you this information.
You have no sense of humor at all.
17. Oh! That is also what Quetzal warned me of.
18. Your often peculiar sense of humor.
Right. It’s a real nuisance, but you also said that I may be receiving visitors, probably from those dear Druans?
19. That is what I said.
20. The Druans will be here on earth for at least five to six months for expeditionary purposes. However, according to our experience, their visit could, instead, be extended to several years.
21. During this time, their spacecraft and their escorting flying objects will often be seen by earth people, but only in Europe during the first few weeks.
22. After that, the Druan ship will also be sighted over other continents of earth.
23. If earth people keep their eyes open, they will be able to observe the spacecraft quite frequently.
That’ll stir up things for me, especially with the clever and scientifically super-clever explanations such as balloons and the like. What does the object actually look like if one disregards the distorted reflected image?
24. Like a disk-shaped object, but a completely different form is reflected outwards by a specific protective screen that is comparable to the cone and facets of a mountain crystal.
And which also produces the corresponding picture in all colors of the spectrum?
25. Apparently, you are not unfamiliar with such things.
A Simple prism principle, about which one learns here in kindergarten, for example, by letting glass pearls with polished surfaces sparkle in the sunlight.
26. You never seem to be at loss for an answer.
Exactly, that’s why I’m equipped with organs of speech. You still haven’t told me anything about the possible contacts.
27. That, naturally, escaped me.
28. It is possible that a responsible person from the crew of the Druan ship, perhaps even several of them, will establish contact with you.
29. In any case, they became interested in such a contact after we communicated with them and talked extensively about our joint mission on earth.
And what could they possibly want from me? As an earthling, there’s really nothing I can offer them.
30. You are too modest.
Translator’s Note: This concludes the portion of the contact taken from “And Still They Fly!"
31. Think once of the leading teachers on Erra.
32. The Druans are also people like us.
(Florena’s Note – 1/08/2004: The Plejarens and the Druans established intensive contact with each other. In the course of two years, negotiations took place over an admission of the Druans into the Plejaren Federation, which found its fulfillment with the integration of the Druans in February, 1985. At the same time, they agreed on the integration of the Druans into the spirit teachings, as this is taught by the Plejarens, because the spirit teachings of the Druans are in conformity with the teachings of the Plejarens, as they are also taught by Billy on Earth. On the 11th of May, 1985, Quetzal, accompanied by a Druan named Zeltan [= the thoughtful], appeared to Billy and explained to him that the spirit teachings, which Billy prepares for the Plejaren spirit leadership, would also be passed on to the Druans in the future for learning purposes. The Contact with Zeltan [= the thoughtful] remained unique, however. Since that time, the Druans have been working with Billy’s teachings.)
Too much of the honor.
33. That isn’t so.
I think so, nevertheless. But tell me, you always speak as though you yourself would see it as the Pleiadians do. How does this happen, since you come, nevertheless, from the Vega and Lyra systems?
34. Really nothing escapes you.
35. Your statement corresponds to the truth, to which it actually belongs.
36. I want to formulate the answer to your question relating to this in such a way:
37. The Pleiadians, as you call them, thus our mutual friends, originally came from our systems, assuming that we take as a reference point that period when their ancestors left our systems.
38. Unlike what the Earth people do, direct contact was maintained between the emigrants and those left behind on the home worlds to this day, upright and intact, even though a lot has changed in the way of life and in the overall development of the two poles: different forms of technology developed and, more or less, differences in the overall evolution also arose.
39. But the preserved connection was and is and will remain such that we see ourselves as a single people, even though we have our home worlds many light-years apart.
I understand. Thus, the principle would be this: if a man, for example, has two women and, thus, two families, which lived in two different places, then it would be the same case. Even though the man’s two wives and families live in two different places, they are still his own families.
40. Your description of the facts actually corresponds to our national relation.
Nice, then once a question concerning your person. I estimate that you are about the same age as Semjase. Is that right?
41. In terms of age, I am somewhat younger because since my birth, 314 years have passed.
And is your average age also around a thousand years?
42. I don’t understand your question?
I know; it was illogical. My question should be whether your average age of your life expectancy is also around a thousand years, as this is the case with the Pleiadians.
43. In this regard, the average age with us is set a little lower, namely at 987 years.
That is around a thousand, but never mind that. I have yet another question, if you permit.
44. Of course.
Good – are you married? Do you have children?
45. No, neither of them.
Then you are still to be had. Nice – you would also please me.
It isn’t necessary that you understand this. But if it still interests you, then simply ask Quetzal, and then tell him that it was no joke of mine, at least not regarding the pleasure.
47. The sense of your words is incomprehensible to me.
I counted on it. Just ask Quetzal.
48. I’ll probably have to do that.
Certainly; otherwise, something will escape you. But now, something else, namely because of our paraphernalia. I know very well that you are extremely correct and also act accordingly in all matters. Nevertheless, couldn’t one let a little more mildness prevail?
49. That would be irresponsible.
I nearly expected this response. Yes, I know only too well what mildness can immediately lead to. But still, I had to ask.
50. Your question is quite clear to me.
51. But with everything, you should note that forbearance can and may only be exercised when mistakes appear but never with misdemeanors and violations.
52. Besides, as I have discovered with many and the most diverse Earth people, they are of the opinion that as a result of their Earth humanity, they are entitled to be allowed to commit misdemeanors and offenses because their evolution, their knowledge, and their intelligence don’t correspond to ours and only correspond to those of the Earth person.
53. But by no means may such an incorrect attitude be acceptable, neither for the Earth people, nor for us, nor for other human life forms of any lower evolutionary stage.
54. In another form, the mistaken notion also inexplicably prevails with many that as a result of their age, because they are already 25 or 32 years old or even older, they would be free from wrong decisions and false actions and that their actions would correspond to that of an adult person, etc., but this truly only corresponds to misconceptions.
55. Although the average age of the Earth person is about 52 years, and the European person can presently reckon the highest level of a 78-year average, unfortunately, this won’t mean for a long time that a person at this age would be mature and knowledgeable.
56. Through all sorts of injustice, mismanagement, and improper lifestyles, the average age of the Earth person fell to minimal values, whereby he lost around nine hundred years of life, to which he was subjected at very early times, after he was overcome by great periods of rapid evolutionary processes.
57. Through this, the Earth person ages completely physically in much less than a century, by what means he moves from life to death while still in the child’s developmental stage.
58. Human life – in our and, thus, also in the earthly sense, for the Earth people found a physical union with our ancestors – has an average age between 964 and 1,089 years, whereby other alien races and our human life forms exhibit much lower or much higher life expectancies.
59. But in our and in the Earth people’s case, an average age of around a thousand years must be noted because all our races stand in physical and old-customary solidarity, equipped with the corresponding genetic make-up of the corresponding high life expectancy.
60. If the Earth person, through old-conventional maltreatment and wrong lifestyles as well as criminal genetic manipulations, etc., already dies at the age of 70 or 80 years and has gone to ruin to the aging process during this time, then this entirely corresponds to a misdirected life process, which was maliciously established by foreign compulsion and even by the people of this world themselves over long periods of time, by what means the Earth person exchanges life for death while still in his childhood.
61. At about 75 years of age, the Earth person would have to be only so far along naturally that he would actually reach adulthood at this time at the earliest and would also first become marriageable at this time, as you say.
62. Compared to us, the Earth person, at the age of 70 to 80 years, dies during his childhood, whereby he prematurely grows old during this period and is incorporated into a cell-decay.
63. But this age range never suffices, at least not for our races, whose life expectancy should be valued at about a thousand years, in which the Earth people are also included, in order actually to become an adult.
64. The time does not suffice; it is simply much too short.
65. An Earth person, at the age of 50 years, is truly at the age of puberty and, thus, is still an adolescent, and yet, through his wrong thinking, he wants to be more developed and more capable of making decisions than we, who are already at least 3 to 4 times older and, thus, have much more experience, which can normally never be given to an Earth person in a single existence because the normal lifetime of the Earth person is limited to childhood through many ills, etc.
66. In addition, if we still look at the relations between us and the Earth people, then it follows that also in reference to learning and the collecting of experience, the Earth person severely disadvantages himself because out of what is possible for him to learn during about 70 years of life, he only learns an average of 11.6%, which means that he simply ignores 88.4%, overlooks this, or consciously resists it.
67. But this has the effect that an Earth person at the age of 70 years only has a volume of evolutionary progress and an actual knowledge of a child who is a little more than 7 years old.
One has already explained these things to me several times, but even though everything is regrettable, it still can’t be changed overnight.
68. That corresponds to the truth.
69. But within seconds, this knowledge could be taken up, be processed, and be accepted in every single Earth person, after which, accordingly, a change would have to take place towards progress, which would also entail that every Earth person recognizes his own little self as being so small, as this is actually the case.
70. They would then also hear from us that we are truly older, more knowledged, and also wiser siblings.
71. And they would pay attention to our advice, without stupidly, primitively, unjustly, and unreasonably criticizing us, for then the Earth person would recognize his true tininess and inadequacy against us, from which the realization could then mature, that they, the Earth people of every age, are actually nothing more than just immature and ignorant children or toddlers, even though during childhood, their bodies already pass through a rapid aging process, accompanied by long-term damages and long-term failures.
It would really be something if the people of the Earth would think a little more.
72. It would be very good for them.
73. But now, my time has become scarce.
74. Until we meet again.
Until next time – I’ll explain it to you then. Bye.