We are very respect and appreciate Benjamin Stevens’s tremendous contribution to this GREAT mission, and are very cherish his English translations, which should be well preserved!.
There is no doubt that these English translations are FOOTSTONE of FIGU English information, precisely from which the updating work of English translations, which can now be found on FOM (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk), can carry out at a very high starting level, and this should be thanks to the great efforts of Benjamin Stevens and other excellent English translators.
Thanks to Benjamin Stevens!
Thanks to all those who involved in this GREAT mission!
- Friday, July 1, 1983, 2:16 PM
1. Unfortunately, it took a lot longer until my next visit than I had foreseen.
2. In accordance with your request, I thoroughly dealt with the powers from the DAL Universe and explained your arguments to them.
3. This has led, in the long interim, to the fact that they are positively committed to your request and have analytically worked everything out again, down to the smallest details.
4. The discovered results actually correspond to your data, observations, and conjectures, which has now led the new powers to take over their work, nevertheless, and to exert themselves decisively for all necessary interests.
5. On the 12th of June, right after your conversation with me…
Of which, unfortunately, we have no contact report because you didn’t transmit this to me.
6. In addition, neither time nor necessity was available for this.
7. It’s just important that our conversation took place and that you could propose basic arguments, which I then relayed and which led to success.
8. On the other hand, it also isn’t necessary that we keep in writing every word that is spoken to one another.
9. In any case, on the 12th of June, right after your conversation with me, I went before the High Council, to whom I submitted everything.
10. Your logical arguments were so persuasive to it that it immediately ordered the responsible powers of the DAL Universe to itself, after which a reexamination of everything and also those facts arose, which you demanded.
11. And the result of that was this:
12. The new powers now actually accept the responsibility of their duty.
13. Thus, the new contacts begin from now on, and you will be pleased to hear that primarily, Asket will be the liaison person to you.
Ah, that is nice, and when will she be here?
14. All of the DAL powers are already here and are preparing everything, in order to take over their task completely.
15. But Asket will first arrive here next week, after which she will then visit you immediately and without delay.
16. I wanted to report this to you, and only for this brief message have I come here today.
Thanks, my friend. You are really a friend – and more than just that.
17. We are all pleased, but now, until we meet again – until next week – and I am to give you the best regards from all – and also their gratitude, for they are all, including myself, in your debt.
18. Without your so logical and far-reaching arguments, no more success would have been granted to our mission.
19. The final departure of the DAL powers would have meant our discontinuance and the failure of all efforts, hardships, and the whole mission.
20. My thanks to you for what you have done.
The thanks are due to you, my son, you alone, for it was you who hurried to the High Council and who presented my arguments and who hauled these to success. I have you to thank, my friend, and you deserve all our thanks.
21. That is not correct because if you wouldn’t have proposed your logical arguments to me and wouldn’t have had me report these to the responsible persons…
Bye, my son. Take off, at last, and all my thanks to you and all others.
22. It… until we meet again, you who are also a true friend and brother to me.
On Friday, the 9th of November, 1984, Asket established personal contact with Billy, which was maintained in an unofficial manner until Saturday, the 23rd of September, 1989, and which was connected to various interests that were neither intended for the group members of FIGU nor for the public. During the contact time, even the core group members could not be informed about these unofficial meetings, which took place once a month during the entire contact time. The reason for this lay in the outside impulse assistance given to the core group members by Asket and some of her female staff, in order to promote the stabilization of the personal concerns linked with the character and personalities of the core group members. At the same time, however, the unconscious and subconscious cooperation of each and every member was of importance because everything took place and was carried out in complete informality. Then, in September of 1989, the intended workload was reached, but unfortunately, it had also arisen with complete certainty that Billy’s wife had deliberately struggled against each outside assistance and aspired to no change in her character or in her personality and, consequently, also did not admit the helpful impulses of Asket and her assistants. Then, as everyone knows, this led in 1997 to her exclusion by compulsion from FIGU, as well as to marriage separation. As a result of the impulse assistance from Asket and her three female assistants, Schukana (= the thoughtful one), Toschima (= the direct one), and Takaja (= the lenient one), there arose a general change in the behavior of the core group members, as well as in the attitude and character values according to consciousness, which led both to a more peaceful coexistence as well as to the general prosperity of mission readiness. Billy became single through the whole change – also through a large quantity of daily medication, many worries, much annoyance, as well as grief and nervous stress – which contributed to the overall great improvement in his health. To be sure, a discontinuance of the many daily medicines was no longer possible. Through the improving of his health by the medicines and through the many things burdening him by certain querulous core group members, he could increasingly devote his attention to the real task of his mission. Consequently, all works that he wasn’t able to master until then, due to the continuous quarreling of certain group members, were completed by him. Ultimately, much more extensive work developed through this over the next few years, which went much further than what he would have and should have done.
January 17, 2004 – Florena