《上一篇 ▲ 回目錄 ▲ 下一篇》
Contact Report 043／第043次接觸報告
- 本篇譯文基於｢德｣→｢英｣→｢中｣ 譯製。
資料來源：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
報告卷屬：Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 2
英版譯者：DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin
校對改進：Catherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin
中版譯者：DeepL Translator, James Hsu
This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!
It took a long time to make this contact. I was beginning to think that you had vanished.
- You know I am very busy.
Of course, which is why I have my questions in writing again. I also made the list, I mean the list of names with the contact persons. – Here …
(Semjase occupies herself for some time with the two typewritten pages).
- These lists are not quite correct and besides, one of them is not yours.
That is right, one is from someone else. But why should they not be correct?
- On this sheet here are names and titles of books mentioned, many names only correspond to those of book authors who have never been contact persons themselves.
That may be, but can you tell me which ones we can trust?
- Sure, but after that it should be enough with this matter, because we have been dealing with these issues for months now.
- On your lists I also find names that are unknown to me, but on the other hand I miss a few names.
We could not find the names of all the contacts or alleged contacts.
- Sure, that would not be possible for you either.
- But that is not what I had in mind when I made my statement, but rather names whose bearers are not very well known to the public, but who fall within the scope of the fraudsters and whose names are identical to very well-known contact persons.
Then my lists are useless.
- Not quite.
- You have already received a list of important contacts – except for three names, which I must continue to keep secret from the public.
- You can now use your lists to mark all those who are of less importance, although I must explain that there are hundreds more of them than your records contain.
Why don’t we just do it so that I give you the names here or you read them and tell me, plus or minus or unknown (minus sign = no contacts).
- This is a very good idea, but please do not interrupt me in my presentation.
- So I will begin then, leaving out all those who are only known as authors of books or writings.
- (–) Truman Berthurum/USA: Visual contact
(–) Truman Berthurum /美國：視覺接觸。
- (–) Narcisco Genovese/Mexico: After Michalek and Adamski, he is the next and biggest deceiver.
(–) Narcisco Genovese /墨西哥：在Michalek和亞當斯基（Adamski）之後，他是下一個最大的騙子。
- (+) Dr. Williamson/USA (author): He has certain reservations about Adamski, because he was badly fooled by this deceiver (he himself had no contacts) / visual contact.
- (unknown) Hans Klotzbach/BRD: (Was called a swindler at a later date.)
（未知）Hans Klotzbach /德意志聯邦共和國：（他在後來被稱為騙子。）
- (–) Howard Menger/USA
(–) Howard Menger /美國。
- (–) Bob Renaud/USA: (In the meantime he publicly admits to his fiddling with alleged contacts. Note 2001)
(–) Bob Renaud /美國：（在此期間，他公開承認自己不是所謂的接觸者。2001註）。
- (–) Salvador Villanueva/Mexico or Brazil
(–) Salvador Villanueva /墨西哥或巴西。
- (–) Francisco Castillo/Bogota
(–) Francisco Castillo /波哥大。
- (unknown) Fernando Sesma/Spain
（未知）Fernando Sesma /西班牙。
- (unknown) Ing. Reeve/USA: (Was later identified as an author.)
（未知）Ing. Reeve /美國：（後來被確定是一位作者。）
- (–) Cedric Allingham/England
(–) Cedric Allingham /英格蘭。
- (+) O. Mirachi/USA: Visual contact
(+) O. Mirachi/美國：視覺接觸。
- (+) L.W. Vinther/USA: Visual contact
(+) L. W. Vinther /美國：視覺接觸。
- (+) Mantell/USA: Visual contact
［中譯者註：這裡的曼特爾就是早期最廣為人知的曼特爾幽浮事件（Mantell UFO incident）的當事人，事件發生在1948年1月7日。］
the mantell UFO incident（英文字動字幕）
- (+) George Gorman/USA: Visual contact
［中譯者註：這裡的喬治．高曼就是發生在1948年10月1日，著名的高曼幽浮纏鬥（Gorman UFO dogfight）的主角。］
Project Blue Book: Declassified – The Gorman Dogfight（英文字動字幕）
- (unknown) Stefan Denaerde/Holland
（未知）Stefan Denaerde /荷蘭。
- (unknown) Jeff Greenhaw/USA
（未知）Jeff Greenhaw /美國。
- (unknown) Antonio Villas/Boas, Brazil
（未知）Antonio Villas Boas /巴西。
- (–) Eugenio Siragusa/Italy: With all reservations also regarding religious expressions that correspond to his own train of thought/only visual contact. (Was later recognized as a mumble with unreal fantasies, through which he was able to achieve false analysis results. So Siragusa was never a contact person).
(–) Eugenio Siragusa/義大利：對於與他自己的思想訓練/僅視覺接觸相對應的宗教表達也持保留態度。（後來被公認為是一個帶有不實幻想的喃喃自語者，經由這種狀況，他能夠獲得錯誤的分析結果。所以Siragusa從來不是接觸者）。
- (+) Orfeo Angelucci/USA: With all reservations also regarding religious expressions that originate in his own world of thought, since he is very religious and mystical – as is his wife. Only visual contact.
(+) Orfeo Angelucci/美國：他對源於他自己思想世界的宗教表達也持保留態度，因為他和他的妻子都非常虔誠和神秘。僅視覺接觸。
- (–) Orfeo Anchelucci/USA: This is an additional name of a deceiver that is mentioned to me, who is talked about in certain circles and whose name is pronounced like that of the real Angelucci.
(–) Orfeo Anchelucci /美國：這是一個我提到過另外同名的欺騙者，他在某些圈子裡被談論過，他的名字發音像真正Anchelucci的名字。
- (–) Emanuel Cihlar/Austria
(–) Emanuel Cihlar /奧地利。
- (Unknown) Dick Miller/USA: (Has been referred to as a deceiver.)
（未知）Dick Miller /美國：（被稱為騙子。）
- (–) Buck Nelson/USA
(–) Buck Nelson /美國。
- (+) Alberto Sanmartin/Spain: With all reservations regarding religious expressions from his own thoughts/only visual contact.
(+) Alberto Sanmartin /西班牙：對自己思想中的宗教表達持保留態度/只有視覺接觸。
- (unknown) Henrique Castillo/Brazil: (Was later exposed as a deceiver.)
（未知）Henrique Castillo /巴西：（後來被確定為騙子。）
- (unknown) Herbert Nielsen/BRD: (Was later exposed as a deceiver.)
（未知）Herbert Nielsen /德意志聯邦共和國：（後來被確定為騙子。）
- (+) Carl A. Andersen/USA: With all reservations regarding religious expressions from his own thought processes/only visual contact.
(+) Carl A. Andersen/美國：對自己思想中的宗教表達持保留態度/只有視覺接觸。
- (–) Carl Anderson/USA: This is also a name given to me like that of Orfeo Angelucci with the same symptoms.
(–) Carl Anderson /美國：這也是一個我說過名字像Orfeo Angelucci相同的狀況的人。
- (+) Igo Etrich, Engineer/Austria: visual contact only.
(+) Igo Etrich，工程師/奧地利：僅限視覺接觸。
- (unknown) P. Leopold/Austria
（未知）P. Leopold /奧地利。
- (–) Frank E. Stranges/USA
(–) Frank E. Stranges /美國。
- (+) Reinhold O. Schmidt/USA: Realvision through Giza intelligences/visual contact.
(+) Reinhold O. Schmidt /美國：透過吉薩精靈（Giza intelligences）/視覺接觸。
- (–) Haruhiro Tsukamoto/Japan
(–) Haruhiro Tsukamoto /日本。
- (unknown) Gösta Rehm
- (unknown) Joachim Pahl
- With that I mentioned all the names listed and did not mention pure book authors.
- We should leave it at that, because these things are not very important.
You say that because people want to know where they stand with us. But how is it that you have so many names that you call unknown to you?
- Your question is probably justified:
- It is based on the fact that these persons either have no contact with extraterrestrial intelligence or that they are not the real names.
- On the other hand, it is also possible that they have had visual contact only recently, but we do not know anything about that yet.
- But these contacts might not be of great importance, because we would be informed about them very quickly.
- Another possibility, however, is that their visual contacts took place with intelligences unknown to us, which somehow managed to penetrate unnoticed through our monitoring, which is very unlikely, or they had contact with the Giza Intelligences, which unfortunately we are not always able to monitor very precisely with their dark machinations.
Well, that’s cheery, you might miss a lot on that side.
- Sure, in certain respects, yes.
- But how did things work out for you?
- We could not locate any more danger.
You mean …?
Nothing has changed, as you might have expected. But let’s not talk about it anymore, because as far as I am concerned the case is closed.
- Suit yourself.
- But now I have an important announcement to make:
- In two or three weeks, you shall endeavour to divide your time very carefully so that you can do all the work.
- You will be given a new task of great importance, which you will have to get used to, because you will have to tell the Earth-humans certain things that will be important to them.
You make me laugh; I wanted to bury myself in two or three books in the near future because they interest me very much. I also have a big work with Petale, because I have to lay out everything myself. On the other hand, you also want to be concerned that I still receive the last reports from Asket. And also Arahat Athersata has already contacted me again and so I can also write there again.
- We will not overburden you, only you have to put your personal interests on hold.
Is it so important what you want to give me?
- You should learn something and then make these things known.
Aha, so more cramming.
- Sure, that’s why you already came across it yourself.
I really would not know what for?
- You have been doing a lot of prophetic stuff lately.
Oh, you have also noticed that?
- Sure, because it was meant to be.
I see, then I can write the reading from the sky for the time being. So a little loafing around will not do.
- You know that’s not possible, because time is rushing by and you still have a lot to do before time ends.
You can talk. I feel like shit a lot of the time already. But what must be, must be. I will see that I can do everything. Maybe I can cheat time a little if necessary.
- That would be against the law, you know that.
It is all right, it was only a joke. Do not always take everything so damn seriously. After all, I am also laughing at the time.
- That is good, but it is a good time to think about it, because if you are not able to do your job, then we would be …
I know, I know, I will be fine – at least I hope so. There really is a lot of work to be done, and I am being thrown a lot of ropes between my legs. Again I have to do everything myself. Only Mr. Schutzbach, Mrs. Walder and Miss Flammer come to help me. All the others live too far away, unfortunately. But I must not forget Miss Rufer, because she too is very kind and helpful. But you know, those who live closest and would have the most strength, they do not come to help at all, or you have to keep cheering them on.
我知道，我知道，我會做好的 —— 至少我希望如此。確實有很多工作要做，但我卻被綁手綁腳的。我必須再次自己去做每一件事情。只有Schutzbach先生、Walder夫人和Flammer小姐來幫我。很不幸，其他人都住得太遠了。但我不能忘記Rufer小姐，因為她既善良又樂於助人。但是妳知道，那些住得最近、最有實力的人，他們根本不來幫忙，或者你必須不斷鼓勵他們。
- That is a great pity, and also very stupid of them, and I also know of them that lately they do not pay much attention to their consciousness-based and spiritual needs and they close themselves off from the truth.
- That is a great pity.
Tell me about it, I know it well enough myself.
- Still, you will do your job.
- And what else I am to report to you, as I was told; the reports of Asket are not to be transmitted to you.
- This is because they will become obsolete with the spiritual teaching transmitted to you from the Petale level.
- As I know from Asket, the reports which have been lost to you contain in great measure the teaching of Jmmanuel which has been given to you, which is now to be given to you elsewhere, and which you are to interpret in a self-explanatory way, with which you have already begun in Genesis.
正如我從Asket那裡所知道的，你遺失的報告主要是包含了《以馬內利的教導》（the teaching of Jmmanuel），而現在這些內容已經以別的方式傳達給你了，你自行解釋了其意義，這方面你在《創始起源》（Genesis）中已經這麼做了。
- So you will have one less work, which will relieve you of some of the burden in this part, but which will also give you the new task.
I am glad, even if it will be disappointing for the others. At least the experiences could have been passed on after all.
- They are not of importance, but only the teaching, which is given by Petale and you now again in all its values.
- In the Asket reports she would have been mentioned only partially.
I realise that. But tell me this: Can you give me details about the Thule Society? I mean about its purpose, existence, and origin?
- I have only the necessary facts, nothing more.
- But these I only know from earthly books.
- Only a few things of knowledge about them originate from the context and the direct need to know about our work.
- You should therefore use appropriate books and tell this to those who have put this question to you.
You mean, this question is not mine?
Then you hit the nail on the head.
- I knew that.
- But now I think you should go home and get some sleep.
- You can control your weakness and your discomfort very well, but you still cannot hide it from me.
- I receive your vibrations and they show me that you are very miserable, even if you do not want to let me see it.
Come on, I just caught a little cold.
- You know it is a lot more than that.
- You know it very well.
You have a fine-spiritual perception, of which I could envy.
- You always stray off topic when it comes to your person.
- But now I want to suggest something else:
- Make an effort to ensure that the heritage of your work is safeguarded, because the values of the teaching transmitted should not fall into oblivion, but should follow the path of the venerable and lead to the fulfilment.
- Therefore, make an effort to find the appropriate knowing ones to whom you can entrust the spreading and preservation of the teaching and other values, so that they will continue them when you have completed your life on the Earth in your time.
- It shall be so, because after your passing away we have fulfilled our task here and will return to our dimension.
- Also Arahat Athersata and the Petale-level will stop their messages from that time on and will not maintain any further contacts.
You are having wishes again, but they make sense to me. I will look around to find the right persons. Only it is not going to be easy.
- Sure, it is like you say.
- A similar problem seems to be weighing on you with your writing, which you do every month and which we judge to be very good.
- How are you going to do it if you are not able to do the writing for once?
- Obviously, no one will give you a hand to do it.
- It should be that someone is trying to make the writing without your help, if necessary.
- I often have the impression that people take your work for granted and do not want to contribute anything themselves.
I guess you are right, because just last week I was being avoided all the time. So I wanted to give what I had written for the booklet for correction, but the person who had made the corrections for me so far obviously did not have time for that, so I just let it go. Unfortunately he has been very busy with his work lately, so it was not possible for him to do this work as well. And I also think it is good that he has work, because the current crisis leaves a lot to be desired and everyone must be happy if they still have something to do. On the other hand, I was also told by another side that I should do the booklet myself, because I actually have had the idea for it.
- That is not very wise concerning the last statement.
- But it does not show much interest or a decisive evolutionary attitude either.
- That statement is really very stupid.
- What is more understandable, though, is the matter of work.
- I understand Mr. Jacob did the proofreading for you in Wetzikon?
- It is understandable that he needs his work, but it would be possible to spare some time.
Maybe so, but I do not want to push, so I prefer to do the work myself.
- Your attitude honours you, but you should not work all alone.
- It must be understood that this work is of utmost importance and that everyone should do their utmost not to neglect any values.
- It is no longer as it was in former times, when the proclaimers and heralds transmitted the teaching from place to place and orally in prophetic form, because the Earth-humans could only be addressed in this form, since they were not yet literate.
- Today, however, when writing and literacy are very widespread on the Earth, everything should be put down in writing in order to be preserved and not to fall victim to any falsifications.
- As a transmitter you have the task of recording everything that happens in a good writing for all the time to come, while others take on the task of spreading it and strive for this task in every form.
- It is not enough to simply read the values you have been given and written down by you and to evaluate them only for your own benefit.
- All values must be disseminated and made known, which is what each individual group member must strive for in the future.
- The phrase: “I do not know anybody I could interest in the matter", etc. cannot find any recognition in this.
- With a little interest, each individual can make an effort to gather like-minded people around him or herself and form small groups, which truly does not require any organisational talent, as you yourself have shown.
- The admirable Fräulein Rufer in Zurich, as well as the ladies Mrs. Walder and Mrs. Flammer, who are working very intensively on new group members and the spreading of knowledge, serve as an example for all of them.
- Their efforts are really very praiseworthy, which they take on in addition to their daily work.
- Admirable, however, are also their efforts to educate themselves further and to fathom all the facts in depth.
- My special thanks go to them, which I am addressing to them through you.
Your speech is long and true. But how to change the disinterest of those who only want to take and do not want to give? I always have to listen: “If you hadn’t had me, we never would have got this far." Or: “If I really were a materialist, then and then and then, etc."
- You are referring these words to your friend Jacobus?
- He still lives in certain things in great fantasies, which you call ‘Wild West style’, if I can remember correctly.
- It would probably be possible for him to free himself from these things if he would deal very intensively with all values.
- But this is contrary to him in certain forms, so he always gets caught up in quite low-seated forms.
- His thinking often takes place in frighteningly low forms.
- He should really make a great effort to conform to the values of the teachings he has been given, which will also rid him of the false belief that only through him everything has been made possible.
- He too is only a very small cog in the wheel of the whole and is destined for certain things, which you yourself have probably known very well since 1956.
- It is for him to boast if he wants that he has so far fulfilled his duty and also offered the possibility of making reproductions of the transmissions.
- But let him consider that in doing so he was truly only subject to his duty and his destiny, which, however, should not entitle him to make himself known in such statements.
- Every form of life is assigned its place and its destiny in its life, so that its existence for everything and with everything is evolutionary, without it appearing to be more valuable for that reason.
Your words will make him very happy, but only from behind.
- But it should be known to him anyway.
- But now I want to do something for you.
- I cannot watch you struggling anymore.
You talk in riddles.
- Your looks are getting more and more worrisome, we cannot have this going on.
- Sit down here.
Do not make a fuss about it, it will pass.
- Sit down here now, I want you to.
If you say so …
- So, now hold your head against this – yes, that is right.
現在讓你的頭靠在這裡 —— 是的，就是這樣。
- Now close your eyes for a moment – that’s it, that was good.
閉上眼睛一會兒 —— 就這樣，很好。
- How do you feel?
You’re driving me crazy, what are you doing? This weird swarm of Mayflys has disappeared from my skull, as well as the stupid poking and hammering. I feel much better.
- That is fine, you can do the rest on your own.
- By noon you will be much better.
Thank you, Semjase. I am really much more comfortable. What have you conjured up?
- Not only have you caught a bad cold, but you are also extremely tired.
- You should really try to get much more sleep in the next few days, it is very important for you.
You’re avoiding my question again. What did you do?
- The explanations would go too far; in short, I just improved your strength a little.
Aha, some kind of power boost.
- Sure, I have infused you with a very tiny unit of primal cosmic energy.
是的，我為你注入了一個非常小劑量的原始宇宙能量（primal cosmic energy）。
Aha, I understand that, although this process is a mystery to me.
- You shouldn’t bother about that, because the process is purely technical, combined with bio-physical forms.
You are speaking Spanish to me again.
- Your values are also in areas other than precisely in these sciences..
- But now I think it is time for you to go home.
- You really must sleep.
Whatever you say, I guess you’re right. It is just nicer in here. It is pretty cold outside.
- That is so.
If only I were home already; it is quite cold to ride a moped.
- I want to take you in front of your house.
Fine, but the moped?
- You know that’s not a problem.
- I keep it under my ship.
All right, you want me to go get it?
- That is not necessary, I can just pull it up.
Something new again, let us go – aha, we are floating.
又有什麼新把戲，我們走吧 —— 啊，我們正在漂浮。
- I already have your vehicle, just look at this screen.
Fantastic – man, girl, there’s the house already. Drop me off on the street. In the snow you’d see the tracks and then in the morning you would probably be cuckoo.
太棒了 —— 天哪，姑娘，已經看到房子了。把我放到街上，妳會看到雪地裡的痕跡，然後在早上，痕跡肯定會消失。
- Whatever you want, you’re probably right.
- Well, goodbye and get a good night’s sleep.
Thank you, Semjase, you’re right again, kind words. Goodbye.
- Hurry up.
- Goodbye, dear friend.
- I will contact you myself in a short time.
《上一篇 ▲ 回目錄 ▲ 下一篇》