Contact Report 044／第044次接觸報告
- 本篇譯文基於｢德｣→｢英｣→｢中｣ 譯製。
資料來源：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
報告卷屬：Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 2
英版譯者：DeepL Translator, Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg
中版譯者：Billy Meier 中文翻譯報告（FB部落格）
第三部分談到有關聯繫人（contact person）與阿斯塔．謝蘭（Ashtar Sheran）的話題，但都點到為止。
This is the entire contact report.
Part 1 第一部分
- It’s warmer and more comfortable in here.
- Outside is so very cold.
Aha, another quality I don’t know about you yet. So far I always thought that only I would freeze here.
- All life forms suffer from too much cold, if this is not exactly a vital moment for them.
- But how about you, have you had a lot to do lately?
You could say that. You know, the Genesis and more recently the Prophecies; I was also in Munich and spoke there in front of a good audience 2½ hours. I also tried to write a suitable foreword and epilogue for the decalogue, as it will soon go into print, at the Hutter-Verlag in Munich. By the way an extremely nice gentleman, this Mr. Hutter. Mr. Soutschek is also a very likeable man. He also works for Hutter-Verlag.
- These persons are unfortunately unknown to me.
That’s a pity, because they are two very nice and kind gentlemen.
- If you say so, then it must be so.
- Have other things changed?
Certainly, you’ll be happy to know that Jacobi’s wife is working on a manuscript of our reports. If possible, she will have it postponed this year.
(Mrs. Ilse von Jacobi: Unfortunately it turned out regarding this person that she was absolutely incapable of devoting herself to the work attributed to her, as she did it unfaithfully and interspersed the Semjase reports with her own delusional, cult religious philosophies originating from Christian-Far Eastern religions and from the Great White Brotherhood.
（伊爾塞．馮．雅各比夫人：不幸的是，關於這個人，事實證明，她完全沒有能力從事這項工作，因為她未能忠實地整理這份報告，並在報告中穿插她自己源自於遠東–基督教（Christian-Far Eastern）和大白兄弟會（Great White Brotherhood）的妄想異端宗教哲學。
Unfortunately, the Pleiadians were mistaken on several occasions regarding the judgement of terrestrial men, because, according to their laws and commandments, one must not penetrate into the innermost spheres of a human being in order to thoroughly illuminate him. This led to the fact that only the superficial thoughts were registered and so quite bad deceptions in the mentality of those concerned were overlooked. Unfortunately this happened to many people who crept into the internal group for reasons of sensation or espionage. They hid their real reasons and attitudes under false and deceptive surface thoughts, which were controlled and checked only by the Pleiadians, because according to their laws and commandments a deeper reaching into deeper thoughts is not allowed to them, in order to preserve the personality of the examined ones.
[Ptaah’s correction: “We’re also just human beings.” 8th November 2001, 20:57])
- That’s very good, but she should make sure that certain things are not mentioned openly to the general public and that they are circumscribed, because you can’t pass everything on to the uninitiated in the way that we have spoken from time to time.
- The original words can only be expected of those who are very familiar with everything.
You won’t have any trouble with that, because Jacobi’s wife thought of it herself. She is a specialist and supposedly knows all about such things. But I’m surprised that you speak that way. In the past, you always wanted everything to be passed on true to the original.
- Either you want to make a joke with me or you misunderstood us in this respect:
- For the general public, of course, the reports will have to be written down for the next four years, but for the initiated they will have to be distributed in their original form.
Then I misunderstood you; but what do you mean by ‘initiates’?
- These are all the people in your group and all those who will join you over time.
- From 1980, however, everything essential may be made accessible to the public, but strictly confidential matters and certain internal group concerns must be kept out.
Aha, that’s finally clear now. Now it is clear to understand. You know, there have been some difficulties.
- In what form?
Hans Jacob in Wetzikon started to rotate and distanced himself, making unjustified accusations against me.
- Unfortunately, that was to be feared.
Why – did you know anything?
為什麼 — 妳知道些什麼嗎？
- During all this time I kept him under my control and gave him food for thought until two months ago.
- He tried quite well and achieved many small successes.
- However, due to the demands of my task, I had to interrupt the control over him and leave him to himself.
- Therefore I feared already at that time that he would fall back again.
- This was especially so because at that time he was again increasingly caught by fraudulent individuals, who filled his head with many lies, especially with dangerous mystical delusions, and I, too, was spoken against in an unfair manner.
- As a result, it is likely that today he even secretly insults me, because this form unfortunately falls into his category.
- Moreover, he is as immature as a young man and is not yet able to recognize the truth, let alone bear it when it is told to him.
- Therefore he will also speak against you.
- That is a great pity, because he could have had the best hopes.
- But the fact that he cannot get away from his misleading mysticism will hit him hard, as I explained to you earlier in my trust.
You did, but I still think it’s a pity that he fell off like that. Can’t you just gently poke at him?
- I’m not allowed to do that.
- I know exactly what you mean by that, but your compassion is misplaced.
- Besides, you have no responsibility to bear, you have done your best, perhaps a little more.
Then I guess I have to.
- Sure, you shouldn’t do anything.
OK, then not. But what about the DUIST, there was some noise there?
- That’s not your fault either.
- What you call noise is a difference of opinion.
- For the time being, however, you should not bother about it anymore.
- Unfortunately we committed some serious omission mistakes on our part and therefore drew your attention to this DUIST far too early.
- Unfortunately we were not able to see all things clearly, which I have explained to you before.
- For my part, at that time I had not been familiar with these tasks for long, and certainly not with the earth people, so I let myself be misled many times.
- But through your help I have learned a great deal and am now much richer in knowledge.
That pleases me.
- Sure, but for now you really shouldn’t bother about the DUIST anymore.
- Only in much later time will you be given this task again, which cannot yet be described as certain, because we have come across many negative things with the DUIST in the meantime.
- For the time being, however, you have nothing to do with it, at least not so long as the couple Veit is still leading this community.
- Soon, however, this will no longer be the case, then perhaps everything will look completely different.
- It is to be hoped that no more people will take over the leadership of the DUIST, who are so much trapped and enslaved in fanatical, religious concerns, as is the case with the present leadership.
- However, this is far from certain, so there is no security for it.
It is good that you say that, because these words would be chalked up to me again.
- The earthly man does not generally like to speak the truth with open words.
Who are you telling that to?
- I understand you very well.
- But don’t cheat yourself, because these things can’t be changed yet.
- Enjoy my message, which I have to give you:
- It was decided that in the course of this year you should again take various pictures of our beam ships.
I think that’s good, actually.
- Maybe we can give you something very special.
- However, do not ask this question now, because I am not yet allowed to give an answer about it.
O.K., look here: Fräulein Rufer in Zurich gave me this note, can you read it?
- Sure, but what should I do with it?
Part 2 第二部分
Miss Rufer asked whether you can impart information to me for her about these works and the authors?
- I am very sorry, but I know neither these books named here nor the authors.
- Only this name here is known to me, this Saint Germain; a quite malicious person, who did many things deceitfully, supposedly in order also to fulfil dangerous things for the Freemasons, through which they in turn allegedly could seize control of the world, if not, as would be falsely asserted, order had been troubled for from the other side.
- Everything is naturally not correct, rather it is based on a pure invention of Freemason-unfriendly elements.
陰謀論觀點認為，共濟會是支配世界的陰謀組織。從法國革命、美國獨立，到俄國革命、以色列復國等歷史上的重大事件，都是由共濟會促成的。多年來，許多指控和陰謀論都是針對共濟會，包括指控共濟會有一個隱藏的政治議程，他們在幕後策畫建立一個依據共濟會規則、只受共濟會管轄的世界政府，共謀實現「新世界秩序」（New World Order；NWO）。
Part 3 第三部分
Oh, that’s how it is. They still have Saint-Germain clubs and so on today. Can you tell me more about it?
- Sure, but it will take some time.
- Your wife is in deep sleep, and I must be worried about it.
- When one of your children wakes up …
I understand, but it may be suffering for about two hours. Otherwise you’re not worried about it either.
- Sure, that’s true, but today I noticed that your wife and children are a bit burdened, so I wasn’t allowed to influence them too deeply.
- Your wife has confused dreams.
Oh, I didn’t think of that. She absolutely wanted to watch a ghost film on television, and these twerps will now, of course, ghost through their dreams.
- That’s how it will be, because she has a pronounced imagination, which unfortunately is not always of good values and in negative form can and will also harm you.
You said that before.
- Sure, but she also has a negative and untruthful influence on her surroundings and on many people and now also on children, who also dream confused things.
Oh my goodness, are the junior spirits chirping through their dreams now?
- That may well be possible, even if they didn’t watch television.
- You yourself probably have no respect at all for ghosts?
Me? Are you crazy?
- Now I put you on the role once.
You already have expressions and sayings like a wagoner, you learn quite fast.
- I also have a good teacher.
Thanks, but don’t you want to tell me about this Saint Germain now?
- I will tell you that later when you write this report.
That’s a good idea, then I still have some time to ask you some other questions.
- But please don’t let it take too long, because you really have to go back soon.
Certainly, I will follow it. My first question is for a contact person, Mr. Raps, who you said was really a contact person. We would now like to invite him to join us and do not know what to do. Is he valuable to us and really trustworthy?
- Unfortunately, he hasn’t been for a long time, which is why all his memories of his pseudo-experiences have been totally eliminated.
- Since then, he has been concerned with bringing untrue things of himself into circulation.
Auweia, that’s bad luck. But why is that?
- Even before he went public, he didn’t fulfill his duties, so all his memories were taken away from him.
- Only very vague and uncertain things were left behind in him, through which he since then, at his own discretion, asserts things that do not apply in any form.
And what about his report?
- You mean the one written by him and about him?
Of course; do others exist?
- There are certain other things, yes, but they do not correspond to the truth any more than the report mentioned.
But then why did you call him our contact?
- Because he actually had real-visionary contact at first and was therefore actually a contact person, who, however, no longer has a memory of it today.
Oh so, then we can do without him.
- You would do well to do so.
Beautiful. But now, despite your last request not to ask any more, another question about the people you described as negative: Isn’t it possible with them, or at least with one or the other, that they had some kind of contact after all? That this is not known to you or to yours and that these contacts have simply gone ‘through your fingers’, so to speak?
- That is absolutely impossible.
- The people I have described as negative are not contact persons.
- In any case, they never had contact with extraterrestrial intelligences that reached them from outside the earth, neither through free space nor through a dimensional gate, because these penetration possibilities are so hermetically controlled that it is completely impossible for even a tiny particle unit to be able to pass through without being registered by us or the other intelligences controlling the earth.
無論如何，他們從未接觸過來自地球以外的外星人（extraterrestrial intelligences），無論是通過自由太空還是通過維度門（dimensional gate），因為這些穿透可能性被嚴密控制，以至於即使是微小的粒子單位也完全不可能通過，而不被我們或其他控制地球的其他外星人所記錄下來。
- If, however, an intrusion into the earthly space takes place, then everything is very precisely controlled and registered.
- And these controls and registrations do not give any evidence that the negative persons mentioned could be positive.
But isn’t it possible that they have penetrated in a distorted or invisible form?
- That, too, is completely impossible.
But why did you say with different names that a contact was possible, but that you didn’t know that?
- That’s very simple:
- For a little more than a year now, our surveillance has been temporarily interrupted for very specific reasons, which I am not allowed to mention.
- During this time it is then possible that unlocated objects are able to penetrate.
That sounds plausible to me, but do you now interrupt these controls forever from time to time?
- No, we will resume them in full in the foreseeable future, but only for a few years, for certain reasons, after which we will loosen the controls again.
- But I don’t want to exclude the possibility of explaining to you that the persons I have described as negative may have been in connection with the intelligences of Giza or may still be in connection with them, because we do not exercise precise control over them.
但是，我不想排除向你解釋的可能性，也就是我所描述負面的人可能與吉薩精靈（intelligences of Giza）有關，或者可能仍然與他們有關，因為我們沒有對他們實行精確的控制。
So this possibility remains open?
- Sure, but the people concerned would have been very badly misdirected.
- The same goes for those who have been deceived by earthly intelligences, namely by those who have the stolen beam ships of the Germans at their disposal and pretend to be extraterrestrials to earthly men.
Mannequins, the cuckoo is to become wise there. But what about this Ashtar Sheran, is he still in the area?
- He is very well, but his activity has finally ceased; however, he is not so close that one could still call it ‘in the area’.
- Moreover, we found out that he poses a certain danger, which we have not yet been able to determine.
Also good. But what about the young journalist who wrote or simply reproduced all these Sheran reports? I was able to read these reports in the meantime because they were made available to me.
- The man is not what he is described as.
- He was never even outside the earthly atmosphere and even less did he experience the things he reported.
- All his statements are pure fantasy.
Then I don’t understand that Ashtar Sheran should actually exist anyway, if this man invented everything.
- That is also very easy to explain:
- Ashtar Sheran had a real visionary influence on him when he was still in doubt and unfortunately ignored various things, such as the later total elimination when he completely renounced the Gizeh intelligences.
- Thus the man, if you want to call the person that, came to mix certain still vague memories with his boundless imagination and to spread them as truth.
- All these things only became known to me less than nine days ago, because the clarification of these things was a small part of my task that has kept me in suspense for so long.
- If Quetzal were not still very helpful, although he is freed from this task, then I would still have no clarity today.
- But that is really all I can officially tell you about it.
All right, I thank you for that. Now I see a lot more clearly. If I now bring your remaining explanations together with your two previous ones, then the picture is nicely rounded off.
- Sure, but now you should go.
- It is time.
I’m going already, I only have one question left: Is your mother actually still alive?
- But of course.
- She lives together with father in his spaceship.
It’s a pity I didn’t meet her; surely she is a wonderful woman.
- You flatter me very much.
- My mother is indeed a very wonderful woman.
- But maybe you will have the opportunity to meet her someday.
That would make me very happy. At least greet her anonymously from me and congratulate her on her pretty daughter.
- ??? I don’t understand you?
Is it so difficult, to send my regards?
- I will gladly do that; but you are mistaken, for she already knows you much better than you can imagine.
- But I do not understand your words with her daughter, for I am not the only one.
So much the better, then think for a moment. Bye, dear girl.
Transmission of thoughts
- Now, as promised, I will give you the details of the man called Saint Germain.
- Are you still able to write everything?
- It is already 04:50.
Of course, just don’t worry. But first I have a question that has been on my mind for some time and that I forgot to ask again and again.
- You are tireless – when do you sleep at all?
你不知疲倦 — 你什麼時候睡覺？
Usually when I’m in bed.
- Your answer is logical, but it doesn’t answer my question.
Do you really want to know?
- Sure, that’s what I’m asking.
Well, normally it never gets earlier than four o’clock in the morning before I get to bed. My wife, too, slowly develops into a moths. I just don’t understand how she manages that, because in the morning she has to get up early again.
- Female beings are able to endure more in this relationship than men.
- It is the mother factor in them that allows them to recover faster than the male life forms with much less sleep.
- A man therefore needs much more sleep than a woman.
- But how many hours do you sleep?
Oh, it’s enough already.
- My question was very clear.
All right, about four to five hours a day. Every few weeks on a Sunday I might be able to sleep a full fourteen or even sixteen hours on one belt.
- That’s far too little.
- You should rest at least 8 hours a day in your sleep.
- You are a person who needs a lot of sleep.
First can and then do. The days simply have far too few hours, so I can’t sleep enough.
- You’re joking again.
- If a day with you had 50 hours, then you would still work 45 hours.
Oh, let’s not do that, it won’t lead to anything anyway.
Part 4 第四部分
- You should take more trouble for your health, yet now ask that which you cannot drop, therewith you (can) then still get some sleep.
Ah, so, yes: How is that essentially, do you know all the literature that has been written about UFOs or contact persons?
- No, we do not require it because we know the facts best.
- Certainly I have studied various texts, especially any that I have received from you.
- But I am very disappointed, how incorrect, falsified and without great truths these are rendered, not to mention any records that portray pure mendacious worthlessness.
That is sufficient for me. I don’t want to know more. Then you can go on now with your clarification about Saint Germain.
- So listen then – but are you really not too tired?
那麼聽著 — 但你真的不會太累嗎？
- Your nerves vibrate much. That is not good.
Do you absolutely want to keep me from my work?
- You are simply un-teachable in this respect.
- You drive (yourself to) bad exhaustion with your powers.
- Yet, as you want:
- Saint Germain’s real name is RAKOCZI, whereby he also assigned himself other names as, for example, Aymar or Marquis de Betmor, and so forth.
- The name Saint Germain was only used by the adventurer in his self-appointed status as Count Saint Germain.
聖日爾曼這個名字只是被冒險家在他自封的聖日爾曼伯爵（Count Saint Germain）身分時使用。
- Born in the sign of Aries in the year 1711 in Collonia, you name it Cologne today, whereby however he attributed (to himself) a Portuguese origin.
- He died in the year 1784 at the age of 73 years.
- In his lifetime he was the greatest deceiver, charlatan, liar and spy, and indeed in the service and commission of a sect in Germany which was obsessed with world domination at that time.
- He passed himself off as being a thousand years old, whereby however he was often confused in his own statements and so differences of up to 300 years age variation came about.
- In and of himself he was quite stupid, which he, however, through his enormous cleverness, cunning, manual skill and alchemistic knowledge, and so forth, could again offset, and (he) even attained extraordinarily good results in slight of hand that (he) then passed off as magical powers.
- He was subsequently named a wonder man and no-one suspected also only that he was the worst deceiver of his time.
- Only a European Christian sect was oriented about this, because he was indeed a man who stood in their service and who also thereby troubled to take counts, princes and kings, as well as clergy and other dignitaries, into his power in order thereby to make them amenable to the sect, whose members sought, and thereby hoped, finally to realize their plans for world domination.
- Therefore he troubled himself also primarily around the great people of France which, in keeping with the plans of the sect, was to be the next land annexed by Germany through which already the greatest part of Europe at that time was to stand under the sect control.
- The initiates of the sect at the time quite consciously spun a fable-intertwined legend around Saint Germain in order to allow him to appear in the light of an immortal and a master, although he did not belong as a member of the sect at all, which did not hinder him, Saint Germain, from portraying himself as master of the sect and therewith as an initiate.
- He knew very well to expand the legend spun about him by the sect and to provide enormous fame for himself.
- It was only thereby astonishing that the sect had actually drawn him in with their plans, in this form, as an outsider.
- A fact that we, from our side, also could not clarify.
- He received quite personally, from King Frederick the Great, the awarded honorary title of an Immortal, after which Saint Germain implanted in him, (with) the power of his uncommonly high hypnotic capabilities, (the notion) that he, Saint Germain, was already 2004 years old.
他收到腓特烈大帝（King Frederick the Great）親自授予不朽者（Immortal）的榮譽稱號，之後聖日爾曼（以）他極其高超的催眠能力，向他灌輸聖日爾曼已經2004歲（的概念）。
- Frederick the Great was himself not conscious of the employed hypnosis and was of the belief that he had obtained this knowledge about the age of Saint Germain through higher spirits, so also the knowledge thereby, that the “Magican” had an immortal-making elixer at his disposal that Saint Germain also manufactured after a corresponding discussion with Frederick the Great.
- In truth however the mixture was an evil broth (made) out of various hallucinogenic poisons and drugs, that called-forth deep euphoria.
- Through the far spread sect he was also initiated in European history from which he retained any 50 small details with his truly phenomenal memory, with which he astounded and quite terrified them that he was the best connoisseur of history and deluded them that he was, through this, all-knowing.
- Through his uncommon shrewdness and cunning he reached also into the most intimate secrets of the various kings’ families and of many other people, that he then revealed again as “secret knowledge” which often shifted the people into angst and terror, or allowed them to presume he had supernatural powers and capabilities.
- Many times he obtained such intimate secrets through secret dealings with female servants, who he paid off with material things of value and with bodily love, which was not a burden for him because, on one hand he had at his disposal very enormous material wealth, and on the other hand he was very sexually potent.
- A favourite means of obtaining secrets was, however, his hypnotic capabilities that he especially brought into engagement with highly-positioned personalities, especially females, and thereby unlocked the ultimate and most intimate secrets that he then, at a later point in time, revealed to them again, after he had taken the memory of the hypnosis from them.
- Thereby he appeared as a giant among all the magicians of the time.
- So it was no wonder that he was raised to the position of a real master.
- He occupied himself yet however, with many kinds of other things, so, for example, also with diamonds and with other kinds of precious stones and minerals, etc.
- He could also produce fake gold, a chemical covering of metal that then behaved like gold.
- And the deceived people believed, in their delusion and ignorance, that he could manufacture gold.
- Also he knew how to purify “contaminated” precious stones through his magic.
- These, however, he regularly retained for a longer time because he was not able to work on them himself.
- So he always brought them to a cousin in Holland who then “purified” these precious stones for him, in that he ground off the cloudiness which existed in this material.
- He asserted or did yet many other quite secretive things, so for example, also that he simply transmuted himself into invisibility, (which) was again, however, based on nothing other than his hypnotic powers, through which he let his observers live in the delusion that he had transmuted himself into invisibility.
- Also he claimed to have often been in China.
- Yet also that did not correspond to the truth, because he never left the European area.
- When he explained again that he must now travel to China, then, in his journey, he went only to Berlin where he had to give an account of his deeds and works in the stronghold of the sects and where he then also received new orders.
- Very astonishingly, the sect alchemists instructed him also, in these times, in alchemistic matters whereby they rejuvenated him many times, also through their best means and through small and fine facial operations, whereby he also always awoke the impression that he did not age, but rather was constantly about 40 years old.
- This was brought about in Berlin in the stronghold of the sects of that time, but which no longer belonged to the actual mother sect, rather it was a splinter group that had established its seat there.
- The high seat of the real mother sect was namely in Vienna, and Saint Germain also worked for that.
- So he worked for four different masters at the same time, namely for France, for Friedrich the Great in Germany who was his best and most benevolent defender, for the splinter sect stronghold in Berlin, and for the actual mother sect stronghold in Vienna.
- As Saint Germain died at the age of 73 his alleged immortality could only thereby be saved by the Berlin sect always again and again seeking suitable men who resembled the appearance of Saint Germain.
- They performed fine face-alteration operations on them so that they were even more like the deceiver.
- These (men) stepped into appearance then after his death, to appear personally as Saint Germain, after which they were instructed over long years by the sect members in all kinds of knowledge and abilities.
- Out of these splinter sectarians then developed, in the course of time, a fanatical-religious sect that yet today secretly drives its mischief and has also founded sister societies, and so forth.
- But the founding sect has not, up to today, left off seeking out suitable men which they make compliant with horrendous amounts of money, and whose appearance resembles Saint Germain’s, and that they then changed and made into “initiates” through engagement of operations on the facial characteristics and through alchemistic and magical teachings, who are, however, in truth, only better conjurers, who they then allow to present themselves as Saint Germain, and indeed until the current time.
［中譯者註：有關聖日爾曼（Saint Germain）的事蹟；一般稱聖日爾曼伯爵（The Count of St Germain，1710年－1784年），是近代法國的神祕人物。有人形容他是廷臣、冒險者、發明家、業餘科學家、畫家、鋼琴家、小提琴手以及業餘作曲家，還有人說他曾展示過煉金術。
在他死後的數百年間，各種神話、傳說、猜測紛紛出現。有人說他會耍蛇和腹語術，有傳聞說他和龐巴度夫人有緋聞。還有的說他是不死之身，是永世流浪的猶太人，是個擁有不死藥的煉金術士，是個薔薇十字團員或被驅逐的國王，是 Queen Maria Anna of Spain的私生子，或是他預言了法國大革命。卡薩諾瓦稱他為提琴手卡里尼（the violinist Catlini）。卡廖斯特羅伯爵據說是他的學生。另外「聖日耳曼」這個名字並非那麼稀有也造成不少混亂。
The Mystery of the Count of St. Germain
The Amazing Story of The Count of St Germain
– Immortal Ascended Master
Actually a long story. I find it all quite vile, however.
- The Earth human has never yet known scruples, if he wants to obtain a goal.
Part 5 第五部分
- But now go to sleep; that’s all I had to say.
- Farewell and recover well.
- Greet all our friends, too.
Bye, I’ll just lie down on the divan for a while, because in about 30 minutes the children will be back and making a lot of noise. Then sleeping is vinegar anyway.
- I thought something like that.
Related Contact Reports
Contact Report 85 contains information regarding Mr Glanzmann and his violet-coloured aura indicating his religious beliefs.
The above represents all that was said in contact #44 in 1976 about Saint Germain. After the first mention, Semjase and Billy went on to discuss other matters, and Semjase later provided the longer explanation when the contact conversation was transmitted to Billy just after the physical contact. This was done in order to avoid keeping him away from his young family any longer than was necessary.
With the exception of sentence 52, the following was not included in Wendelle Stevens’ English language translation of the contact notes. Line 52 was present in Stevens’ translation, identified as line 48*, but, for reasons not clear to us, it took quite a different form, as we show at the end of this excerpt.