We are very respect and appreciate Benjamin Stevens’s tremendous contribution to this GREAT mission, and are very cherish his English translations, which should be well preserved!.
There is no doubt that these English translations are FOOTSTONE of FIGU English information, precisely from which the updating work of English translations, which can now be found on FOM (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk), can carry out at a very high starting level, and this should be thanks to the great efforts of Benjamin Stevens and other excellent English translators.
Thanks to Benjamin Stevens!
Thanks to all those who involved in this GREAT mission!
- Saturday, May 14, 1983, 7:00 PM
1. Today, it should only be a short visit, in order to tell you that everything will still continue for several more days before the new contacts can take place.
2. The people who are responsible for this, particularly Silafa, need some more time for preparation, which might take 10 to 15 days to complete.
3. Furthermore, it has been found that Silafa is still burdened so much with her other and very important tasks, such that she might only lead these to an end, which means that a delegate will have to take over the new task for her for the duration of the time that is still officially running until the beginning of the regular contacts in the year 1986.
This wouldn’t be further bad. It’s just important that a new beginning can be found and can also take place.
4. That is correct.
5. Nevertheless, with the whole new business, you must ensure, and I must expressly suggest this to you, that the consequence of these contacts would take place within the framework and become as it already was in old times.
6. As you know, Sfath, like Asket, already gave you the condition that you must be committed to the mission with all strength, which you have also always done.
7. In addition, it was also demanded of you that you should never commit even a single offense against the adopted rules and regulations; otherwise, the contacts would be immediately terminated.
8. For two periods of eleven years, once with Sfath and once with Asket, you fully complied with this order, and there has never even been the smallest or least occasion for us to have to consider a reproach or even worse, despite the fact that you were still in your infancy at that time and, after that, in your half-grown age.
9. This is another reason for us not to understand and not to be able to understand the wrong actions of the Earth people, who are much older than you were then, who commit offenses and breaches, nevertheless.
10. Surely, it should rather be that these much older Earth citizens should be more dutiful than you could be during your infancy, to whom you never gave, at that time, even the slightest or smallest occasion for reproach.
11. A fact that is very unfortunate to mention and which will now be decisive in the future with regard to the welfare or woe of the mission and the continued existence of the group, in the duty-fulfilling sense.
12. As seriously and strictly as Taljda fulfills her duty and very watchfully and properly handles everything, which will be experienced by the group members in the meantime, our allies from the DAL Universe, however, will be event stricter and more accurate, which is well-known to you.
13. Their sense lies and is only focused on absolute accuracy and absolute fulfillment of all duties, as well as the full bearing of the major responsibility of every single group member, without the appearing of any offenses against the established rules, regulations, and statutes, etc.
14. A single violation of an individual group member will automatically have the consequence that all contacts, including ours, will finally be discontinued and never be resumed.
15. The reason is that in this and our joint mission to be fulfilled, neither misunderstandings nor errors, improprieties, violations of regulations, laws, and commandments, nor violations of rules, etc. can still lead to success but rather only the absolute fulfillment of all of that which brings success.
16. But this implies a true adulthood of the group members, linked with the acquisition of one’s duty to the full extent and also the recognition of duty and devotion to duty, down to the last detail.
17. The intention of this is that, consequently, every single group member, in every respect, will embody a full-fledged elite member, who is no longer capable of offenses.
18. And in this connection, you were already capable as a boy, so this should be child’s play for all older people, for all Earth people who are older than you were then, who are also more strongly and decisively pronounced in their knowledge and understanding, as well as in their reason, than what could be the case with you during your infancy at that time.
That may very well correspond to the truth, but you couldn’t even talk with people again, in order, perhaps, to bargain for a chance. You know, even this conversion, in my view, will bring no great change in the thoughts and aspirations of those who are pleased to commit offenses. I think that it would only be fair from this, and after all that has been, if one would grant them a sevenfold chance.
19. Your request demands honor for you and testifies of your deep sense of duty to the mission and its fulfillment.
20. But in my view, the fulfillment of your request would only induce them to continue further in their old ways, with the rather childish talk that they, the group members, are only Earth people and, therefore, are not fully accountable, and they could also never compete with you because you stand high above them in knowledge, ability, and understanding.
21. Unfortunately, the stupidity and rather primitive thinking still prevail in relation to this, namely that they, the group members, being Earth people, are likely to commit offenses of all kinds due to their inadequacy.
I still think that a sevenfold chance should be given because after all that has happened, it is inevitable that offenses will appear in the form of transitional breaches.
22. Your logic is simply stunning, and so, I will probably have to strive to do a few things in this direction.
23. Your argument of this form can hardly fall on deaf ears.
24. I will do my best.
Thanks, dear brother, thanks.
25. The thanks should be from the side of the Earth people, not from you, but also the honest word should belong to them, that finally, the duty will be grasped and be fulfilled, down to the last detail, whereby a possibly granted sevenfold chance will only remain as a precautionary measure and protection, which won’t have to be used.
26. But either way, I will do my absolute best.
27. Leave that now; the thanks are not due to me from you.
28. What must now be briefly mentioned is the need for the new contacts to be established first, only after which will the concerns with the High Council and our spirit leadership on Erra then be regulated, before whom you should choose to appear.
29. Thus, everything may still take a while.
That’s also alright with me because I presently have a lot of outside work to do.
30. That is known to me, but now, I have to pursue my other tasks again.
31. Farewell, my friend.
Bye, and many thanks, as well as loving greetings to all.