Billy Meier Translations ©Benjamin StevensIn the progress of construction of Saalome, we are very honored to have a support&permission from Benjamin Stevens, who allow us to use© his English translations and other materials on https://www.billymeiertranslations.com.
We are very respect and appreciate Benjamin Stevens’s tremendous contribution to this GREAT mission, and are very cherish his English translations, which should be well preserved!.
There is no doubt that these English translations are FOOTSTONE of FIGU English information, precisely from which the updating work of English translations, which can now be found on FOM (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk), can carry out at a very high starting level, and this should be thanks to the great efforts of Benjamin Stevens and other excellent English translators.
Thanks to Benjamin Stevens!
Thanks to all those who involved in this GREAT mission!
- Tuesday, September 10, 1985, 7:28 PM
*Translator’s Note: Dyson Devine’s and Vivienne Legg’s English translation of the entire publicly released portion of this contact appears below.
We have, indeed, already spoken at various times about the American Moon-landing swindle. In this regard, I have now also spoken with an American who was visiting here. He was not in agreement with that which I told him regarding your explanation concerning this matter. It was his opinion that a swindle is completely impossible because the aforementioned Moon-landing project had employed at least 100,000 humans, who most certainly had not kept silent, even if it were their duty to do so. At least a whole number of them would have talked or not held their tongues due to certain grounds. What is your opinion on that?
1. As we have already explained several times, the Americans’ Apollo 11 Moon-landing on July 20th, 1969 did not take place because everything was a great designed swindle, through which the entire world was fooled.
2. Also, it was not so that 100,000 or more people were involved in the fraud or simply informed about it, rather a total of precisely 37 persons who were involved in that.
3. This small number was responsible for nothing trickling through, and the criminal-fraud enterprise actually could be kept secret up until the present day, and this would also be the case in the future, in spite of the fact that very many anomalies in regard to the photographs and videos will be discovered by critical people and will continue to be discovered.
4. The lie will, therefore, continue to be sustained, and indeed, in spite of the provable and clear evidence of the anomalies, which prove the falsification of the Moon-landing.
5. Further to say is that the Moon-landing swindle is also connected to murder, and indeed, in the respect that in spite of the duty of silence of those involved, a great number cannot be silent or could not be silent, which led and will further lead to arranged “accidents" and “illnesses" with fatal consequences, until the last involved person is no longer alive, whose silence is not securely established.
6. Remaining alive are only those who are hypnotically bound with their Moon-landing lies, so they themselves believe that the Moon-landing actually was realised or, at least, that they have thereby cooperated.
But then, how is it with the Moon-rover and the landing devices and so forth, which were supposed to have been left behind on the Moon?
7. These are actually to be found on the Moon, whereby, however, these were left behind from a later Moon-landing on the Earth’s satellite.
Therefore, the Yanks were, indeed, on the Moon.
8. Naturally, however not on the claimed point in time of July 20th, 1969.
9. In that time, the mendaciously propagated and nonexistent Moon-landing was a pure political maneuver of the Americans, ostensibly to trump the Soviet Union in the so-called space race, to practically anticipate this, and thereby to be the winner and more powerful, which was supposed to serve as a deterrent military action in regard to the Soviet Union supposedly fearing the Americans.
Hence the gigantic fraud of the alleged Moon-landing.
10. That is correct.
And, will the truth ever come to light?
11. That would hardly be the case because the entire fraud is played in such a way that the discovery of the truth has practically as good as no chance.
12. Also, the provable contradictions of all kinds which can be allocated by the photographs and videos would bear no fruit for the acknowledgment of the truth.
In the same way as with Roswell, where the spaceship crashed.
13. That is also true because in this case, hardly a possibility exists that the secret activities will one day come to the light of truth and the humans will be enlightened over the actual truth.
14. Quite the opposite – the future will prove that the responsible ones in America will always invent new lies in order to shroud and deny the truth about the Roswell case.
As that also otherwise occurred with many other things, however not only in America, rather also in Israel, England, and the Soviet Union, as well as in other countries, where, for example, their own people are rubbed out, in order to falsely implicate other powers and people in these assassinations, so that homicidal action can be undertaken “on good grounds" and it can be justified before the eyes of the world. But that, I find, is just as much an act of terror as is also murder and the overthrowing of a country and so forth, which is carried out all over the world through secret services and pertaining to military and government special units and death-commandos and so forth from various countries. Belonging to that, for example, are the murderous and crimes-against-humanity machinations in any country which has infected, or will infect, thousands upon thousands of humans with radioactive substances as well as with atom bomb tests and biological weapons and deliver them to a miserable death. And certainly, that would not so quickly come to an end.
15. That is correct because chemical and technical development will accelerate everything further and evilly degenerate, whereby quite especially, the realm of terrorism will spread out in that way, so that a safe defense is practically impossible.
Then we can await all kinds of things in this regard.
16. That will be so; however, I am not supposed to speak about that because no further predictions are supposed to be made, at least not officially.
17. However, I can still be useful to you in this regard on a private basis.
I actually have no requirement in that respect at the moment – perhaps it would be good, in spite of that, if I had knowledge of certain things, at least of such which concern me and my family as well as the group members and the mission.
18. I am allowed to speak openly with you in this regard and to create clarity if you actually want me to.
In this respect, yes. Perhaps also important things in the form of world events, if you think that the awareness thereof is important for me.
19. It should be thus.
20. Then listen to what I have to say…