资讯源头：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier资讯参考：
> ｢Futureofmankind. James Moore｣
资讯链接：｢Futureofmankind. James Moore｣
American look-alikes on subsequently forged Billy Meier photographs
Billy Meier: The End? The Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier is finally exposed as a fraud. To this conclusion came an American TV Special, produced in collaboration with Meier critic Kal Korff. The presentation appears to be scheduled for worldwide broadcast in May 1998.
Billy Meier結束了！瑞士UFO接觸者Billy Meier最終被揭發為一名騙子… 這個結論來自一部美國電視特輯，與Meier的批評家Kal Korff聯合製作，該節目似乎計劃在1998年05月於全球廣播。并以這些話在1998年05月UFO Kurier雜誌第43期於這篇文章「Billy Meier──新的評論與自白」中展開。
The article claims that photographs of Asket and Nera, which Billy took inside a Pleiadian/Plejaran jumbo spaceship at 9 p.m. on June 26, 1975, are forgeries, every one of them. All of this is indeed correct—they are forgeries!—but the forgeries were viciously generated by someone else’s hand, not by Billy.
Of course, the fact that Asket/Nera photos which, until now, were considered genuine, appear to be forgeries instead, has provided the perfect opportunity for Billy’s adversaries to pounce upon this information like vultures who intend accordingly to exploit the situation to the last drop. Finally, they believe, they have found something that exposes Billy as a fraud and which can be used to “blow the case out of the water.” It is their bad luck, however, that they did not take into account the truth, which, in reality, differs completely from what the self-proclaimed “debunkers” of the “forged Billy Meier photos” could have ever imagined or dreamed.
In their frenzy to show off and make a name for themselves as “Billy Meier debunkers,” and without ever suspecting it, the two initiators who uncovered these forgeries set into motion significant repercussions. The consequences will prove extremely positive for the Billy Meier Case and will help countless people consciously realize the urgency, credibility, and extreme importance of the Billy Meier mission. At the very least, this turn of events will prompt many people to reconsider their personal investigation into this “case”.
在他們的狂熱中炫耀，並使他們自己因「Billy Meier的揭穿真面目者」成名而從未有過懷疑，那兩個發起人他們發現這些偽造的東西引發了顯著的迴響。結果將會極為正面地證明Billy Meier的個案，並會幫助無數人有意地認識到Billy Meier任務的緊急、可信和極端的重要性。最起碼，這起事態發展將會促使許多人重新考慮他們對這件「個案」的個人調查。
Kal Korff and Luc Bürgin apparently inaugurated a blood brotherhood in their quest to destroy Billy Meier. Together they have produced an interview with P., in which they, as usual, declared that FIGU is a sect and its FIGU membership is made up of Billy-faithful and Billy-followers. In May/July 1998 they intend to broadcast a worldwide TV special in which they will present to the world “Billy Meier, the fraud.” Through statements by P. who, in the meantime has attempted to support her own questionable credibility through several personal retaliatory campaigns, Korff and Bürgin believe they have unearthed an important witness and defamation source against Billy Meier. But they are simply forgetting that P. herself put down in writing several very important statements after she had witnessed her own experiences and the sightings, all of which she declared was the complete truth. Now, it seems, she simply is recanting her own written affidavits—and thus implicates herself as a liar.
Kal Korff和Luc Bürgin顯然在他們尋求摧毀Billy Meier中開創了一個血盟兄弟會。他們共同製作了一個與P.的採訪，其中他們，像往常一樣，宣稱FIGU是一個教派而且其FIGU成員由Billy的忠實成員與Billy的追隨者組成。在1998年05月至07月他們打算播放一部全球性的電視特輯，其中，他們會給世界呈現《Billy Meier，騙子》。透過P.的聲明，她在此期間曾試圖透過幾次個人的報復性行動以支持她那值得懷疑的公信力， Korff和Bürgin相信他們已經發掘出一個重要的證據以及誹謗源來針對Billy Meier。但是他們根本忘記了P.她自己寫下來的幾個非常重要的聲明，在她見證了自己的經歷並目擊後，她宣稱完全是真相的所有一切。現在，看起來，她乾脆撒回自己寫下的宣誓證詞──並因此暗示自己是個說謊者。
In the name of rendering a service to Billy Meier’s adversaries, Korff and Bürgin assume they have found the holy grail through these forged Asket/Nera photographs—but this is simply not the case. On the contrary.
The circumstances under which the manipulation of these photographs came about are truly outrageous. Yet, they provide clear evidence of Billy’s importance as a genuine contactee for the truly honest, searching, investigating, impartial people who are willing to learn. Likewise—because of his contacts with the extraterrestrial Pleiadians/Plejarans—his pictures demonstrate the danger he represents to certain scheming and cunning people, UFO debunkers, UFO terrorists, forgers of UFO material, and Billy Meier adversaries.
Here then are the facts: Photographs, which actually should have shown the images of Asket and Nera inside a spacecraft, were manipulated in 1975 by S., a photographer who claimed he was from the Rhinevalley region in Switzerland. By retouching, recopying, and “sandwiching” separate sequences, S. adapted and arranged the photos to look the same as Billy’s originals (which no longer exist now). These forgeries were done so perfectly, that not even Billy noticed the adulterations over the past 23 years, since the two female look-alikes in the photos have an extremely close resemblance to Asket and Nera, right down to the last detail.
In the 39th Contact Report, which was recorded at 1:37 a.m. on December 3, 1975 (see Semjase Contact Report Block #4, page 623 of the German edition with the brown cover), Ptaah pointed out that two women who look much like Asket/Nera live in the USA:
It was rather extraordinary that you were given permission to take photos of Asket and Nera, since we have discovered terrestrial females who resemble them very closely and who, interestingly enough, also work together in a community of interests.
Boy, that’s a shame.
But the women, the doubles of Asket and Nera, where are they?
Can you tell me their address and other details about them?
I would rather not do so for various reasons.
In the autumn of 1984 Asket ordered reprints of the photos Billy had taken, and upon their receipt, she declared that they were forgeries. As a consequence of his grave accident two years prior in 1982, Billy was no longer able to remember these important points, which were not recorded in writing during the years immediately following his accident. That’s the reason how this situation could have transpired over the many years and why Billy simply overlooked the circumstances surrounding the forgery of these photographs. His oversight was completely due to his life-threatening state of health at the time, which was linked to partial amnesia. Otherwise he would have, beforehand, taken the appropriate measures against these forging schemes by the “Men in Black” organization and against Mr. S., the photographer.
Now, for the first time and through the efforts of Billy’s assiduous adversary Kal Korff and his team, some photographs have turned up which depict the two American look-alikes during a TV Show who were mentioned in the 39th Contact Report. Both young women performed together with a dance group in the 1970s, just as Ptaah had stated in 1975. Old recordings still exist of the two as they performed on a Dean Martin TV Show. Single shots from this American TV performance were utilized by photographer S. to manipulate Billy’s pictures to the point were they no longer depicted Asket and Nera but the two young performers—Asket and Nera’s look-alikes. This scheme was expedited when the “Men in Black” found the two doubles in America and used them to misappropriate the photographs from the TV program for these malevolent machinations—probably even without the women ever knowing about the adulterations of the pictures.
現在，首次並通過Billy的對手Kal Korff與其團隊的刻苦努力，一些在一個電視節目期間描繪兩位外觀極似的美國人的照片已經出現，她們在第39次接觸報告中被提到。兩名在上世紀70年代在一個舞蹈團一起演出的年輕女性，正如Ptaah在1975年所指出一樣。兩人的舊錄像仍然存在，她們在一個Dean Martin的電視節目中表演。來自這個美國電視表演的單拍受到攝影師S.利用來巧妙修改Billy的照片，以至到它們不再描繪Asket和Nera的地步，而變成那兩名年輕的表演者──外表與Asket跟Nera極相似者。這個計劃被加快了，當「黑衣人」在美國發現了那兩名複製品時，並為了這些惡毒的陰謀利用她們挪用來自電視節目的照片──恐怕甚至是那兩名女性也從不知道照片的摻雜。
And yet, it would be inappropriate to launch any accusations against photographer S. According to information provided by Ptaah at 0:55 a.m. on May 14, 1998, S. was very harshly threatened and pressured by the “Men in Black” into adulterating Billy’s photos on their behalf. Mr. S. had no alternative other than to comply with them.
The “Men in Black” seemed to speculate that the altered pictures, and the doubles shown in these forged photos, would eventually be discovered more than two decades later by Billy’s adversaries and be used against Billy. The objective was to publicly present them as forgeries and to then debunk Billy as the fraud behind the scheme.
Since the “Men in Black” organization could not get to Billy personally after eleven assassination attempts, they severely pressured others who worked with him—such as the above-mentioned photographer S.—into discrediting Billy. And so they planned their long-term schemes and defamations in great detail, with the result that the consequences of their machinations would not show up until much later. To this end, the “Men in Black” forced S. to produce the forgeries of photos Billy had taken with permission of the Pleiadians/Plejarans. On several occasions S. either completely forged the actual pictures he had received from Billy or he replaced them with forgeries. In this manner Billy frequently received false negatives or forged photos from S. even from the time of his initial contacts with the Pleiadians/Plejarans. Photographer S. has died in the interim and can, therefore, no longer provide any details about these machinations.
Never was it easy for Billy Meier to find a trustworthy photographer, one who would be ethical about developing the UFO photos without altering them. Even after the pictures were developed, Billy’s photos were not safe from ignoble encroachment by others because those who were entrusted with their safekeeping, such as H.S., adulterated them and then handed out these altered photos as far back as the early contact days. For this reason we, to this day, possess forged pictures which others unknown to us had manipulated in an extremely amateurish way by adding threads and suspension devices to them at later dates.
The earliest photos, which document the first contact with Semjase and were taken on January 28, 1975, in Frecht near Hinwil, were developed by photographer Walder in Hinwil.
Soon afterward a certain Mister S. appeared in Hinwil where Billy Meier lived at the time. In fact, FIGU still has a picture of this man in its files.
Mr. S. was at the time approximately 65 or 70 years old. He told Billy that he had heard of him, had received several Billy Meier UFO photos from a friend and that as a photographer he was, of course, particularly intrigued by the pictures. During the conversation with Billy, Mr. S. insinuated he had his own photo store and offered to develop Billy’s UFO pictures. This was the beginning of a nearly 18-month long association during which Billy Meier, in a number of instances, was never given back his original pictures. Mr. S. never told Billy where exactly he had come from nor what his current address was nor any other personal details. He covered his background up by saying that his wife must never find out about his contacts with Billy Meier, for fear she would make ‘things very difficult’ for him if she ever found out he was offering help to Billy.
S.先生當時大約65或70歲。他告訴Billy，他聽說過他，從一個朋友手上收過幾張Billy Meier的不明飛行物照片，當然，作為一個攝影師他特別受到照片的吸引。在與Billy談話期間，S.先生暗示，他有自己的照片商店可提供予沖洗Billy的不明飛行物照片。這是一段接近18個月長的結交的開始，Billy Meier在一些情況下，從未收到他原有照片的歸還。S.先生從來沒有告訴過Billy他到底來自哪裡，也沒有說過他現在的住址，也沒有任何其他的個人資料。他透過說一定不能讓他的妻子發現他與Billy Meier接觸為由掩蓋他的背景，說是因為擔心她會「把事情變得非常糟」，如果她發現他給Billy提供幫助的話。
One day S. disappeared without a trace and since then never contacted Billy Meier again.
While still acquainted with S., Billy found Mr. Bär, a photographer and TV merchant in Wetzikon and Bauma, a trustworthy person who developed Billy’s UFO photos with a kindly attitude and who once stated the following about Billy’s pictures: “I don’t know anything about UFOs, but the photos are real. You could put me before any court of law and I would tell them the same thing.”
Another claim regarding the Asket/Nera photos by the assiduous antagonists, as published in No. 43 of the UFO-Kurier, dated May 1998, is that Billy allegedly photographed his pictures during the Dean Martin Show directly from the TV monitor—which ties into one point all the intentions by the “Men in Black.” And yet, this would be such an elementary form of forgery that not even the most idiotic pseudo-contactee would think of it. This obvious lie would probably be noticed even by a child and most certainly by the millions of viewers who had watched this TV production if the photographs, taken from the TV monitor, were suddenly shown in public.
關於Asket和Nera的照片，另一個由刻苦的反對者作出的聲明，在UFO-Kurier 43號發布，日期為1998年5月，內容是Billy涉嫌在Dean Martin節目期間直接從電視螢幕拍下他的照片──這聯繫到一點，所有「黑衣人」的意圖。然而，這種偽造方式是這樣的基本，即使是最白痴的偽接觸者也不會想到這種方法。這個明顯的謊言甚至一個孩子也可以注意到，而且肯定會被數以百萬計看過這個電視節作品的觀眾注意到，如果這些來自電視螢幕的照片被突然公開展示的話。
Worth mentioning is another point, namely, the manner in which Billy Meier’s first photographs came into being:
His first photos were taken with an old Olympus 35 ECR camera, which he, as a one-armed man, was able to utilize problemfree with only one hand. He bought this somewhat dilapidated camera (its aperture ring was stuck in one position) from his brother, Gottlieb Meier, in January 1975 for CHF 50.–. If, as claimed, the photos had been taken from a color TV monitor in the 1970s, any enlargements of the picture would invariably also show the 3-color grid of the cathode ray tube, which would show the colors blue, green and red arranged in three dots. This fact was previously investigated by our photo technician, a printing specialist who worked with tenfold enlargements and other enlargement tasks.
他的第一批照片以一部舊Olympus 35 ECR相機拍攝，他身為一個獨臂男子也能夠毫無難度地單手運用。他從他的兄弟Gottlieb Meier那裡買了這部有些破舊的相機（它的光圈環被卡在一個位置），在1975年01月，花了50瑞士法郎。如果，如所聲稱一樣，這些照片是在1970年代從一部彩色電視屏幕中拍攝而來，圖像的任何放大都會顯示出陰極射線管的3色網格，那會顯示出藍色、綠色和紅色以三個點排列。這個事實是我們的照片技術人員以前調查出來的，一個印刷專家，他的工作是十倍放大和其他放大的任務。
In order to produce photo-sized pictures from a TV unit, Billy would have had to place his Olympus camera directly in front of the TV, since this simple camera possessed neither an automatic light meter nor a zoom lens.
On the Asket/Nera pictures no such color dot grid of the television monitor is detectable that would distort the photos for even a minimal enlargement.
Conclusion: The pictures were forged without Billy Meier’s knowledge either by photographer S. directly, or at least with his assistance, after he was severely threatened by the “Men in Black” organization.
The look-alike faces and maybe other features of the two entertainers were copied into Billy’s original photos. This fact is obvious to a determined fastidious scrutinizer when abnormalities are observed by making a thorough comparison of the pictures. Obviously, the forgers got a little carried away in their work because they simply forgot to take into consideration the color dots of the cathode tube upon which the previous claim could be based. However, neither round nor square colored light dots can be observed which are still common on TV monitor tubes even today. This invalidates, therefore, the claim that the pictures were photographed from a TV monitor.
Still, the forgers went to great lengths to be painstakingly meticulous in their task. Billy Meier’s photo reveals small curls below Asket’s earlobes, which were until now cause for wild rumors. Her earlobes, however, cannot be seen on the photo and in reality they are merely a little more than one centimeter longer than a terrestrial human’s. On the picture of the revue dancers the two curls are noticeable; they are not earlobes as many people misinterpreted them, but two curls of her hair.
Not until July 1976 did Billy purchase his first color TV unit (brand SABA) from Mr. Bär’s Bauma store, whereas the photos of Asket and Nera were taken a year earlier, on June 26, 1975.
Michael Hesemann, the rational ufologist who recognizes the truth, expressed himself with these words about the Asket/Nera photo forgeries:
理性的不明飛行物研究家Michael Hesemann，他意識到真相，對於Asket/ Nera的照片偽造品他自己以這些說話來表達：
“Among defamers and know-it-alls, the matter is simply such that the truth is interpreted as a feeble excuse. And yet, when one does not express the truth, one is accused of camouflaging it.”
For negators, know-it-alls and defamers you can do whatever you wish, in other words, you can stick to the truth or hide it. You’ll never do the right thing by them, because they are determined to negate, know everything better, and defame. The fact is always looked upon as the least likely of the alternatives. This is the way of terrestrials and it cannot be changed.
We will continue selling the photos, albeit with a new caption stating that they depict two American Asket/Nera look-Note th…
Although they were forged by someone else’s hand, which we regret of course—at least the photos are embroiled in a situation which makes the investigation into the truthfulness of the Billy Meier Case’s content even more interesting and convincing.
An extremely unpleasant matter
Retrieved from thewaybackmachine i.e archive.org – figu.org november 1999. From menu ‘interesting information’ and hyperlink ‘An extremely unpleasant matter’.
检索自往期数据，如：archive.org -[FIGU.ORG]，1999年11月。源自“interesting information/有趣的资讯”主题以及超链接“An extremely unpleasant matter/一件极不愉快的事”。
During my latest contact conversation with Ptaah, some extremely unpleasant facts came to light regarding the two Asket and Nera photographs which, until now, had been indexed in the FIGU photo albums and sold under this “Asket and Nera” caption.
在我与Ptaah最近的一次接触谈话中，一些极度令人不快的事实曝光了，这涉及那两张Asket和Nera的照片，到目前为止，这些照片已经被编入FIGU相册辑的索引，并在“Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera”这个标题下出售。
Unfortunately, during my conversation with Ptaah he revealed that the two women depicted on the photos are not Asket and Nera from the DAL Universe, but two American look-alikes, as Ptaah had stated in the 39th Contact from 1975.
These photos are malicious hoaxes and were switched upon the order of and in collaboration with the “Men in Black.”
这些照片是蓄意的恶作剧，是涉事者通过与“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”的合作对底片做了手脚。
The related, specific explanations can be gleaned from excerpts of the latest contact report that follows below, which will serve to clarify the situation for all friends, members, acquaintances, and interested parties as to the connections and contemptible machinations of the “Men in Black” and their hired helpers.
（与此）相关的、具体的解释可以从后续最新（发布）的接触报告摘录中获知，这将有助于向所有朋友、成员、熟人和相关方做出澄清…（说明）“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”与其雇佣帮凶之间的联系及其卑鄙的阴谋。
In addition, I would like to mention that the said three photographs with the numbers 109, 110, 111 will not be removed from our photo selection.
资讯注释：(It is unfortunate that only two pictures are ever mentioned in the contact report, but #109 was simply not good enough for distribution.)
Instead they will receive a new caption stating that the two young women in the photograph are American look-alikes of Asket and Nera who resemble the originals so much that it is practically impossible for anyone to tell them apart—except for the ladies themselves.
Here then are the excerpts from the contact report dated May 14, 1998.
- 264th Contact Report
- Thursday, May 14, 1998, 0:55 a.m.
2. Thursday, May 14, 1998, 0:55 a.m.
Once again something is preoccupying me that I cannot understand.
It is linked with conspiracies and defamations which, by and large, don’t bother me but they do raise several questions.
You are familiar with that schemer and defamer Korff and this Luc Buergin.
Together they recently taped an interview with my dear ex-wife which they intend to disseminate worldwide as a videotape in July, apparently with an explanation or “exposé” regarding the two photos of Asket and Nera that I, allegedly, photographed from a television unit, and which are said not to be Asket and Nera but two American Asket/Nera look-alikes.
最近，他们合作录制了对我亲爱的前妻的一次采访，并打算在七月份将这次采访以录像带的形式在全球传播，显然，他们这么做是为了…以某种解释或“exposé/揭露”关于那两张据称是我从某个电视台拍摄的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”，从而说明照片中的两个人并不是Asket和Nera，而是两个与Asket/Nera容貌相像的美国人。
You mentioned them yourself in Contact 39 when you stated that two young women live in America who work in the same business, and are spitting images of Asket and Nera.
3. The two photographs do show the two look-alikes from America.
How do you mean that??
I personally took the pictures of Asket and Nera.
这可是我亲手拍的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”啊。
4. This is a fact. However, the problem is that you never received the original photographs, which would have been printed from your original negatives.
I don’t understand?
5. Are you really unable to remember the incident?
What am I supposed to remember?
6. Quetzal’s and my visit on February 3, 1985, when we explained to you a few of the connections as they pertained to the photographs you just mentioned.
I have no recollection of this.
What happened at that time?
7. We revealed to you then that you had received fraudulent pictures which depict neither Asket nor Nera.
Now I don’t understand anything anymore.
8. Oh, now I see.
9. You really have forgotten everything, and with certainty this is linked to your life-threatening condition at the time, including your partial amnesia. That is why you are unable to remember many of these things.
Please do not keep me in suspense now.
10. At the time we did not wish to deal with these matters on a public level.
But I do feel that this issue must be addressed if I hold fraudulent Asket/Nera photographs, which I have been selling with such a caption until now.
但我确实认为…如果我（确实）持有欺诈性的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”的话…那就必须解决这个问题，（因为）到目前为止，我一直在用这个标题出售这些照片。
If this is actually the case, they’re really going to go after me ferociously.
11. Well, it isn´t really your fault. Blame must be directed toward your photographer. He allowed himself to be forced into such a fraudulent scheme by a group of “Men in Black,” and then he cheated you with the resulting photographs.
11. 然而，这并不是你的错。你的摄影师，才是那个应该接受指责的人。他让自己被一群“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”逼进了这样一个骗局，然后他用已经做了手脚的照片欺骗了你。
I am familiar with that riffraff.
我对那些混蛋（即：“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”）再熟悉不过了。
Several of them pursued my daughter Gilgamesha once when she was coming home from school.
One of them chased her with a knife in his hand.
When they couldn’t catch her, the cowardly bums escaped in a large, black limo.
12. I am familiar with the story.
13. But hear this then:
14. It seems that I must again relate all the information to you now, and this time in a way that brings it before the public, providing you wish to record this conversation for future use?
15. All right then:
16. From the beginning of the contacts with us you never allowed yourself to be intimidated by any of the schemes of the “Black Men,” regardless of how despicable, dangerous, indeed, lifethreatening they were. Since you simply laughed at their assassination attempts and always carried a weapon—with the appropriate gun license, I must add—the “Black Men”, instead, resorted to making you look preposterous and highly questionable before the world.
16. 从最初与我们（即：Plejaren）接触开始，你就从未让自己被“Black Men/黑（衣）人”的任何阴谋所吓倒，无论这些阴谋有多么卑鄙、危险，甚至是危及（你的）生命。因为你只是对他们的刺杀企图一笑置之，并总是随身携带一件武器（当然，你拥有相应的枪支许可证，这点我必须注明），然而，这些“Black Men/黑（衣）人”，却总是致力于让你在全世界面前显得荒谬和高度可疑。
17. Because they were unable to get close enough to you, they aggressively forced people who worked with you, such as photographer S., to discredit you in a future, long-term basis.
18. They coerced S. into forging the photographs you had taken with our permission. In other words, they made him completely forge or adulterate your pictures.
19. Several times during your early contact period with us, your own films, which you had photographer S. develop and make prints of, were substituted with totally different, adulterated films. Therefore, from the very beginning you received many counterfeit negatives and photographs or adulterated pictures.
20. This is also what occurred with the film on which you recorded the images of Asket and Nera, and which you allegedly did receive back after several months only. But in reality what you received was, in fact, a product of the “Black Men” who had discovered and photographed Asket’s and Nera’s doubles in America. These pictures were then processed and given to you by S.
20. 同样的事也发生在了你拍摄的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”的胶片上，且那些胶片据称是你在几个月之后才收回来的。但事实上，你收到的其实是“Black Men/黑（衣）人”的作品，他们在美国发现了与Asket和Nera容貌相似的两名美国女性，并对后者拍了照。这些照片随后被处理并经由S.转交给了你。
21. You, of course, believed they were the originals, but they were forgeries and deceptively similar to your own, authentic photographs.
22. For this reason you did not realize you had been defrauded, and neither did we.
23. In fact, we were unaware of this deceit until the autumn of 1984, when we brought your photos to Asket because she, too, wanted to have them.
24. Of course, she noticed the deception immediately, and because of this, we began investigating the matter and discovered that the “Black Men” were behind the entire scheme and it was they who had forced the photographer into their services.
24. 当然，Asket在第一时间就识别出了这个骗局，也正因为如此，我们（即：Plejaren）开始着手调查此事，并发现“Black Men/黑（衣）人”是整件事的幕后黑手，是他们胁迫摄影师参与了他们的阴谋。
25. Upon their mandate, S. produced the forged photographs and handed them to you as though they were originals—whereupon you always assumed they were the actual photographs you had taken yourself. This was the case also with the pictures of Asket and Nera.
25. 在他们的授意下，S.制作了伪造的照片并将它们转交给你，就好像它们是源版的一样，由此，造成你总是认为这些照片就是你亲手拍摄的那些照片。这种情况同样也发生在了“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”上。
26. With regard to these particular photos, we discovered that S. immediately submitted the film, which you had just handed in to him for processing, to the “Black Men,” respectively “Men in Black,” as people in your ufological circles call them. Within a few days they found and repeatedly photographed the Asket/Nera look-alikes, and this is how the two pictures came into being with which you are familiar and which were passed on to you.
26. 有关这些特定的照片，我们（即：Plejaren）发现…S.在你把底片交给他冲洗的第一时间里，就将其交给了“Black Men/黑（衣）人”，也就是“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”，正如你们飞碟学圈儿里的人以此称呼这些人的那样。在接下来的几天时间里，他们发现并反复拍摄了与Asket/Nera（容貌）相似者的照片，这就是这两张你熟悉的照片是如何（最终）传到你手中的来龙去脉。
27. The Gizeh Intelligences play somewhat of a role in this matter too, as you are well aware.
27. 「Gizeh Intelligences/吉萨智能人」同样在这件事中发挥了一定的作用，对此你很清楚。
28. Although we were unable to clarify their exact association within this plot.
29. Clearly, however, they negatively influenced a vast number of terrestrials through their telepathic impulses, in an effort to harm, defame and even assassinate you, which they attempted several times—fortunately without success.
30. Everything was being done to make you and your mission appear preposterous, specifically by accusing you of producing photographic forgeries.
31. The “Men in Black” wield their impact even today, and so do the decade-old influences of the negative telepathic impulse machinations against you and your mission, which shall be destroyed.
31. 时至今日，这些“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”仍在发挥他们的影响力，而那些近十年来针对你（本人）和你任务的负面心灵感应脉冲的阴谋诡计，同样也是如此，但这些阴谋终会被摧毁。
32. The impulses by these Gizeh Intelligences presumably affect all those people who are working against you and the mission with their schemes, defamations, and other negative machinations, although these individuals never realize they are being influenced by these impulses.
32. 那些由「Gizeh Intelligences/吉萨智能人」发出的脉冲，很可能会影响所有那些致力于…凭借其诡计、诽谤和其它负面的阴谋…来反对你（本人）和（你的）任务的人，尽管这些人从不会意识到他们正受制于这些脉冲的影响。
What am I going to do now with the photos?
Under these circumstances I can no longer use or sell them.
I really feel like a crook now after claiming they were photos of Asket and Nera.
在申明它们就是“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”之后，我现在真的感觉自己像是一个骗子。
34. You are not guilty in this matter.
35. But you could simply continue selling them with a new caption explaining that the two ladies are “American look-alikes of Asket and Nera.”
35. 然而，你可以使用全新的标题继续出售它们，并解释照片中的两位女士是“American look-alikes of Asket and Nera/美国版的Asket和Nera”。
This scheme involving the Asket and Nera photos dates back to 1975 or so, a very long time ago.
这个涉及“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”的事情（居然）可以追溯到1975年前后，那是很久以前了。
And yet, the consequences are only appearing now?
That’s what I call a long-term calculation.
这就是我所说的“a long-term calculation/放长线，钓大鱼”。
This is astounding.
The situation actually warrants my respect.
But why didn’t we record this as part of a contact report?
Then we could have openly clarified this matter much sooner.
36. Unfortunately, it could no longer be handled on your end.
37. After your last contact with Quetzal on October 31, 1984, and after you had finished your OM book, your health was in such an appalling state that for several years you were closer to death than to life. For this reason you were incapable then of jotting down the contact conversations.
38. By November 17, 1989, your health and strength had finally improved to the point where you were able to record our conversations again in writing.
How is it possible that I forgot all of this . . .
39. You know yourself how many things and facts you had to relearn and how many other things you were unable to relearn at all.
40. Furthermore, your memory had been organically damaged, and this is the reason why it cannot be as active as it was previously.
41. Just remember the power and capabilities your consciousness possessed when it allowed you to accomplish those many astonishing feats.
It is unfortunate, but that’s the way it is, I know . . .
But now I just remembered another question regarding the “Men in Black” and their machinations with the look-alike photos and the photographer:
但现在，我刚想起了另一个有关“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”以及他们所谋划的…涉及容貌相似者的照片和摄影师的阴谋的…问题：
How could the “Men in Black” find the two American women so easily and quickly, and then photograph them in the right way?
“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”是如何做到…能如此容易且迅速地找到那两名美国女性，然后又以正确的角度拍下她们的照片的呢？
62. These “Men in Black,” as they are called because of the black clothing they constantly seem to wear, have always had access to unfathomable resources—or what normal people or citizens, rather, would consider them to be. It was a simple task for them to locate the two young artists.
62. 这些“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”，因其看起来经常穿着的黑色衣服，而被称作“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”，这些人总是能够获得各种不可思议的资源，又或是那些在正常人或（普通）公民看来遥不可及（/无法触碰）的资源。对他们来说，找到两位年轻的艺术家是小事一桩。
63. Once these extremely unscrupulous men set their mind to something, nothing remains hidden from them.
64. The photos of these look-alikes, of whom I actually spoke during the 39th contact on December 3, 1975, were not taken in the presence of the two young women. Instead, their images were copied from movie footage to which the “Men in Black” had gained access.
64. 这些相似者的照片，也就是1975年12月03日，在第39次接触期间，我确实有提及的相似者的…照片，并不是在这两名年轻女性面前拍摄的。事实上，她们的照片是从“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”获得的某个电影脚本中复制出来的。
65. I believe this genre of film is called a “revue.”
66. In any case, individual photographs were copied from it and, together with photographer S., they selected those which most closely resembled your own photos of Asket and Nera. This is how they were able to deceive you.
66. 无论如何，人物照片就是从这些电影脚本中复制出来的，摄影师S.有参与其中，他们从中选择了那些…与你自己的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”…最为相似的照片。这就是他们如何骗到你的。
67. The purpose of the entire matter was to create pictures of specific situations identical to those you had taken of Asket and Nera.
67. 整件事的目的，就是制作…与你拍摄的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”具有相同特定情境的…照片。
68. The objective was for you to normally, and unsuspectingly, disseminate and sell these counterfeit, or rather forged, photographs of the two look-alikes to interested parties, believing them to be original pictures of Asket and Nera.
69. This scenario was intended to make you look deceitful one day because, so they calculated, sooner or later one of your adversaries would examine these photographs and get to the bottom of the matter—with the result that the forged Asket/Nera pictures in the so-called review film would be recognized as the photos you were holding of those look-alikes.
69. 这个“局”的目的，就是为了让你在未来的某一天看起来是欺骗性的，因为根据他们的谋划，你对手中的某一个迟早会检查这些照片，以期弄清事实真相，这样一来，在所谓复审胶片（过程）中（将被发现）的伪造的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”，就会被认为是你拿相似者照片冒充的。
70. This, then, was meant to provide the evidence for exposing you as a purported deceiver and make you and your story look preposterous and, subsequently, destroy your mission.
71. All of this was thoroughly pre-programmed in 1975 by the “Men in Black.” They concluded that the appropriate photo sequences would be found in the near future—which appears to have transpired now—and the photos would be fully exploited by your enemies soon afterwards.
71. 所有这一切，都是“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”在1975年就已经预编好的。他们得出的结论是：在不远的将来，合适的照片序列将被找到（似乎现在就已经被发现了），而在那之后不久，这些照片将很快被你的敌人们充分利用。
72. As far as we are concerned, there is no doubt that your and your mission’s enemies are purely terrestrial beings under the influence of the long-term and still-active Gizeh impulses.
72. 就我们而言，毫无疑问，那些反对你（本人）和你任务的敌人，都纯粹是长期受制于…仍然活跃着的「Gizeh/吉萨」脉冲影响下的…“terrestrial beings/地球生物”。
Korff and Buergin too?
73. Without any doubt.
Now that you have brought up so much about the “Men in Black,” I have another question:
现在，既然你已经提及这么多涉及“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”的话题，我还有另外的问题：
Quetzal told me once that these men are also responsible for an assassination attempt on my life.
Which attempt was that?
74. There was not only one attempt. Truthfully, eleven of the fourteen assassination attempts can be traced back to the “Men in Black.”
74. 不只是一次企图。实话讲，十四次暗杀企图中有十一次都可以追溯到这些“「Men in Black/黑衣人」”。
So, you are saying that on February 3, 1985, you and Quetzal explained all of this to me about the so-called Asket/Nera photos, which actually depict the American doubles you had mentioned in the 39th contact?
所以，你是说：早在1985年02月03日，你和Quetzal就已经向我解释了有关与这些所谓的“photos of Asket and Nera/Asket和Nera的照片”的所有事，并且这些照片实际描绘的，也正是你在第39次接触中所提及的那两个美国人？
Well, unfortunately, I simply can’t recall any of this, I have really forgotten it completely.
Now I want to ask you why you have not reminded me of these facts until now?
If I had consciously absorbed this information, I would have removed the pictures from circulation and published the appropriate details in our quarterly publication, the Wassermannzeit.
98. For all these years we were not consciously aware that you had forgotten our explanations regarding these matters, otherwise we would have, of course, pointed them out to you at the appropriate time.
– Saalome Promise in 2021 –