《上一篇 ▲ 回目錄 ▲ 下一篇》
Contact Report 061／第061次接觸報告
- 本篇譯文基於｢德｣→｢英｣→｢中｣ 譯製。
資料來源：FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier
報告卷屬：Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 2
英版譯者：DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin
校對改進：Catherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin
中版譯者：DeepL Translator, ChatGPT, James Hsu
一、在距今 1 萬 0,215 年前，一顆體積龐大的小行星從宇宙衝向地球，並墜落在地球的大西洋中，撞擊使海水掀起滔天海嘯。但就在大約 135 年後，地球又再次遭受了一場比之前次更大、更具毀滅性的災難，這次發生在地球的東方區域，由一顆名為「毀滅者」的巨大彗星掠過地球附近而引起巨大的水災，淹沒了全球地區，這發生在距今 1 萬 0,080 年前。
三、更離奇的是：「毀滅者」竟然將一顆原本屬於天王星的衛星，以其巨大引力和其他各種因素，拖出其原軌道而隨著「毀滅者」的軌跡漂流，且後來又經過「毀滅者」多次影響而改變軌道，包括曾掠過地球上空等危險的軌道，但始終是繞著太陽中心運行，最終於 3453 年前成為今日的「金星」，並於其現行軌道中穩定運行。
五、由於 Semjase 等人將於八月中旬後開始休假，他們將返回母星家園直到當年年底，於是他們安排了一位黑皮膚的女性 Menara 來接替 Semjase 的工作。在當日首次會面之際，Billy 表現出了豐富的情感變化，可謂真情流露…
This is the entire contact report. It is an authorised and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!
Today I have some very specific questions regarding Venus and the Destroyer, as well as the floods and other disasters. Can you give me more details about that?
- Sure, if your questions are within my field of knowledge?
They will be. But first I would like to ask you for some information: You told me after my first flight with Konrad Schutzbach that you had not had time to monitor our flight. But you told me last week, when I asked you a question, that two of your reconnaissance ships had been watching us on 20.6.76, just as we were flying over the Bernese Oberland Alps. Mrs. Olga Walder took a photo of it, but she did not see the two ships.
會的，但首先我想請問妳一個問題：在我和 Konrad Schutzbach 第一次飛行之後，妳曾經告訴我妳沒有時間監控我們的飛行。但上週當我問妳，兩個你們的偵察機是否在 1976 年 6 月 20 日當我們飛越阿爾卑斯山伯恩高地（Bernese Oberland）的時候監視過我們，妳卻很簡短地回答我是的。Olga Walder 女士當時拍了一張照片，但她沒有看到那兩架飛行器。
- That is indeed as you say, but the two reconnaissance ships were not ordered to observe you, rather they were on a routine flight at that time.
- If you want to satisfy your barbaric adventures with these dangerous aircraft, that is your concern and we do not interfere.
All well roared, lioness. Take a look at this photo – are these the two reconnaissance ships?
- Certainly, but only the ionization shells are visible.
We have seen that before. Thanks for the information. But now to the other questions: Can you tell me when the last Great Flood took place, because there were several of them, so I am not talking about the one pertaining to Noah or Noah’s Flood?
我們以前見過，謝謝妳提供的訊息。但現在還有其他問題：妳能告訴我上一次「大洪水」（Great Flood）發生的時間嗎？因為有好幾次，所以我並不是指「諾亞大洪水」（Noah’s Flood；又被稱為《聖經》中「諾亞的洪水敘述」）。
- You are asking very illogically, because I already explained these concerns to you at the beginning of our first contacts.
Of course, but I want to hear it from you again for a reason.
- As you wish – it is now about 10,080 years since then.
那就如你所願吧 —— 從那個時候算起，現在已經過了大約 1 萬 0,080 年了［中譯者註：算至 1976 年］。
But last year you said there were 10,079, I know exactly, because I looked it up.
而去年妳說有 1 萬 0,079 年，我很清楚，因為我查過。
- You speak very illogically.
- Obviously you are still overtired and do not recognise any logical connections.
You must be et… – oh, I am an idiot, of course. It has been a whole year since then.
妳一定是 … 哦，我真是個白痴。從那個時候起，又過了整整一年。
- That is right, you are still really tired.
- I should not have called you.
Well, to make a point, because it’s not that bad. – This deluge, was it the only one in those 10,080 years?
喔，要澄清一下，沒那麼糟糕。說到這場大洪水，是這 1 萬 0,080 年中唯一的一次嗎？
- No, there were not only those which you mistakenly call the Great Biblical Flood, which truly took place about 100,000 years ago, because two other somewhat smaller floods came later, once in 7957 and another time in 6906.
不，不僅是你們將其誤解為《聖經》中的大洪水，而那實際上發生在約十萬年前，還有兩次稍小一些的洪水發生在較晚的時間，分別是在 7957 年和 6906 年前。
- However, none of them have anything to do with the Noah’s Flood, as you call it, although in this respect it is also falsely claimed that it was the Biblical Flood, especially the one to be dated 7957.
然而，它們都與你所說的諾亞洪水沒有任何關係，儘管在這方面也有人誤稱這是聖經中的洪水，特別是 7957 年前的那次洪水。
- Between the time of 7000 and 8000 there were also huge floods in the Near East and Asia, in Turkey and Persia, etc., and these floods, of which there were two, were equal to small floods.
- There were also great floods about 96,000 and 100,000 years ago.
Before Jmmanuel’s time?
- No, counting back from now.
I am getting more and more confused. Please explain to me the most important catastrophes of the last 10,080 years.
我越來越糊塗了。請向我說明一下過去 1 萬 0,080 年間最重要的災難。
- Your question is illogical.
That is daft. I am not a scientist. But with my question I mean the most important, natural and also man-made catastrophes.
- That is logical.
- – So listen then:
- I give you the dates and explanations without conversions, so as they were at the time of last year and partially of this year:
- The biblical flood did not take place 10,080 years ago, but took place much earlier and was triggered by the Destroyer.
《聖經》中所描述的洪水並不是發生在 1 萬 0,080 年前，而是在很早以前，並且是由彗星「毀滅者」（Destroyer）所引起的。
- By extremely coarse inaccuracies and corrections for the bible, etc. these events were distorted and falsified by the old chroniclers and thus, bible researchers and antiquity researchers chronologically set them much later and extremely erroneously.
- It …
I miss something in your explanation, which is what happened at Atlantis.
- You are being very illogical today.
- These events took place from today calculated 11,474 years ago, therefore I cannot take them into the time of the 10,080 years.
這些事件發生在從今天算起的 1 萬 1,474 年前，因此我無法將它們納入 1 萬 0,080 年的時間範圍。
Oh, yes, sorry, I seem really stupid today.
- You are just very tired.
- It is probably better if you go back and find enough recovery in sleep.
You might like that. I am here, and I am staying here. I can do it, I just have to pull myself together a little bit. I am sorry, it really is my fault. Please tell us in turn from that time on, since Mu and Atlantis were destroyed, i.e. from the year 9498 BC.
妳可能希望那樣。但我既然來了，我就會留在這裡。我可以做到，我只需要讓自己打起精神。對不起，這真的是我的錯。請從穆（Mu）和亞特蘭提斯（Atlantis）文明被摧毀的時間點，也就是公元前 9498 年［中譯者註：11,474 – 1976 = 9498］開始依次講述。
- Whatever you want, if you are really capable of recording?
- Then listen:
- Atlantis was destroyed by Mu scientists, as I explained to you recently.
- This was 9498 years ago B.C., as you yourself have just correctly noticed.
這是公元前 9498 年，正如你自己剛剛正確敘述的那樣。
- This was the first major catastrophe of the last 10,000 Earth years BC.
這是公元前 1 萬年的第一次重大災難。
- 84,283 years before another great catastrophe occurred, which was of cosmic origin.
而在 8 萬 4,283 年前，還發生過另一場起源於宇宙的大災難。
- Exactly 10,215 years ago a planetoid of enormous size raced towards the Earth from the world space and smashed down with tremendous force.
確切地說，在 1 萬 0,215 年前，一顆體積龐大的小行星（planetoid）從宇宙空間衝向地球，並以巨大的力量墜毀在地球。
- It divided the waters of the Atlantic exactly there, where 84,000 years before an asteroid fragment crashed and destroyed many things worldwide, but we do not know whether this smallest planet hastened from the wide space or whether it came from the asteroid belt.
它在大西洋落海而掀起滔天海嘯，而落海的位置正好是 8 萬 4,000 年前那顆小行星碎片墜落的地方，同樣摧毀了全球許多地方，但我們不知道這顆小行星是從遙遠的太空飛來的還是來自小行星帶（asteroid belt）。
- After these events about 10,000 years ago it took only about 135 years, before the Earth was again afflicted by a catastrophe, bigger and more gigantic than the two before, but in today’s eastern area of the Earth ball, which was flooded by enormous masses of water, when the giant comet ‘Destroyer’ passed the Earth in dangerous proximity, 10,080 years from now calculated back.
在那次大約一萬年前的事件之後，只過了大約 135 年，地球就再次遭受了一場比之前兩次更大、更具毀滅性的災難，但這次發生在地球的東方區域，由一顆名為「毀滅者」的巨大彗星通過地球附近而引起巨大的水災，淹沒了全球整個地區，這發生在距今 1 萬 0,080 年前。
- This led to worldwide catastrophes, which, however, for reasons beyond our understanding, were never recorded by the earthly chroniclers and only found their expression in writings much later, when another flood, again caused by the Destroyer, afflicted the Earth, namely 7,957 years ago.
這導致了全球性的災難，然而，由於我們不理解的原因，地球上的史學家從來沒有記錄過這場災難，只是在很久以後，也就是在 7957 年前，當「毀滅者」再次襲擊地球，引發另一場洪水，才在史料中找到相關記錄。
- For about 1,000 years the Earth was spared from major catastrophes, until the year 6906 [before 1976], when the Destroyer once again caused enormous devastation on the Earth and destroyed many things.
然後，地球在大約一千年來免於重大災難，直到 6906 年前，「毀滅者」再次對地球造成巨大破壞，摧毀了許多東西。
- After that, the Earth ball became very quiet and it took until the year 3453 before another catastrophe broke out, which was again the fault of the giant comet Destroyer, Which drove Venus into its present orbit and triggered the Santorini catastrophe with its massive pulling forces.
此後，地球球進入了一段較長的平靜期，一直持續到 3453 年前，才發生了另一場災難，這又是那顆巨大彗星「毀滅者」的功勞，它把金星推入了目前的軌道，並用它的引力觸發了聖托里尼大災難（Santorini catastrophe）。
- In and of itself many things and events were chronologically recorded by the Earth-humans, but unfortunately, not all of them and also not always logically and not correctly.
- Many events of this kind were often written down centuries or even millennia later, falsified and unreal and often under the guise of a chronicle, which caused enormous disservice to the earthly archaeologists and inevitably caused them errors in their calculations.
That is clear to me, but tell me, upon which data from earlier times can one most likely rely? Is it the biblical writings or the Sanskrit records?
- The Sanskrit scriptures are indeed very accurate and extremely precise in certain respects, but not the bible scriptures, for they are the most inaccurate in this respect.
- They are the ones which have been most falsified and interwoven with fantasy stories.
- Recommended are the original Henoch ur-writings as well as the calendar records of the old Maya tribes.
建議閱讀 Henoch（暫譯為「以諾」）的原始手稿以及古瑪雅（old Maya）部落的日曆記錄。
- Especially the last ones are the most valuable.
- Your data starts where the small planet races up from space and triggered the catastrophe 10,215 years ago, if I am precisely informed about these things and do not make any miscalculations in my data.
他們的資料是從 1 萬 0,215 年前小行星從太空飛馳而來並造成災難的地方開始，如果我確切瞭解這些事情，並且沒有任何誤判的話。
- I am not that precise in my orientation, but I think my statements are at least roughly correct.
- Unfortunately, I have so far dealt much too little with these concerns, which is probably why I can be subject to a mistake.
- But my information should be pretty accurate, if I am not mistaken in the dates.
I guess I am the last Earthworm to blame you for that. Can you give me more detailed data on the Destroyer and Venus? I mean, can you tell me its orbit time and its context? And can you tell me which system was Venus torn away from? You once said that the Destroyer practically stole this planet from a distant system. And what about the distant systems that the Destroyer goes through again and again?
- I can give you very precise details about that, but we are occupied with a puzzle.
- It is still an unsolved mystery to us, how some concerns relate to the Destroyer, especially the recurring constant speed of this giant comet.
- Its orbit time always returns to a constant of 575.5 years, although it has large intermediate fluctuations of up to 205 years, which means that during a few orbits it drops down to 478 years due to the mutual gravitational pull of different planets and the sun and it rises up to 683 years due to the reciprocal mass attraction of the sun, and after a few orbits it returns to its constant orbit time of 575.5 years, which is very puzzling to us and finds no parallels known to us.
它的公轉週期總是返回到 575.5 年的一個恆定值，儘管它有高達 205 年的大幅波動，這意味著在少數幾次公轉中，它由於受到不同行星和恆星之間相互作用的影響而使其公轉週期減少至 478 年或增加至 683 年，但在幾次公轉後又會恢復到 575.5 年的恆定公轉週期，這對我們來說非常神秘，並沒有任何我們所知道的類似情況。
- Our scientists have calculated that this phenomenon occurs at extremely irregular intervals and that the Destroyer, as soon as it has reached its 575.5 year orbital period again, comes again and again into very dangerous proximity to the Earth and mostly causes enormous destruction.
我們的科學家計算出，這種現象發生的時間間隔極不規則，而一旦「毀滅者」再次回到 575.5 年的公轉週期，便總是會一次次地接近地球，通常因此對地球造成重大的破壞。
- According to our scientific research, the escape velocity of the SOL system plays a crucial role in this peculiar phenomenon, which moves at enormous speed towards the Hercules constellation.
根據我們的科學研究，太陽系的宇宙速度（escape velocity）在這種特殊現象中具有至關重要的作用，它以驚人的速度向武仙座（Hercules constellation）移動。
- However, this is not the only factor, because further calculations and research show that the planetary systems of the SOL system are also decisively involved in this peculiar orbital period of the Destroyer, which becomes constant again and again, because, as I explained to you earlier, the giant passes through the same systems again and again.
Okay, I get that. But what about Venus?
- Venus was torn out of Uranus’ system by the gravitational-pull effect of the Destroyer and by various other factors and drifted on the Destroyer’s trajectory, in its wake, so to speak, apart from the fact that the comet giant was much faster and left its appendage far behind.
- When Venus was torn out of the system of Uranus, it was very slow in its initial speed.
- This happened about 8,590 years ago from the present time, i.e. during a Destroyer passage through the SOL system, before it had reached the constant of 575.5 years again.
這發生在距今約 8590 年前，也就是說，在「毀滅者」通過太陽系期間，在它再次回到 575.5 年的恒定公轉週期之前。
- In this run, the orbit of the comet was 632 years, 57 years above the constant of 575.5 years, which is so puzzling to us.
在這次運行中，彗星的公轉週期是 632 年，比恒定公轉週期 575.5 年多出 57 年，這對我們來說太令人費解了。
- Venus moved on an extremely slow elliptical orbit away from its original system and made a dangerous orbit between the other planetary systems, and thus also around the central sun and the system sun.
- This orbit paused Venus until 7,957 years ago, thus over 632 years [cycle duration], when the Destroyer came again and changed its orbit again and brought it on course towards Earth, while the giant itself came into dangerous proximity to the Earth and caused violent destruction and flooding.
金星一直保持著這個軌道，直到 7957 年前，也就是在 632 年的公轉週期後，當「毀滅者」再次來到，再次改變金星的軌道，並把它帶到地球軌道上，而這顆巨型彗星本身也危險地接近了地球，造成了巨大的破壞並引發了洪水。
- This was the second deluge of the last 12,000 years caused by the Destroyer.
這是「毀滅者」過去 1 萬 2000 年來造成的第二次大洪水。
- Through these events, the Destroyer once again changed its orbiting time and went through the SOL system on the next run, without causing any damage, passing very far away from the Earth.
- Already at the next passage, however, it had the constant of 575.5 years again, namely 6,906 years ago, and again Venus got into his orbit and changed its course again, but now so much that it got into orbit near the Earth and around the central star.
然而，在下一次經過時，它又回到了 575.5 年的恆定公轉週期，也就是在 6906 年前，金星再次進入軌道，又改變了的路線，但現在它進入地球附近和圍繞中心恒星的軌道。
- It stayed there until 4,058 years ago, when it was affected in its orbit again during the next passage of the Gigant comet.
其後它一直穩定運行，直到 4058 年前，在巨型彗星的下一次通過期間，它再次在受到影響。
- At that time, the Destroyer had an orbital period of 605 years.
這時，「毀滅者」的公轉週期為 605 年。
- Torn from its previous course, Venus now took a course that slowly but surely had to lead directly to Earth, which actually happened.
- Exactly 3583 years ago, Venus had reached a very slow orbit, which would have led to Earth even without another appearance of the Destroyer.
就在 3583 年前，金星已經到達了一個非常緩慢的軌道，即使沒有「毀滅者」再次出現，它也會朝向地球。
- But then, 3453 years ago, the Destroyer, which had regained the 575.5-year constant, came back, shot past the planet that was constantly thrown out of orbit at a distance of a few hundred thousand kilometres and finally tore it into its orbit, which Venus now inevitably and finally had to bring to Earth.
然而，3453 年前，回到 575.5 年恆定公轉週期的「毀滅者」回來了，在幾十萬公里外從這個不斷偏離軌道的行星身邊掠過，最終把它拖入了自己的軌道。現在不可避免最終必然把金星帶往地球。
- After a short time, the Destroyer shot past the Earth, in its wake Venus, which came very close to the Earth and caused the Santorini catastrophe.
- Since then, the Destroyer has again had a very different cycle time over several rounds and has no longer affected the SOL system if minor irregularities are ignored.
- So it was not until 1680 that it reached the constant of 575.5 years again, when it passed through the SOL system again, but this time in an almost peaceful ride and without causing any changes.
因此，直到公元 1680年，它才再次回到 575.5 年恆定公轉週期，當時他再次經過太陽系，但這次幾乎平安通過，沒有引起任何影響。
- Therefore its next run will again be 575.5 years, if it reappears in 2255.
如果它的下一次經過又是 575.5 年恆定週期，那麼就將在公元 2255 年。
- What is also important and very interesting to mention is the fact that in the case of this gigantic comet, the inexplicable phenomena of the balancing constant of 575.5 years, which appears again and again, is joined by a second and equally inexplicable phenomenon, namely that the orbital period of the destroyer always and without exception balances out in such a way that two orbits always result in 1151 years, i.e. 575.5 years in duplicate.
在此還有一個重要而且非常有趣的事實值得提及，那就是這顆巨型彗星出現的現象中，一直出現我們無法解釋的 575.5 年恆定週期相互平衡的事實，還有另一個同樣無法解釋的現象，那就是「毀滅者」的公轉週期總是會自行補償，兩次週期總是有 1151 年，也就是 575.5 年的兩倍。
- For example, if the cycle time is 478 years for one round, then the cycle time for the next round is 673 years with complete certainty.
例如，如果一次的公轉週期是 478 年，那麼下一次的公轉週期將是 673 年，完全確定。
- At least that is what the average calculations say.
- In any case, it is the case that, even if longer non-constant circulations come to light, the years phenomenally always and without exception balance each other out again.
- It is a phenomenon that is known to our science as unique and actually finds no parallels at all.
That is more than grandiose, but now tell me, since when has Venus been in its current orbit?
- That is included in my explanation:
- After passing near the Earth, it was channelled into its present orbit.
（金星於 3453 年前）在掠過地球之後，就被推向了它現在的軌道。
Oh, yes, of course. One thing is not yet clear to me about the whole thing: You have now talked about planetary systems on several occasions, but I have noticed that in our SOL system you talk about several planetary systems, for example a planetary system of Uranus. On the one hand, this is a question that I wanted to ask you anyway, but on the other hand it is also a question in response to your recent remarks on the subject, because I do not fully understand all that. We are here in the SOL system, and we do not have any planetary systems other than our individual planets here.
- You see things from the wrong perspective:
- A planetary system is described as such when a large planet has smaller planets gathered and orbiting around it.
- The SOL system, however, is called this because SOL is the central sun and thus forms a whole system with all connected planetary systems.
- You can see from this that any major planet with a minor planet orbiting this planet is called a planetary system with the minimum number of one, which is called a planetary system by us, while a central sun has at least one such planetary system orbiting it.
- Such a central sun usually has a certain name for all human life forms, like your central sun is called SOL for example, while you also name the planetary systems like Jupiter or Mars, etc.
- But SOL means that this is a central sun, a sun that has gathered several smaller planetary systems around it.
- All other planets or large planets belonging to this central sun are called planetary systems if they have at least one smaller planet of their own orbiting them, because for the smaller planets the large planet holding them is the mother system.
- So their sun is the shining one, the shining one and the mothering one.
Man, oh, man, now I have made a mess. You know, you should have told me that before, because those things led to misunderstandings. According to your explanation, Jupiter and Saturn, for example, are planetary systems, right? And the planets of the planetary systems are probably the moons, right?
- Sure, that is so.
Man, oh, man, that is what is causing trouble. We do not call these planetary systems, but simply planets. A system according to us is a sun, a SOL, which has different planets of different or uniform size, regardless of whether they still have their own satellites.
- This is very illogical, but according to your values, you may go along with it.
- I am aware that you think of this in somewhat confusing form, which is why I have been trying for a long time to think according to your form in this respect, but this is not always easy for me.
- I am very sorry if you have been irritated by my previous statements.
- It certainly was not my intention.
I am convinced of that, but astronomers and other experts, etc. have got excited about it.
- This is of no importance, because such Earth-humans do not yet understand how to work with logic and grasp the meaning of a higher language.
- They are not able to recognise the truth, and even less, to find out the truth from these statements, which is why they criticise and reject all things according to their ignorance, because as a rule they want to be more knowledgeable than those who are truly better oriented.
- In the future, however, I will try to be more explanatory about such things and try to speak according to your terms, which I try to do all the time in many other respects, although I find it easiest when I use your form of speech and expression.
- So do not be sad.
I have noticed you do this on several occasions. I am not sad at all, because I do not see why. It is just that misunderstandings can seem pretty bad, and that is exactly why I asked you again about the details of the Destroyer and Venus. Just read the letter here. – Because in here these questions have been raised by a psychologist. But again a question concerning the planetary systems that the Destroyer hastens through: What do they mean? Are they somehow planetary systems of other fixed stars?
- No, not at all.
- When I speak of distant planetary systems in connection with the comet, I mean the distant systems of the SOL system, because other fixed stars outside the SOL system cannot be reached by the Destroyer in its orbit because they are much too far away.
So you really mean only our planetary systems like Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter and Saturn, etc.?
- Certainly, I am not talking about any other systems than these, according to your terms, planetary systems of the SOL system, if you understand it better that way.
That is clear, that is all I wanted to hear. There really should be no misunderstandings about this now. But one more question concerning the Destroyer: Does it penetrate our planetary systems or even our solar system at all during every passage?
- Of course, this is always the case, but sometimes it passes the SOL so far away that it is hardly visible.
Oh, and has that also happened here and there in the last 12,000 years?
哦，在過去的 1 萬 2,000 年裡，這種情況是否也時有發生嗎？
Good, thanks. So, what do you think of this letter?
- I find it very objective and reasonable.
- The questions are probably justified, because this Mr. Andersen seems to be trying to do these things in an open and honest manner.
這些問題可能是有道理的，因為這位 Andersen 先生似乎是以一種公開和誠實的方式關心這些事情。
- However, this wish – here – from Mrs. von Jacobi, unfortunately I cannot comply with.
然而，可惜我無法滿足 von Jacobi 夫人的期望。
- A personal contact with her will be just as impossible as with any other Earth-human, except you.
- If she has any things to discuss then she has to bring them to us through you so that we can answer them through you again.
- Incidentally, I have recently noticed that a number of things are unclear about Mrs. von Jacobi, namely those which she also addresses in this letter:
順便說一句，我最近注意到，有些事情 von Jacobi 夫人並不太清楚，也就是她在這封信中談到的那些事情：
- George Adamski, the charlatan and cheater.
- It is very unfortunate that Jacobi’s wife is not convinced of the truth and blindly trusts in the deceitful machinations of this Adamski of yesteryear.
可惜 Jacobi 的妻子不相信事實，並且盲目相信這個亞當斯基（Adamski）昔日的謊言。
- Unfortunately, like very many Earth-humans, she attaches much more importance to statements of Earth-humans who deceive large masses of people by lying, than to our statements, which are always preceded by a close verification.
- If, then, in such matters as those of Adamski, witnesses who are extremely suggestively influenced and deceived by hallucinations appear, they lose any real overview and blindly trust the fraudulent statements and machinations of the charlatans and fraudsters.
- With Mrs. Ilse von Jacobi this is all the more regrettable because she strives in truly honest and devoted form and in laborious work for all interests of all extraterrestrial intelligences, not only for the things of us.
這對 Ilse von Jacobi 夫人來說尤其令人遺憾，因為她以真誠和忠心耕耘，並在辛勤的工作中為所有外星智慧生命的問題努力，而不僅僅是關注我們的事情。
- She does an extensive and valuable job in every direction, but is badly deceived and cheated by various pseudo-contactees, unfortunately.
- But this can only happen because she is caught too much by the nature of different people, as with Adamski, for example, and then the unconsciously misguided witnesses do the rest.
That is really too bad. Then what about the manuscript she prepared?
- She is very concerned about it, and it will be relevant, that is, if she actually puts it in print.
- However, she has rewritten many things and adapted them to her manner of thinking, which in our opinion is not a great disadvantage if she does not work in her manner way of thinking in relation to the ‘Bridge to Freedom’ and stays with the facts and thus, does not falsify anything for which the danger unfortunately exists in spite of everything.
然而，她已經重新編寫了許多東西，並根據自己的思維方式進行了調整，但在我們看來，如果她沒有在「通往自由之橋」（Bridge to Freedom）的相關問題中融入自己的思維方向，而是保持事實，不歪曲任何事實的話，這並不是一個很大的缺點，儘管仍然存在風險。
(Unfortunately, as time went by, Mrs. Ilse von Jacobi became more and more confused and falsified the Semjase reports, which she was supposed to transform into a book, with illogical and impossible things, assertions and philosophies of various religions – mainly with ritual concerns and philosophies of the BRIDGES TO FREEDOM – in such a manner that the task of writing books, etc. based on the Semjase reports, had to be withdrawn from her.
（很遺憾，隨著時間的流逝，Ilse von Jacobi 夫人變得越來越混亂，她將要編寫的 Semjase 報告被歪曲且填滿了來自各種宗教的不合邏輯和不可能的事情、聲稱和哲學，主要涉及到「通往自由之橋」的儀式和哲學等等，因此她必須被撤銷撰寫 Semjase 報告等任務。
As a former and long-standing [20 years] employee of DUIST [Karl Veit, Ventla-Verlag, Wiesbaden, who has become entangled in a sectarian-fanatic dilemma and who therefore has all the skills and connections in relation to contacts with the Pleiadien and thus also with Billy had to be prohibited] she was caught in Veit’s sectarian fanaticism and at the same time, ambivalent and fanatically biased in other fanatical sects, e.g. in the BRIDGE TO FREEDOM, etc.
作為 DUIST［Karl Veit，Ventla 出版社，Wiesbaden 的一名前任長期（20年）職員，他陷入了宗派狂熱的困境，因此不得不禁止她與 Pleiadians 接觸的所有權限和聯繫，因此與 Billy 接觸也必須被禁止］，她被 Veit 的邪教狂熱所困擾，同時也在其他狂熱的邪教中陷入了分裂和狂熱的困境，例如「通往自由之橋」等等。
Supplement 2002, Ptaah: Mrs. Ilse von Jacobi spent the last years of her life in great consciousness-based confusion.)
2002年，Ptaah 補充：Ilse von Jacobi 夫人的人生最後幾年，生活處於極大的意識混亂中。）
- The result, however, is not a book for the initiated, but one for the broad masses.
- This also lies in her interest, and accordingly, the existing material that has been worked through by her so far is analogous and of value.
- It is to be paid a praise to her about it, even if she often looks for errors in my explanations where none exist.
- But this only happens because she is not able to grasp certain statements in their value, because they do not fall within her field of knowledge and on the other hand are held in our understanding-based level.
That is good praise. I am sure she will be delighted.
- She may be.
It will come to light. But tell me, what did you mean when you explained that Otto Muck was not very responsive to certain concerns?
- It is very simple:
- Otto Muck is already divorced from this world and in the realm beyond, therefore he is no longer addressable, because he would have to be disturbed in his present form of existence, but this is not permitted and not possible, even if there were real profound reasons for it.
Oh well, I just thought he did not want to talk about such things because he might reject them.
- Have you not read the report you brought me?
Yes, but only afterwards to the right extent. I found out that he had already died. But now I would have something else: Can you tell me what Hans Jacob’s personalities were in his earlier lives, and above all what personality he was in his last life?
是的，我看了，但只是在事後看了適當的程度。後來我發現他已經去世了。現在我有另外一件事：妳能告訴我 Hans Jacob 在他之前的人生中曾經是什麼樣的個性，尤其是他在上一世中曾經是什麼樣的個性嗎？
- I would have to check it out first.
- If it is important to you, I will do it.
I would like it very much, because it is important to us. It would also be equally important if you could do some research on Mr. A. Schneider in Munich. He asked for it himself.
非常感謝，因為這對我們來說很重要。如果你能對在慕尼黑的 A. Schneider 先生進行一些調查，那也同樣重要，他自己也詢問過這件事。
- I would like to, but he will have to be patient.
- But please spare me further such concerns in the future, for it is not good for Earth-humans to be oriented about the personality and the concerns of their former lives.
- If knowledge of these things becomes necessary, then they will experience it through their own memories.
- For Mr. Schneider I can only make an effort because I know that it will serve him well.
我只能為 Schneider 先生盡力，因為我知道這對他有益。
- The man is no stranger to us, for he is honest in his efforts to do many things.
That is very pleasing and is also my impression of him. But while we are at it: In Munich, Engineer H. Reiz claims that he is in telepathic connection with you, is that true?
這非常令人高興，也是我對他的印象。但是既然我們正在談到這個，慕尼黑的工程師 H. Reiz 聲稱他與妳有心靈感應連接，這是真的嗎？
- But no, that is not so.
- Mr. Reiz, of whom I still have some material for processing, unfortunately suffers from very strong imaginations, which are originally from his misdirected hierarchical philosophy (Bridge to Freedom).
我仍有一些 Reiz 先生的材料要處理，不幸的是，他的想像力非常強烈，這最初來自他錯誤的階層哲學（通往自由之橋）。
- Unfortunately, he has buried himself so much in his hierarchical philosophy that he rejects any reality of spiritual truth.
Too bad, but I would also have been surprised if you had really had telepathic contacts with him and you had not informed me about it. But tell me once: How many people in Europe are actually in tele-projective contact with you Plejaren at the moment in a conscious form?
太遺憾了，但如果妳真的和他有過心靈感應的接觸，而妳卻沒有告訴我，我也感到很驚訝。但告訴我：現在有多少人在歐洲和你們 Plejaren 有著有意識的心靈感應接觸呢？
Are these men or women?
- They are two female beings, one of whom is Amata.
Aha, and how many other contacts in conscious tele-projective form do the Plejaren maintain around the world?
啊哈，那麼 Plejaren 在世界各地保持的有意識的遠端投影形式中有多少其他接觸呢？
- In really conscious form, so that the Earth-humans know this, only the two are total, Amata and the other woman.
在真正有意識的形式下，只有她們兩個人，也就是 Amata 和另一個女性。
Can I get the other woman’s name?
- Sure, but you cannot call her.
- It is this one person named …
You are making me crazy. But tell me, do you Plejaren have any other personal contacts with Earth-humans besides me?
妳要把我逼瘋了。但告訴我，除了我之外，你們 Plejaren 還有與地球上的其它人保持接觸嗎？
- No, and you know the reason why.
Okay, I am already calm. Now look at these black and white photos. These are the pictures that Hans Schutzbach took when we were allowed to film and photograph at night. Can you explain to us why you only see these very funny light figures on it, but not your illuminated ship?
好吧，我已經冷靜了。但請看看這些黑白照片。這些是 Hans Schutzbach 在晚上被允許拍攝的照片。妳能否解釋一下，為什麼只能看到非常奇怪的光線圖形，而看不到你的發光飛船嗎？
- These are very interesting pictures.
- No, it is not understandable to me.
- Are these really pictures of my ship?
Night demonstration flight of Semjase’s jet ship in Winkelried near Wetzikon. Taken from a distance of approx. 1500m with an open aperture, which allowed the flight manoeuvres to be imaged. (Photo: Hans Schutzbach)
Semjase 的飛船在韋齊孔附近的 Winkelried 作夜間展示飛行。從大約 1500 公尺的距離上拍攝，開著光圈，可以看到飛行軌跡的圖像。（拍攝者：Hans Schutzbach）
Night demonstration flight of Semjase’s jet ship in Winkelried near Wetzikon. Taken from a distance of approx. 1500m with an open aperture, which allowed the flight manoeuvres to be imaged. (Photo: Hans Schutzbach)
Semjase 的飛船在韋齊孔附近的 Winkelried 作夜間展示飛行。從大約 1500 公尺遠的地方拍攝，開著光圈，可以看到飛行軌跡的圖像。（拍攝者：Hans Schutzbach）
Another image of the night demonstration flight of Semjase’s beamship in Winkelried near Wetzikon. (Photo: Hans Schutzbach.)
另一張 Semjase 的飛船在韋齊孔附近的 Winkelried 作夜間展示飛行的照片。（拍攝者：Hans Schutzbach.）
Another image of the night demonstration flight of Semjase’s beamship in Winkelried near Wetzikon. (Photo: Hans Schutzbach.)
另一張照片：Semjase 的飛船在韋齊孔附近的 Winkelried 作夜間展示飛行。（拍攝者：Hans Schutzbach.）
Certainly. I and Mr Moosbrugger have also captured crazy apparitions, although we have only seen your ship.
當然。我和 Moosbrugger 先生也拍攝到一些瘋狂的現象，儘管我們只看到了妳的飛船。
- It is puzzling to me.
- May I register the images?
What do you mean with that?
- I transfer the image forms to a device, after which we can then try to make an analysis.
Agreed, because we ourselves are very excited about the solving of the mystery. But can you not do this transfer later, because I have other questions.
Good – We have already noticed several times that the grass and bushes, etc. are pressed down anti-clockwise in a spiral inwards to the centre when the landing supports of your and Quetzal’s ship are lowered down. That is not understandable to us, because as I have seen, the plates of the landing supports do not rotate.
好的。不過我們已經多次發現，在妳和 Quetzals 的飛船著陸支架放下時，草地和灌木叢等植被呈逆時針螺旋狀向中心壓下。這對我們來說是不可理解的，因為我看到著陸支架的底板並沒有旋轉。
- It is very simple:
- The round surfaces of the landing supports, like the whole ship, vibrate in a spiral-shaped anti-gravity vibration, which, as you have rightly observed, forms counter-clockwise from the outside to the centre.
- The underside of the ship has four such centres, three of which are located in the landing supports, while the fourth forms the centre of the ship in the underside part.
Well, that sounds quite plausible. But how is it that the grass or undergrowth does not stand up again after some time, but grows unchanged for weeks in its spiral path along the ground? We now have tracks that are more than four weeks old and that have not changed in the least. The new grass and undergrowth, etc. simply grows up again between the spirally curved stalks.
- This is also very easy to explain:
- The anti-grav-swinging wave, which is much stronger than the gravitational vibration of the planet itself, causes a gravitational change in the plant life-forms, thus they hold themselves down by a very minimal antigravity force, i.e. a counter-gravity, and counteract the normal gravitation of the Earth, then they continue to grow lying in their spiral form, because the plant-forms are not damaged by breaking off.
I really do not understand this, because according to your speech the plants would then have to repel themselves from the Earth and not even press themselves down on it.
- You think very illogically, but you have no knowledge about it:
- In these cases, the antigravity vibration does not lie under the plants, but on them, so if it presses them down from above and repels the gravitational force above them, the stalks remain lying.
- Of course, the gravitational force of the Earth itself also plays an important role, which makes its attraction effective.
I still do nott understand this stuff, it’s just over my head.
- Do not get excited, for even earthly scientists are not yet able to grasp these things.
That’s comforting, then maybe I am not so stupid. Look here, this is a list from Amata. Can you answer the questions on that?
這很令人欣慰，那也許我就沒那麼傻了。看這裡，這是來自 Amata 的清單。妳能回答一下有關的問題嗎？
- These matters fall within Quetzal’s remit, I will ask him about them.
這些事情屬於 Quetzal 的職權範圍，我會問問他。
- He will tell you about it himself.
Okay, fine. Here I have some more questions: What support do Freemasons get?
- You have asked me that question before and I did not know the answer.
- In the meantime, however, I clarified these things:
- From outside the Earth no help is available to them, neither in a material nor in a spiritual form.
- The aid that comes to them is purely of a material and natural to Earth form, as is the case with all other similar or similarly oriented organisations.
Well roared, that’s comforting. Can you tell me how many chemical elements there are in the universe?
- The number is unfortunately not known to me and these things also do not fall into my field of knowledge.
- I would have to ask for it.
Then please do.
- I will meet your wish.
The next question concerns elementary particles. How many are there?
- As well, I must ask about that.
Wonderful. But now something very interesting: Some schoolchildren want to give you a kitten. Will you take this?
- It is an extraordinary pleasure to hear this offer, but we are not allowed to do such things.
Too bad, do you not keep pets and such?
- Sure, we also have pets, even cats and dogs, which have been brought from the Earth to our Plejaren worlds in former times, but which we do not keep in the living rooms, as you unhygienically and health-harmingly do.
當然，我們也有寵物，甚至是貓和狗，牠們是在以前從地球上帶到我們 Plejaren 星球上的，但我們不像你們那樣養在住家房間裡，因為那既不衛生且有害健康。
- We must not, however, acquire terrestrial animals because they contain certain germs which no longer appear in our animals and which can also be transferred back to the animals through human life forms.
- This is a safety regulation, why we are not allowed to keep earthly animals.
I understand that, because we too have such provisions between our countries. But you would have the possibility of a complete disinfection etc., would you not?
- Sure, but it is our peoples and our understanding that determine whether we need an animal from another world.
- But such decisions only take place when it is a requirement for one of our worlds.
I see what you mean. My next question: Is there a material, fine-material, all-pervading medium that we call ether?
- But certainly, you are informed about that.
The question did not come from me, because someone wanted to know from you. Now a question about Einstein’s theory of relativity. What’s wrong with it?
- I am not allowed to give information about these things.
That’s fine, thanks. Tell me, what kind of administration do you have on your Plejares? I mean a government administration.
那好，謝謝。現在告訴我，你們在 Plejaden 有哪種形式的管理？我的意思是政府管理。
- I told you that before:
- There is no administration here, only the High Council.
- Its form is to give high advice, but never an order or an enactment in commanding form.
I am aware of that, that is enough. What do you usually wear for shoes; but not always these boot things like you and the others, right?
- Our footwear is similar to yours, but it does not consist of animal skins, but of materials that we artificially produce.
- So is the clothing, it is very similar to the one you will be using in about 70 years.
衣服也是，它和你們在 70 年後要用的那些很相似。
So for us something like utopian or futuristic.
- Not exactly, but purposeful, perhaps still somewhat strange for the terrestrial human being today.
I see, and how do you move about on your planet?
- You are again very illogical, because I have already answered this question before.
Pardon me, then do not. I …
- Excuse me, I have some important things to explain to you in a nutshell:
- In a few minutes another one of our ships will land, one that will be a bit unusual in your eyes, because it is a product of one of our other breeds.
- The ship is led by MENARA (one who is gentle in love), a young woman from the planet DERON from the Vega system.
這艘飛船是由 MENARA（她是個可愛與溫和的女孩）駕駛，她是一名來自織女星（Vega）系 DERON 星球的女孩。
- Menara takes over my task here on Earth for the time being, until the turn of the year.
- During this time Quetzal, I and the rest leave our station and Earth to return to our homeworlds.
- According to earthly terms, we take what you call a vacation.
Man – girl, this is a nice surprise. When are you going to buzz off?
- According to earthly time, on the 15th of August.
根據地球時間，是 8 月 15 日。
Then I will see you again?
- Sure, maybe I will also visit you one day.
That would be very sweet.
- You feel pain blowing inside you.
Damn, that’s my business after all.
- You are just speaking from out of your fine-spiritual perception.
- I am very sorry, but I also feel the same way.
- However, it is only a short farewell of time.
You say that so amusingly, just do not start crying about it.
- Such sensations are often very difficult to control.
Tell me about it. – Shit, damn it. I hope you can at least enjoy this girl.
- That will certainly be so, Menara is very pretty, very dark-skinned and bubbly with joie de vivre.
- You will understand each other brilliantly.
Well, that reassures me. But that reminds me right away that I still have these three things for you here from our dear Cloverleaf.
- Pay my dearest thanks for that.
- In the future, until the end of this year, Menara will communicate these things to me if the contact is maintained.
Very nice, then I am curious about the dark beauty – how long will it be?
很好，那麼我很期待看到這位黑美人 —— 還要等多久？
- She will be here in about three minutes.
Splendid. What do you intend to do about the first of August for a demonstration?
- Unfortunately, it will not be possible because we will hardly have time to do so.
- We have a lot of work with the handover of the station.
- Menara will later take control of such a demonstration for film purposes, this has already been determined.
Then even that also not. It is no big deal, I can wait a long time, I have indeed learned it.
- – By the way, send my greetings to Hans Schutzbach and explain to him that I have made an effort, but unfortunately only with a partial success.
順便說一下，我想向 Hans Schutzbach 問好，告訴他我已經做出了努力，但遺憾的是只取得了部分成功。
- He already knows what I am saying.
Okay. – Did you hatch something together?
- I want to keep it a secret between him and me.
Accepted, it is none of my business.
- You are always remarkably logical and courteous about things like this.
- It is a… ah, Menara appears.
那是 … 啊，Menara 出現了。
- She will be here in a few seconds.
Is that her ship on the screen?
Crazy, it really does looks somewhat different.
- I explained that to you.
It occurs to me that Pleija once wanted to drive with my vehicle, this barbaric bone breaker. Does that fall into the water now? [Will that still happen?]
- But no, Pleija stays behind at the station.
- She has only been here a short time and has no need for a holiday.
- But look, there Menara comes up in the antigrav.
但你看，Menara 坐著反重力裝置來了（德語：Antigrav empor）。
(Menara is really very pretty, just like Semjase. Her skin is very dark; a very deep brown. She is about 10 cm smaller than Semjase and clearly has negroid features, just like the Hottentot. Semjase and Menara talk for a long time during which I can get an idea of the girl. Only after about 10 minutes they turn to me.)
（Menara 真的很漂亮，就像 Semjase 一樣。她的皮膚很黑；是非常深的棕色。她比 Semjase 矮十公分左右，明顯具有黑人的特徵，就像 Hottentots（中文譯名為科伊科伊人）一樣。Semjase 和 Menara 交談了很長時間，此時，我可以大致打量一下這個女孩。大約十分鐘後，他們才來找我。）
- This, my dear friend, is Menara.
- You have studied me very carefully.
- Receive my love in greeting.
You speak like a saint, but I am very happy to meet you. Welcome to the world of earthworms.
- ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ?
(The poor girl is completely perplexed and consists only of question marks, so to speak. So Semjase turns to Menara laughing and speaks to her again for a longer time. Then Menara suddenly starts to laugh, as bright as a bell and as cheerful as Semjase.)
（這個可憐的女孩完全不知所措，可以這麼說，只有滿腦的問號。於是 Semjase 笑著轉向 Menara，又和她談了很久。然後突然間，Menara 也開始笑了，笑聲像鈴鐺一樣響亮，像 Semjase 一樣開心。）
- You are very funny and I take it that I have a lot to learn.
- Semjase has just explained to me that you are often making quite strange jokes, which I will need a lot of time to learn.
- I will do my best, though.
- That will happen.
Okay, so we are going to be at war with each other for the next few months, Menara?
- I would be tired of that and I would not know why.
- He is still strange to you in these things, dear Menara, because with his words he wants to say that you will work together during the next months.
- In the days to come I will inform you in his manners of expression so that you will understand him and there will be no misunderstandings.
- You will simply have to learn to speak in his form of expression, which is very often quite unconventional.
- I will endeavour to.
Then we will surely also get along brilliantly and have our fun. But now I would be surprised: You have such beautiful black eyes, which fit perfectly to your dark skin. Here on Earth, in Africa, we have a human race which we call the Hottentots and which has quite significant European influences. Asket once explained to me in former times that this mixture of races had developed with actual negroes and whites or something similar. Is that correct?
- Our race actually originated in very early times on this Earth, because our ancestors mixed with earthlings and produced the so-called tribes of the Huns, who later joined together with negro tribes in the African region for a very short time.
- From it new races developed, so among other things over a very long period lead to the Hottentot.
- Some of these tribes reconnected with our later ancestors and begat with them our race existing today.
Somewhat confusing, but somehow understandable.
- You are just incorrigible.
Whatever you say. By the way, can you tell me what you call your mother tongue?
- Do you think of our language today, or of our original language?
The one which you speak today.
- This is what we call SARAT.
A little weird. Is this Saratian a standard language?
有點奇怪。那麼，這個 Saratian 語是一種標準語言嗎？
- On our world yes, but not on all other worlds, for as with you different languages prevail.
- But it is the case that all human life-forms united with us speak a unified language, which you could call an inter-cosmos language.
Is that not a little far fetched? Wouldn’t galactic be enough?
- This language leads beyond our galaxy and we call it the KOSAN language.
這種語言超越了我們的銀河系，我們稱之為 KOSAN 語言。
Very nice; how is that with you, Menara, you certainly have a special language of your own, don’t you? What do you call it?
Jenan, I think that’s pretty, too. Okay, again a question for you, Semjase: Recently Amata had an experience with … Can you give me clarification whether this is related to H. Jacob? Because the following has arisen …
Jenan，我覺得那也很棒。好吧，還有一個問題要問妳，Semjase：最近 Amata 有一個經驗 … 妳能為我澄清一下這是否與 H. Jacob 有關？因為所發生的事情是 …
- This incident is unknown to me, but I will try and clarify everything before I leave the Earth.
Thank you very much. It would be very important for Amata to know this.
非常感謝妳。因為對 Amata 來說，知道這些將是非常重要的。
- For today it should be enough of the questions now; besides, I have to transmit this conversation to you tonight, because in the next days I would not find enough time.
- Make sure you are ready between 3:00 hrs and 3:30 hrs.
請確保你在 3 點到 3 點半之間準備好。
Okay, but can you maybe let go of a little light spell while flying away? You know, my friends are waiting over at the hill.
- I do not want to have to decide.
- I do not undertand your words?
- What are you trying to say?
Only that …
- Never mind, I will explain it to Menara.
別管它了，我會向 Menara 解釋的。
(Again Semjase speaks in her mother tongue – or this intergalactic one? – to Menara, who obviously understands quite quickly.)
（Semjase 再次用她的母語 —— 或者那個星際間的語言？—— 對 Menara 說話，顯然她很快就能理解。）
- I have a lot to learn if I am going to understand you.
- But I will now go and perhaps give you joy.
Goodbye – to a fairly quick one. I was very pleased and pleasantly surprised by your appearance.
再見 —— 很快就要再見了。你的出現讓我非常高興，同時也讓我感到驚喜。
- I feel the same; thank you.
(The girl walks and disappears into the antigrav, which gently carries her down. A few seconds silence.)
- You already seem to have taken Menara to your heart?
你似乎已經把 Menara 放在心上了？
Why would I not?
- You are doing the right thing.
- But I would like to ask, concerning Menara, not to embarrass her with many unusual questions.
- She has very little knowledge of earthly matters, because she first has to work her way into them, which will take a long time.
- Besides, it is her first time on Earth and she has to find her way around here first.
Oh goodness, I did not know that, or I would not have asked her about the Hottentots.
- She is oriented about that, and you did not embarrass her.
- Remember, however, that I myself had to study intensively for four years before I was able to answer you.
- Now you really have to go, because you have to sit in front of your writing instrument right now.
Okay, I am going. Bye, girl, and until we see you again.
- I would also like to tell you that tomorrow at night, sometime in the night, I will be in the vicinity of your place of residence to introduce Menara to the various suitable landing places for her contacts with you.
我還想告訴你，明天晚上的某個時候，我會到你家附近，向 Menara 介紹她和你接觸的各個合適的著陸地點。
- If it is possible, I will spread enough light during the flight so you can see us.
- But this should not be a promise, because the situation will determine whether we can do it or not.
- Now farewell and go in peace.
Bye, girl, and still very dear greetings from all who belong to us.
- Your greetings please me very much and I thank you.
- Goodbye, dear friend, and pay more attention to your health.
- You put it at great risk.
Okay, bye …