第050次接觸報告

上一篇 ▲ 回目錄 ▲ 下一篇

Contact Report 050第050次接觸報告

接觸時間:1976年04月06日,星期日,01時37分

接觸地點:瑞士鄉間森林


中譯本註釋

重要提示

  • 這是一篇正式且經授權的FIGU出版物。(註:限英譯版)
  • 這是一篇完整的中譯本。
  • 本篇譯文基於「德」→「英」→「中」 譯製。

注意

這篇翻譯由於德語及英/漢語之間無法解抉的語言差異而包含錯誤(因此與德文差異有可能會更大,敬請留意)。

在閱讀報告本文之前,請閱讀這必要的先抉條件資料,從而理解這份文件。


簡介

資料來源:FIGU/ ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier

報告卷屬:Plejadisch-plejarische Kontakberichte, Gespräche, Block 2

頁碼範圍:115頁~127頁

接觸使者:Semjase


譯者

英版譯者:DeepL Translator, Joseph Darmanin

英譯日期:2019年07月01日,星期一

校對改進:Catherine Mossman, Joseph Darmanin

改進日期:N/A

英版連結:https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_050


中版譯者:DeepL Translator, James Hsu

中譯日期:2022年12月11日,星期日

分享網域:浩瀚宇宙之Billy Meier現象《第050次接觸報告》(痞客邦部落格)

資訊備註:這是一篇非正式且未經授權的中譯版資訊,內容基於英、德譯本翻譯,請注意我們的譯文可能存在錯誤。


中譯者摘要

本次接觸中,Semjase 用她帶來的治療設備為 Billy 癒合了他之前騎車摔斷的兩根肋骨
此外,她也回應了 Billy 所提出的幾個問題,擇要如下:
首先是她再度肯定:美國政府確實擁有外星飛船上某些殘骸,同時還有一些矮小外星人的屍體
其次是,Semjase 說出他們知道地球上的每一個外星基地,可惜 Billy 沒有繼續追問那些外星基地的詳細資訊,不過相信她不會全盤托出的(這在他們回答相關問題都非常被動與保留可以預料)。
其他談到有關德國的“飛碟”,也就是「納粹飛碟」的飛行器,的確是在第二次世界大戰期間,納粹德國科學家秘密研製的一種圓碟形狀的飛行器。只是它們仍然相當原始,並不適合太空飛行


Synopsis提要

This is the entire contact report. It is an official and authorised English translation and most probably contains errors. Please note that all errors and mistakes etc. will continuously be corrected, depending on the available time of the involved persons (as contracted with Billy/FIGU). Therefore, do not copy-paste and publish this version elsewhere, because any improvement and correction will occur HERE in this version!

這是一篇完整的接觸報告。這是一篇官方且經授權的英文翻譯,但仍可能包含錯誤。請注意,所有錯誤和失誤等將持續修正,這將取決於有關人員的可用時間(依照與比利/FIGU的合約所訂)。因此,不要複製粘貼和發佈此版本在其他地方,因為任何改進和修正將會在這個版本中發生!


Semjase:

  1. You have brought many friends, it is dangerous and conspicuous.

你帶來了很多朋友,這是很顯眼而且很危險的舉動。

Billy:

They are very far down in the field. We drove here without lights.

妳離他們現場很遠,而且我們開著車來這裡時沒開有燈。

Semjase:

  1. That was very good, because you are being watched.

很好,因為你被監視了。

  1. Already at the level crossing I had to make you wait, because a man followed you with his car.

在上空盤旋時,我不得不讓你等著,因為有一個男人開車跟著你。

  1. I switched off his vehicle before leaving the forest by supplying the car engine with a magnetic current.

在離開森林之前,我給那輛汽車引擎通了一股磁流(magnetic current),使他的車拋錨了。

Billy:

Aha, it was like a car had stopped in the woods.

啊哈,好像有一輛車停在樹林裡。

Semjase:

  1. Certainly, that it was.

當然,就是那輛。

  1. But there are other vehicles on the way looking for you and us.

但路上還有其他車輛在找你和我們。

Billy:

What do you mean, us?

妳說“我們”,是什麼意思?

Semjase:

  1. I am here with five of our reconnaissance ships which analyse everything.

我和我們的五艘偵察飛船在這裡分析一切狀況。

  1. There are some things going on that we cannot explain yet.

有些正在進行的事情我們還不能向你解釋。

  1. Anyway, it is about us and you being investigated.

總之,這是關於我們和你正在研究的範圍。

Billy:

Is this maybe related to the unexpected fireworks you gave after the last contact?

這可能與妳上次接觸後,意外施放的煙火有關嗎?

Semjase:

  1. With certainty, because the light track is visible from afar, but I wanted to give your friends Schutzbach and Bertschinger a spectacle, because they are very committed to our cause.

這是肯定的,因為飛船的軌跡燈從遠處就可以看見,但我想給你的朋友Schutzbach 和 Bertschinger 一個奇觀,因為他們非常支持我們的任務。

Billy:

You did not tell me you wanted to do that before, did you? By the way, I have never seen it myself. May I see that sometime?

妳之前沒告訴我妳想這麼做,是嗎?順便說一下,我自己從沒見過。能為我做一次嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, this opportunity shall also be offered to you.

當然,也應該為你提供這個機會。

Billy:

Well, thank you very much. Mr. Schutzbach made me a good drawing of his sighting, so I can imagine everything approximately. I can imagine that everything has to look like a glistening sun. But do you not have any other options? I mean other manifestations and colours of such light works?

非常感謝。Schutzbach 先生為我畫出了他看到的景象,所以我可以大致的想像一切。我可以想像,一切都像一個閃閃發光的太陽。但是妳還有別的選擇嗎?我的意思是指這種燈光的其他呈現和顏色的變化?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, they exist for us.

當然,那是給我們的(選擇)。

Billy:

Then can you do something else?

那妳能做點別的嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, I will do my best.

當然,我會盡力而為。

Billy:

Thanks.

謝謝。

Semjase:

  1. When you leave again, please be very careful.

當你要離開時,請務必小心。

  1. Go on foot and lead your motorcycle beside you without light.

用走路的,而在沒有開燈的情況下牽著你的摩托車走。

Billy:

Listen, it is a moped, a pre-alpine sniffer or a Christian-chaser, but it is not a motorcycle. I will be careful, though, and I will not turn on the lights.

聽著,這是一輛輕便摩托車,一輛 Voralpenschnüffler(德文;英文直譯是“阿爾卑斯山前的偵測車”;涵義可能是某種同型機車)或者 Christenverfolger(德文;英文直譯是“基督教信徒的追逐者”涵義同上),但它不是摩托車。不過我會小心,我不會開燈的。

Semjase:

  1. That is good.

那就好。

Billy:

What do you mean, why is that?

妳這麼說,這是為什麼?

Semjase:

  1. We must first clarify what is happening; we do not yet know why you are being followed, but in any case it is connected with us, that is for sure.

我們首先必須弄清楚正在發生的事情;我們還不知道你為什麼被跟蹤,但無論如何與我們有關,這是肯定的。

  1. Except we do not know exactly what the background is yet.

只是我們還不知道這件事確切的背景究竟是什麼。

  1. It is appropriate however, that in the future we finally avoid the surroundings of Hinwil and that I do not come to the contacts in this area any more.

然而,我們今後最終要避開欣維爾(Hinwil)這個地方,而最好我也不要在這個區域與你接觸。

Billy:

That means I must know again how far to go.

也就是說,我必須要知道再次開車會走多遠。

Semjase:

  1. Sure, I am afraid that is unavoidable.

當然,恐怕這是免不了的。

  1. We need to consider the best possible caution.

我們要盡可能考慮謹慎行事。

Billy:

Too bad, but that was to be expected after the two light shows. The night always has open eyes and ears. You told me last Tuesday that the energy fire was about 170 metres long, is that so? Then it must have actually been visible from afar.

太糟糕了,但那是在兩次火光秀之後發生的。晚上總是會有人會清楚看到和聽到。妳上週二告訴我,飛船的能量火光大約有 170 公尺長,是嗎?那麼,它實際上從遠處就可以看見。

Semjase:

  1. Certainly, that is so.

的確是。

Billy:

Well, Mr. Schutzbach and Mr. Bertschinger are still interested in how high in the sky you actually were when I arrived at their gun range again and you suddenly disappeared into the sky.

上次當我再次回到他們的守候地點,Schutzbach 先生和 Bertschinger 先生仍然在津津樂道妳究竟飛的有多高時,而妳卻突然消失在天空中。

Semjase:

  1. According to your measurements, I was 22,000 metres high.

根據你們的算法,我在 2 萬 2,000 公尺高。

Billy:

You know that for a fact?

妳確定嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, I monitored your return trip back to your friends.

當然,我掌握了你回到你朋友那裡的路。

Billy:

That is sweet of you, were you so concerned about me?

妳真是太好了,妳這麼擔心我嗎?

Semjase:

  1. You are asking?

這還要問?

  1. You with your broken ribs.

你的肋骨斷了。

  1. I will let you be healed right now, and I do not want to argue with you about it.

我現在就給你治療,我不想和你爭論。

Billy:

You talk like a general.

妳說話像個大元帥(德語:Generalissimo)。

Semjase:

  1. It has to be, or you will refuse.

必須這樣,否則你會抗拒。

Billy:

I can still do that.

我還是可以挺的住。

Semjase:

  1. Then you are really getting me agitated.

那你真的惹毛我了。

Billy:

I do not want to, although I would like to know what you look like with an angry face. It still has to look lovely and nice. Can you be angry at all, do you even know that in this form as we know it?

我不想這樣,雖然我想知道妳憤怒時的表情。那看起來仍然是既可愛又甜美。妳也會生氣嗎?甚至妳知道我們生氣時的表現嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, we are not above these things either.

當然,我們也高明不到哪裡。

  1. However, we are able to control ourselves much better and, accordingly, it takes longer before we lose control.

然而,我們更能好好控制自己,因此,那要更長的時間才會失去控制。

  1. But it is possible, and you should not take that chance.

但這仍然是有可能的,你不應該趁機試探我。

Billy:

But it would interest me, while watching your face for once.

但這讓我感興趣,很想再看看妳的臉。

Semjase:

  1. You are a mystery.

你真是令人費解。

  1. Now take off your outer clothing.

現在脫掉你的上衣。

  1. – Here, this device will regenerate your broken ribs.

… 到這裡,這個設備會讓你折斷的肋骨再生。

  1. All you have to do is sit here between these two poles.

你所要做的就是坐在這兩極之間。

  1. The rib bones will be completely regenerated after the process.

經過治療處理後,肋骨將完全再生

  1. Nothing will indicate that they were broken anymore.

看不出任何曾經受損的痕跡。

  1. – So, now sit in between – yes, that’s right, it must be so.

… 所以,現在坐在中間 … 是的,沒錯,必須這樣。

  1. Now stay in this position for a few minutes.

現在保持這個姿勢幾分鐘。

  1. – – – The whole thing is very inflamed, especially the periosteum.

… 整個發炎的很嚴重,尤其是骨膜(periosteum)。

  1. Unfortunately, I cannot eliminate the inflammation with this device.

遺憾的是,我無法用這個設備來消除發炎症狀。

  1. It would probably need about two months to flatten out.

這可能需要大約兩個月的時間才能使發炎情況緩和。

  1. I will make sure it heals next time with a special apparatus.

我確保下次會用特殊的器材來治療。

Billy:

Thank you, that’s enough, Semjase: When the bones are repaired and glued, the other one is just a trifle. It is bearable.

謝謝妳,這就夠了,Semjase:當肋骨已經接合且復原時,其他都只是小事,是可以忍受的。

Semjase:

  1. Sure, I do not want to rush you into that.

當然,我不想催促你去做那些治療。

  1. I am glad the rib bones are healthy again.

我很高興肋骨又恢復健康了。

  1. All right, that’s enough – yes, it is all good.

好吧,這樣就夠了… 是的,一切都很好。

  1. Move a little. – – –

下來走一下 …

  1. So, yes, that is very good.

所以,是的,非常的好。

Billy:

That is a big one, the biggest pain is gone.

真是太棒了,最大的痛苦消失不見了。

Semjase:

  1. It is supposed to be like this.

就是應該這樣才對。

  1. But now please be careful in the future.

但現在請注意後續的休養。

Billy:

I will do my best. – Can I put my clothes back on now?

我會盡力的 … 我現在能穿上衣服了嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Certainly.

當然。

Billy:

Well, thank you very much, dear girl. You really are much more than just a very dear sister to me.

非常感謝,親愛的女孩。妳對我而言,不僅僅是我親愛的妹妹。

Semjase:

  1. You honour me very much.

你讓我感到非常榮幸。

  1. I thank you for that.

我為此感謝你。

Billy:

Um, I talk too much, I am sorry.

嗯,我說得太多了,對不起。

Semjase:

  1. You are just being very honest.

你只是很誠實。

Billy:

Oh well, I have a lot more questions, can I ask you?

哦,好吧,我還有很多問題,我能問妳嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, just ask.

當然,儘管問。

Billy:

Thank you. – Here, I have a whole list. The first question is: Does the American government have spaceships and alien corpses in their possession?

謝謝妳!我這裡有一份完整的清單。第一個問題是:美國政府是否擁有外星飛船和外星人屍體

Semjase:

  1. They are in possession of certain destroyed materials from spaceships as well as some dead bodies of dwarf alien human life-forms.

他們擁有外星飛船上某些殘骸,同時還有一些矮小外星人的屍體

  1. Intact spaceships and the like, however, are not in their possession.

然而他們手上並沒有一艘完整的外星飛船之類的東西。

  1. The available materials are kept under strictest secrecy, and only a few insiders are informed and oriented about them.

現有的殘骸保存在最高機密的等級下,只有少數內部人員以及參與作業的人員知情。

[中譯者註:這裡證實美國密藏了外星飛船的殘骸以及一些矮小外星人的屍體,在當時,最著名的相關事件當屬「羅斯威爾事件」(Roswell UFO incident)。
該事件是指 1947 在美國新墨西哥州羅斯威爾市發生的不明飛行物體墜毀事件。許多民間不明飛行物體愛好者及陰謀論者則認為墜落物實為外星飛船,其乘員被捕獲,整個事件被軍方掩蓋。
2002 ,當年對外發布發現飛碟新聞的軍官瓦特.韓特完成了公證的口述書,並要求在他逝世前不得對外透露。該口述書公開後,其內容描述他當年(7 月 8 日下午)在八十四號飛機棚看見墜毀的物體,以及軍方帶回來幾個大頭的外星小矮人屍體

050-01-RoswellUFO_1

羅斯威爾事件代表性圖片

以上資料來自《維基百科》。]

Billy:

Is there not a danger that these things can be used to their advantage?

這些東西對他們有利,難道沒有危險嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Everything is so destroyed and deformed that no significant findings can be derived from it – at least not yet.

一切都被摧毀和變形,因此無法從中獲得任何重大的發現 —— 至少目前還沒有。

  1. It is very strange to them.

這對他們來說很陌生。

Billy:

That is comforting to know. The second question is: Are there alien bases under Caluert or Caluest/Texas and under the mountains near Salzburg and in Lake Constance?

知道這些令人欣慰。第二個問題是:在德克薩斯州的 Calvert 以及薩爾斯堡(Salzburg)附近的山脈和康士坦茲湖(Lake Constance)下是否有外星基地?

Semjase:

  1. None of the three places mentioned.

上述三個地方都沒有。

Billy:

But it is said that extraterrestrials have a base there, especially under the mountains?

但據說外星人在那裡有一個基地,特別是在山下,是嗎?

Semjase:

  1. That is not so, however.

但事實並不是這樣。

  1. All stations on the Earth are known to us, there is absolutely no doubt about that, so it is a certainty when I explain to you that there are no extraterrestrial bases, etc. underneath the mountain.

我們知道地球上的每一個外星基地,這是絕對肯定的,所以當我告訴你那裡沒有外星基地之類的設施時,這是確定的答案。

Billy:

That is odd.

那就太奇怪了。

Semjase:

  1. Why?

為什麼呢?

Billy:

It has always been claimed that something of this form is there.

人們一直認為那裡有這種形式的東西。

Semjase:

  1. But that is not really the case.

但事實並非如此。

  1. On the other hand however, this may be connected with another station hidden there, namely that of a group of earthlings who had secretly built a base there during the Second World War, deep in the cliffs where they could live and work.

然而另一方面,這可能與隱藏在那裡的另一個基地有關,也就是第二次世界大戰期間秘密在那裡建造基地的一群地球人,基地位於岩石的深處,他們在那裡生活和工作。

  1. It was one of those groups that got their hands on plans by which they were able to produce beamship-like flying objects.

這是那些組織的一部分成員,他們已經制定了生產類似飛船的計畫。

Billy:

You are referring to the German ‘Flying saucers’?

妳指的是德國的“飛碟”(德語:Fliegende Scheiben)?

[中譯者註:有關德國的“飛碟”,根據「維基百科」資料,這種名為「納粹飛碟」(Nazi UFO)的飛行器是在第二次世界大戰期間,希特勒想對付盟軍令納粹德國扭轉敗局,下令納粹德國科學家秘密研製的一種圓碟形狀的飛行器。

050-07

圖片來自:熱門NET

而在第二次世界大戰將近結束的時候,希特勒至少已經擁有了兩架可以使用的 Hannebu 飛碟。Hannebu 飛行器,最高時速可以超過 1900 公里,更能夠 90 度垂直轉向並能夠垂直起飛,而且納粹德國考慮為這種飛行器安裝反裝甲武器。(資料來自:《維基百科》)。
此外有關這方面,Ptaah 對此有更詳細的敘述,請參考在《第 031 次接觸報告》中 Ptaah 的第 383 至 410 句內容。]

Semjase:

  1. Certainly.

是的。

  1. However, their ships are still quite primitive and not space capable.

然而,他們的飛船仍然相當原始,並不適合太空飛行

  1. So they are still Earthbound, but here they have all kinds of possibilities.

因此它們仍然是受限於地球範圍內,但在這裡,它們有各種各樣的可能性。

  1. These Earth-humans are also one of those groups, that approach Earth-humans and claim that they come from the stars with their saucer-shaped flying objects and are extraterrestrials.

這些地球人也是這些組織之一的成員,他們接近其他不知情的地球人,聲稱他們是來自帶有碟型飛行物的外星人。

  1. But this group is no longer in Europe, but like other groups in the South American region.

但是這一組織已不再在歐洲,而是像其他組織一樣在南美洲區域

Billy:

Oh, that is how it is.

哦,原來是這樣。

Semjase:

  1. Certainly.

是的。

Billy:

Well, the next question: Does an artificial tunnel system exist under Ecuador and is a large number of metal foils in the format 96 x 48 cm there, which are printed with unknown characters?

那麼,下一個問題:厄瓜多(Ecuador)地下是否有人工隧道系統,並且在隧道內藏有大量 96 x 48 公分的金屬箔,這些金屬箔上印有一些未知的字元,是嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Underground tunnel systems from the past exist all over the world, including Ecuador.

在地球各地都有過去的地下隧道系統,包括厄瓜多在內。

  1. There, however, many of these tunnels collapsed due to the recent earthquakes in Guatemala.

然而,由於瓜地馬拉(Guatemala)最近的地震,許多隧道都坍塌了。

  1. However, various Earth-humans claim that these Ecuador tunnels are inhabited and connected to underground cities where extraterrestrials and other human life-forms live.

然而,一些地球人聲稱,這些厄瓜多隧道有人居住,並連接到外星人和其他人類生命形式居住的地下城市。

  1. This however corresponds to a pure fantasy, which is evaluated in a mischievous and also maliciously profitable way.

然而,這是一種純粹的幻想,這種幻想是故意且是以心懷不軌而有利可圖的方式進行的。

Billy:

Well, what about the metal foils?

那金屬箔呢?

Semjase:

  1. There are no such things there or in the adjoining space that would be of extraterrestrial origin.

那裡或鄰近的空間裡沒有來自外星的這類東西。

  1. There probably exist foils of the measurement you have referred to, but they were fraudulently made for unfair purposes by Earth-humans a number of years ago.

那裡可能像你所說存在著大量的箔,但那些東西都是地球人在幾年前為不正當的目的而製造的。

Billy:

This answer is clear; but what kind of characters are there on these man-made foils?

這個答案很明確;但是這些人造箔上有什麼字符呢?

Semjase:

  1. They were confusingly, but logically, made by a whole group of earthlings for fraudulent charlatan purposes.

它們是一群地球人為了欺詐的目的而製作的,令人困惑但和乎邏輯。

  1. But they are truthfully of complete insignificance.

但它們完全無關緊要。

  1. Adamski also worked in the same form and also forged such characters for fraudulent purposes.

亞當斯基(Adamski)也以同樣的形式工作過,偽造這種字符以進行欺詐。

  1. Also Michalek and some others have indulged in the same lower machinations.

Michalek 和其他一些人也沉迷於同樣的低級陰謀。

Billy:

I can imagine that. But now that we are already on Adamski: Has he ever seen a beamship before? It has to be like this. Because how else could he have known that these look very similar to the ones he copied in his cardboard and metal models?

我可以想像這種事情。但是現在我們既然談到亞當斯基了:他以前見過飛船嗎?一定是這樣。因為他怎麼可能知道這些看起來和他在複製他的紙板與金屬模型非常相似的東西?

Semjase:

  1. He has never seen a beamship, which has been checked and verified by us very carefully.

他從未見過飛船,我們已經非常仔細檢查並證實了這件事。

  1. His knowledge leads back to a conversation with a person who was able to describe these forms of flying machines in detail.

他的知識可以追溯到他與一個人的談話,這個人能夠描述這些飛行機器的細節。

  1. This person however remained silent about their observations to other people, which is why she never became known.

然而,這個人對自己的觀察不向其他人透漏,這就是為什麼她從未被眾人知曉。

  1. It was a woman.

她是個女人。

  1. Adamski made drawings according to her statements, after which he then copied his other drawings and models, etc. and photographed them fraudulently and spread them all over the world.

亞當斯基根據她的陳述繪製了圖紙,之後他又繪製了其他圖紙並製作出模型等,並欺騙的方式拍攝了這些模型的照片,並傳播到世界各地。

Billy:

Aha, then is it not the case that Adamski is simply called a cheater because of carelessness or incorrectness?

啊哈,那麼亞當斯基不過只是因為疏忽或手段不當而直接被貼上騙子的標籤,對嗎?

Semjase:

  1. No, he was a vicious charlatan and cheater of the worst form.

不,他是一個邪惡的江湖術士,以及最糟糕的騙子。

Billy:

That is very clear again. So there is no excuse whatsoever for him and his actions.

這又很清楚了。所以他和他的所做所為沒有任何藉口。

Semjase:

  1. No, he was deceitful in the deepest depths of his yearnings.

對,他最深層核心的欲望都是騙人的。

Billy:

Also good; now in the desert of Nevada a hill is supposed to turn occasionally by 90 degrees and then go back to the starting position. Why?

這也是;現在在內華達州(Nevada)的沙漠中,有一座小山據說偶爾會轉動 90 度,然後又回到原來的位置。這是為什麼?

Semjase:

  1. Is this some kind of joke?

這是開玩笑嗎?

Billy:

No, I was actually asked that question, for you. She is also serious.

不,我實際上是被要求問妳這個問題的。她也是認真的。

Semjase:

  1. But it must be a joke, because if this alleged event were actually a real event, it would be a complete natural-law-based adversity, which should be known to us without any doubt, because our geological forces register and analyse everything without the possibility of an exception.

但這一定是個笑話,因為如果這個聽說的事件實際上若是一個真實的事,這將是一個完全違反自然法則的事件,這我們應該早有所聞,因為我們有關地質應力(geological forces)的記錄和分析作業,沒有發現可能異常的跡象。

  1. So this question can only be a bad joke.

所以這個問題只會是一個差勁的笑話。

Billy:

How about a certain Franz Phillips …

有關這位 Franz Phillips 怎麼樣?

Semjase:

  1. … Berlin, isn’t it?

… 柏林(Berlin)那個,是嗎?

Billy:

Exactly, is he known to you?

正是,妳認識他嗎?

Semjase:

  1. But certainly.

當然啦。

  1. An old man, who jokingly fools his fellow humans with fantastic stories and claims that he has already built several space ships since 1934 and with which he has travelled and explored several galaxies.

一位愛開玩笑的老人,他用奇妙的故事愚弄了他的人類同胞,並聲稱他自 1934 年以來就已經建造了幾艘太空船,並乘坐它們去作太空旅行和探索了幾個星系。

  1. He is a friendly old man who enjoys fooling around, but whose consciousness is sometimes confused.

他是一個善良的老紳士,喜歡到處開玩笑,但他的意識有時會很混亂。

  1. We’ve often been amused by his conduct.

我們經常被他的行為逗得很開心。

  1. But his name and his existence are only known in small circles, and various Earth-humans speak of him because they receive his name and his imaginative statements from somewhere, which they then pass on.

但是他的名字只有在小圈子裡才知道,各地的人都在談論他,因為他們從某處聽到他的名字和他富有想像力的敘述,然後就傳開了。

Billy:

You have already answered all my questions about this funny gentleman. My next question comes from a Mr. Witzer in Nürtingen/Zizishausen in Germany; he asks if two UFO-interested people were to be interested in filming and if it would be possible to give a small demonstration above Zizishausen for the purpose of filming and photographing?

妳已經回答了我所有關於這位有趣紳士的問題。我的下一個問題來自一位德國尼爾廷根(Nürtingen)/Zizishausen 區的 Witzer 先生;他問有兩個對不明飛行物感興趣的人是否可以拍攝妳的飛船,以及是否可以在 Zizishausen 區上空進行一個小小的展示,以便他們攝影和拍照?

Semjase:

  1. Your question is very illogical.

你的問題很不合邏輯。

Billy:

I did not make it.

我沒提這問題。

Semjase:

  1. Certainly.

我知道。

  1. The task of filming and photographing has been assigned to you, and you have fulfilled it to the best of your ability.

攝影和拍照的任務已分配給你,你已盡其所能地完成了這些工作。

  1. You had the opportunity to create the best footage that could ever be made on Earth.

你有機會創造出地球上最好的鏡頭。

  1. That’s all it takes.

這全部就是我們所需要的。

  1. If we had wanted other people for this task, we would have chosen them ourselves and not imposed the task on you.

如果我們想要其他人完成這項任務,我們就會自己選擇他們,而不是把任務強加給你。

  1. There should be nothing more to explain.

這方面不應該再需要解釋。

Billy:

Of course, your answer is clear. But now the next question, which comes from the same source: Where to put terrestrial waste?

當然,妳的答案很明確。但下一個問題來自同一個來源:到哪裡去放置地球上的廢棄物?

Semjase:

  1. On our part we have very little accumulation of waste.

就我們而言,我們很少積累廢棄物。

  1. However, the resulting material is converted into usable soil and other substances in robot-operated conversion plants.

然而,在機器人操作的轉化裝置中,所得廢料被轉化為可用的土壤和其他物質

  1. This requires a very advanced technology, of which the humans on Earth are not yet capable of.

這需要非常先進的技術,但地球上的人類還不能做到這一步。

  1. In relation to this however, the Earth-humans have a similar form of the transformation of waste into soil and other substances.

然而在有關方面,地球人類已經有類似的設施,可將廢棄物轉化為土壤和其他物質。

  1. However, this Earth technology functions on a completely different bases than ours.

然而,這種地球的技術,在運作上與我們完全不同。

  1. As far as I know, these converters work on the basis of incinerations which however serve the same purpose.

據我所知,這些轉換工作是運用焚燒的方式,然而其目的是一樣的。

  1. But this is very good, even if still quite primitive.

但這是非常好的方式,儘管是還相當原始。

  1. But it serves the right purpose, namely that the material that becomes waste is transformed back to soil, etc., so that the soil itself can be restored to what has been taken from it before.

但它的目的是正確的,也就是廢棄物被轉化回土壤等物質等等,以便土壤本身能夠恢復到以前從其中被取走的東西。

Billy:

So you mean our incinerators?

妳是說我們的垃圾焚化爐

Semjase:

  1. You might call them that, yes, that’s the proper way.

你可以這樣稱它們,是的,這是正確的方法。

  1. Only the terrestrial human being must still improve these plants by a great deal, which, however, they are always in the process of doing.

只是地球人類仍然需要儘量改進這些設施,然而,他們總是在繼續這樣做。

Billy:

Aha, then we are at least once with a thing on the right way and do not build chaos in this regard. But now another question from the same source: Do you drink and smoke?

啊哈,那麼我們至少有一件事是以正確方式處理的,而沒有在這方面製造混亂。但現在,來自同一來源的另一個問題:你們喝酒抽煙嗎?

Semjase:

  1. A typical earthling question.

一個典型的地球問題。

  1. No, we’re not familiar with smoking.

不,我們不熟悉吸煙這檔事。

  1. Drinking according to earthly terms is also unknown to us, although we also have drinks that are similar to alcoholic beverages.

儘管我們也有類似於酒精的飲料,但我們還不知道有關地球上喝酒的狀況。

  1. Is this information enough?

這些資訊足夠嗎?

Billy:

I think so, thank you. But now a question from me: Have you found out anything about the strange three-dots, through which I was bombarded by very negative rays in my workspace?

我想足夠了,謝謝。但現在我有一個問題:妳有沒有發現在我的工作室裡我被非常負面的射線所轟擊的怪異三個點(three-dots)?

Semjase:

  1. For this we need a special device, which is already made by one of our technicians.

對於這個現象,我們需要一個特殊的設備,我們的一位技術人員已經在做這件事了。

  1. We were unable to analyse anything with our previous equipment.

我們無法用我們以前的設備分析這個現象。

  1. You must still be somewhat patient.

你得再等一陣子。

Billy:

Fine, I will wait. Have you already tackled the table for Mr. Reiz in Munich?

好的,我會等一等。妳已經在為慕尼黑(Munich)的 Reiz 先生處理表格了嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, but it is going to take some time.

當然,但這需要一些時間。

  1. It is a bit difficult because I have to make them understandable to the Earth-humans and I cannot even explain some important points.

這有點困難,因為我必須讓地球人能夠理解它們,我甚至無法解釋一些重要的觀點。

  1. I therefore had to get in touch with our High Council, which again turned to Arahat Athersata, who was to pass on to me what was necessary at his level.

因此,我必須與我們的「高級理事會」聯繫,他們會再聯繫 Arahat Athersata,而後者將在他的層級上向我傳遞必要的內容。

Billy:

Very good, but how long will it take for you to give me the table?

很好,但妳要多久才能把表格給我?

Semjase:

  1. About two months at the earliest.

最少需要兩個月左右。

Billy:

Okay, but what about Arahat Athersata’s answer to me about the afterlife contacts?

好吧,但是 Arahat Athersata 對我關於“與過世的人(afterlife)接觸”的回答呢?

Semjase:

  1. You wll get it, you will have to be patient.

你會知道的,你必須要有耐心。

Billy:

All right. But what about all the dear friends I brought with me? Can you show yourself to them? You know, they are all waiting very anxiously to see if they can see anything. For certain they are standing in the field below in the biting cold and are shivering away a bit.

好吧。但是我帶來的那些好朋友呢?妳能向他們展示自己的飛船嗎?妳知道,他們都焦急地等待看看他們是否能看到什麼。我肯定他們在下面的田地裡,站在刺骨的寒冷中微微顫抖。

050-Image1

The two pictures were taken on the 14th of June 1976 in Winkelriet near Wetzikon and show almost the same image that Semjase produced with her beamship during the demonstration on the 6th of April 1976.
Photo: Guido Moosbrugger

上下這兩張照片都是1976614日在韋齊孔附近的Winkelriet拍攝的,顯示了Semjase197646日(也就是這次接觸當天)的展示中用她的飛船創造的幾乎相同的景像。
拍攝者:Guido Moosbrugger

050-Image2

Photo: Hans Schutzbach

拍攝者:Hans Schutzbach

Semjase:

  1. Sure, there are six people waiting and all very dear friends – the really good core of your group.

是啊,有六個人在等著,他們都是非常親密的朋友 —— 你小組的核心成員。

  1. They are all very kind and good and I am happy to greet them all.

他們都非常善良和友好,我很高興向他們所有人致意。

  1. Please explain this to them and pay them my deepest thanks for their good understanding and following my wish.

請向他們解釋這一點,並向他們表示我最深切的感謝,感謝他們貼心的理解並遵守我的期望。

  1. I want to see that despite the danger I can give them a little thanks by giving them a little demonstration.

我想看看,儘管有危險,我還是可以經由為他們作一點點展示來感謝他們。

Billy:

I would like to comply with your wish, but tell me what is the wish they have to understand and follow, that would interest me – but only if it is allowed?

我會遵從妳的願望,但告訴我,他們理解並遵循了什麼願望,我也會感興趣 —— 但要看妳是否允許這樣做?

Semjase:

  1. That is not exactly what it is, because it is supposed to be a secret.

不是這樣的,因為它應該是一個秘密。

Billy:

Aha, probably some mystery between women in particular, or?

啊哈,也許這是女人之間特有的秘密,對吧?

Semjase:

  1. Sure, you have got it all figured out.

當然,你已經搞清楚了。

Billy:

And you will not solve the riddle for me?

妳不想為我解開這個謎團嗎?

Semjase:

  1. No, because it is really a secret that only five women can share.

不行,因為這確實是只有五個女人可以分享的一個秘密。

Billy:

Five? – Oh well, of course you are still there, because there are Miss Flammer, Mrs. Walder, Miss Stetter and Miss Rufer waiting below, and with you there are five, right?

五個?哦,當然,妳還在這裡,因為有 Flammer 小姐,Walder 夫人, Stetter 小姐和 Rufer 小姐在下面等著,加上妳就有五個人,對嗎?

Semjase:

  1. Certainly.

是的。

Billy:

Then you contacted them?

所以妳聯繫了她們?

Semjase:

  1. In a sense, yes.

從某種意義上說,是的。

Billy:

You are quite mysterious. Can I really not find out?

妳很神秘,我真的不能知道嗎?

Semjase:

  1. No, I do not want to give you a little jot.

不,我一點都不能告訴你。

  1. It is really a secret between us women.

這在我們女人之間確實是個秘密。

  1. I am not joking.

我不是在開玩笑。

Billy:

Then it is really a secret. Well, then I do not want to know. I have to respect that.

那真是個秘密,那麼我就不想知道了。我必須尊重這一點。

Semjase:

  1. You are just admirable sometimes.

你有時真是令人欽佩。

Billy:

You can save yourself the flowers. You know, but on the other hand something else depresses me, namely that I was getting a lot of help from these four women…

妳可以省下這些花。妳知道,但另一方面,別的東西讓我沮喪,那就是我從這四個女人那裡得到了很多幫助 …

Semjase:

  1. I know, but I do not want to talk about it.

我知道,但我不想談這個。

  1. I am tired of talking to you about certain material things because you are simply incorrigible.

我已厭倦了和你談論某些物質方面的事情,因為你真是無法教化。

  1. For these things you have to be forced directly, although you often worry about your finances, which is right.

這些事情必須直接強迫你去做,儘管你經常擔心你的財務,而且是正確的。

  1. But I do not want to blame you, because I know the background very well, and I respect it very much.

但我不想責怪你,因為我非常瞭解這種狀況的背景,我也非常尊重它。

  1. But you have simply become too anti-materialistic, which is why you have become simply unresponsive to these things, especially in recent times.

但是,你真的已經變得過於反物質主義,這就是為什麼你對這些事情變得無動於衷,特別是在最近。

  1. On the one hand this is very good, because it enables you to fulfil your task in all honesty without making mistakes, but on the other hand you no longer see that you and your family also have to live, which unfortunately in the earthly world [one] is very dependent on material values.

一方面,這也很好,因為它使你能夠誠實地完成你的任務而不犯錯誤,但另一方面,你不會再看到你和你的家人也必須忙於生計,遺憾的是,在這個世界裡,還是非常依賴物質的價值。

Billy:

Now you have talked about it anyway, but if you do not want to go into it any further, then you’ve made your bed too.

總之現在妳已經談過了,但如果妳不想再進繼續下去,那也是妳的自由。

Semjase:

  1. Sure, and I only told you what had to be said.

當然,我只告訴你那些必須要說的事情。

Billy:

Okay, you are simply radical.

好吧,妳只是激動了些。

Semjase:

  1. Often one has to be like that.

必須經常這樣。

Billy:

Maybe you are right.

也許妳是對的

Semjase:

  1. It is time for you to go.

你該走了。

  1. Remember my warning, we must be very careful.

記住我的提醒,我們必須非常小心。

Billy:

Certainly, I will sneak around clandestinely. Goodbye – oh, what I wanted to say: The new slides and film are exceptionally well done. Everything is very sharp and clear. All I am missing now is another film.

當然,我會偷偷摸摸的溜出去。再見 … 呃,我想說的是:新的幻燈片和影片都做得特別好。一切都非常清晰。我現在需要的是另一部影片。

Semjase:

  1. This is very good, so now you have excellent material available.

這非常好,所以現在你有很棒的材料可用。

  1. The rest of the film is also good in quality – it will arrive on Tuesday.

影片的其餘部分品質也不錯 —— 將在週二送達。

  1. Well, goodbye, dear friend, and do not forget to convey my dear greetings.

再見,親愛的朋友,別忘了轉達我親切的問候。

Billy:

I hope, that I remember, otherwise they will unfortunately only know when you have given me the report. But I want to make sure that I do not forget. Goodbye, Semjase.

我希望我能記得,否則他們只會很遺憾地在妳傳給我報告的時候才知道。但是我確保我不會忘記。再見,Semjase。

(本篇接觸報告結束)


上一篇 ▲ 回目錄 ▲ 下一篇

 

發表迴響

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com 標誌

您的留言將使用 WordPress.com 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Facebook照片

您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

連結到 %s